Adios

DeletedUser

Hello friends :),
Just came in to say I am completely done with TW for good. As you can all see my account is being eaten :), I have retired for good and will not come out of retirement and will not be signing on here much anymore. Just wanted to say a few special words I guess.
I have had many friends in this world, they come they go, me and D4 used to be great friends, he is a good guy :), and Ill miss him as much as everyone else. But the one inparticular person who had the biggest impact on my life in w44 would be T Bone Steak. The best duke ever known to tribal wars, a true friend, and a skilled player. He lead us to rank one when the odds were against us. For that lee you will be sincerely missed. As to the rest of UNDER you will also be missed :), Im sorry it came to an end but hey, least yas get free villas ;).
To INC;You guys are a good tribe and I know i hate on you an awful lot, well now you dont gotta worry bout me ;P, but in all seriousness guys, Im sorry for causing stupid arguments and such, ya'll arent that bad.

Sincerely;John aka Medflex

D4alicious

Good Luck John :)

It's been fun! Enjoy yourself!

I'm not going to be too far behind you.

DeletedUser

JOHN! Going to become a pro exotic dancer r u? Gud 4 u. :D

I bet ur back to tw within a year. Anyway, enjoy RL.

DeletedUser

JOHN! Going to become a pro exotic dancer r u? Gud 4 u. :D

I bet ur back to tw within a year. Anyway, enjoy RL.

I am back already :D but not on 44 :p,never again this world is tiring, Im now on 58 co-playing atilla