adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well spent lunch today on my birthday and reflected about this game and myself and came to a strongly considered conclusion. Entering my fifth decade now i have decided it should take a new direction. So i am hanging up my TW boots and going to do something else hobbiwise from now on. I discovered online poker last week and it's AWESOME. So i will be doing that for some time to come. I have found someone to take over my account and i think his name is norzroar and will be handing over my password on skype to him later today.

Often i find myself reflecting on the fact that this is just a game and some people take it too seriously and confuse it with real life. I myself am guilty of that often enough before i catch myself.

I apologise to my tribe for getting them involved in a gangbang with the rest of the world and hope the other tribes take pity on them and forgive them for my flaming all and sundry. It isn't fair they should suffer for my excesses.

All the best to mostly everyone and good luck in your efforts in winning this world.

arrivederci

fireyflame (flaming fire no more)

;)

DeletedUser

Gl in RL firey, but no offence, you have lost this game...

DeletedUser

Finally you made a smart choice.:icon_biggrin: You are too good for this world full of noobs.:icon_eek:

And finally we no longer have to wait your apocalyptic plans which never materialized.:icon_rolleyes:

Anyway...I wish you good luck in real life.

DeletedUser

Good luck firey... I hope that you can take to heart some of the things that the recent weeks have brought. I wish you well and once again happy birthday :)

DeletedUser91224

.... the f***? Firey did you get hacked?

If this is truly you then i do wish you the best of luck. This worlds PnP will be a little less alive with you gone.

DeletedUser84663

I truly am sorry to hear you have lost the desire to play the game... I will miss the "confrontations" we had, and hope that the new owner does well enuff to keep everyone entertained half as well as you have...

please enjoy whatever turn your life takes

DeletedUser34483

FireExtinguisher1.png

GL in RL

DeletedUser

It's a shame you do all of this talk and then leave your soldiers to pick up after your smack. But whatever, at-least you're gone

Good-luck with the poker

DeletedUser

Happy birthday and GL in RL and with the new poker hobby of yours. I can't help wondering how pyro plays poker?? Hopefully its as entertaining as you are in these forums! :lol: Wish you best of luck for the future!

DeletedUser

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOO!
If this is true I need to admit that it is a good choise for a leader to do after all that have happened :( .
I do hope though you change your mind :eek: . It wont be fun without your posts in here :eek: .

DeletedUser

He made me laugh often while reading these forums :p

Too bad that the only real source of humor is gone... The rest of you are down right boring :)

Status
Not open for further replies.