adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol he not going anywhere. a last effort at trying to wriggle out of a gangbang he got himself into. Oh no im leaving please stop attacking.. yer right..:lol:

DeletedUser

Wow, that will certainly quiet things around here. :icon_eek:

Firey, if you have really been cured of this addiction called tribalwars then I wish you all the best.

meirz

Word 46 just lost one of the best leaders to lead a tribe in that world. Honoured to be able to say I was part of ANARKY as they started working up the ranks. Shame i couldn't stick around, I'd still be there with y'all right now. Good luck to you in the future firey, taught me some good stuff while i was in that tribe that I'm putting to good use. Have fun with your poker :) Good luck to the rest of ANARKY, still fighting on, as always ;)

DeletedUser89420

he is gone.... no more with us.... but we honor, love and respect him.... truely he was a great leader.... whatever happens we will miss him...

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: But... dragging up old arguments...

If he IS to leave Wont that mean Dave James and marty were alwase right about what fiery would do ?

DeletedUser

He is still here .The whole adios is his last effort to calm the world down . H pissed off lots of people already and Anarky cannot stand the pressure they are put in .
I will be posting soon some details(from inside Anarky family as always ) about why the whole move was made .

Sorry Firey my love . You will be forced to pay for your bad ego and all your mistakes. Hiding in shadows wont do the job . Act as a man and take the blame for your mistakes ;) . World is really bored on your lies AGAIN !

DeletedUser

Well spent lunch today on my birthday and reflected about this game and myself and came to a strongly considered conclusion. Entering my fifth decade now i have decided it should take a new direction. So i am hanging up my TW boots and going to do something else hobbiwise from now on. I discovered online poker last week and it's AWESOME. So i will be doing that for some time to come. I have found someone to take over my account and i think his name is norzroar and will be handing over my password on skype to him later today.

Often i find myself reflecting on the fact that this is just a game and some people take it too seriously and confuse it with real life. I myself am guilty of that often enough before i catch myself.

I apologise to my tribe for getting them involved in a gangbang with the rest of the world and hope the other tribes take pity on them and forgive them for my flaming all and sundry. It isn't fair they should suffer for my excesses.

All the best to mostly everyone and good luck in your efforts in winning this world.

arrivederci

fireyflame (flaming fire no more)

;)

note the wink - foolish flamers you all are :)

DeletedUser

Oh no HAHAHASDIOHASPIDH You got me Firey!!@$ LAWLZ@@@@

Uh...just kidding? Great you are back, now you can be eaten properly

Status
Not open for further replies.