Failed Vote Adjustable duration of Dynamic Nightbonus

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear Tribalwars Players.

Im here to make a suggestion for future changes in the game to be more preciseNight Bonus

Im vouching to have Night Bonus adjustable time lengths in world settings.

To explain:

Every
NB world we get only 8hrs of it.
Sometimes why not to be adjusted less than
8 hrs? Why not 4 hrs or 6 hrs , having WT’s and less than 8 hrs Night bonus would be ideal.

Your beloved
HornyBunny
“Make HornyBunny a Mod”

Last edited by a moderator:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey @Dr.Bunny

Your first suggestion is approved for voting. Your second one has however already been implemented and is therefore rejected and scratched from your opening post. Please stick to one suggestion per topic in the future ;)

Thanks and good luck!

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @Dr.Bunny ,

Could you explain this a bit more. What do you mean with for example a 4h night bonus and how could that help more?

Do you mean for example, dynamic night bonus that is player based, so some player chose to have their NB 8 hours and some others to have it 4 hours, or global world fixed NB of 4 hour NB for all?

In that case yeah might make sense, otherwise I don't see a lot of people chosing 4 hours NB over 8 hours NB, or probably I'm missing something?

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello @Dr.Bunny ,

Could you explain this a bit more. What do you mean with for example a 4h night bonus and how could that help more?

The suggestion is to implement 4 hours night bonus and not always 8 hours because sometimes it’s to much. It could help much more that i can explain here, WT world with 4 hours of NB would be different and to be honest sometimes early stage of world can start with 8 hours nightbonus and get changed in the early endgame or midgame to 4 hours.
The purpouse is to get 4 hours NB worlds.

Do you mean for example, dynamic night bonus that is player based, so some player chose to have their NB 8 hours and some others to have it 4 hours, or global world fixed NB of 4 hour NB for all?

In that case yeah might make sense, otherwise I don't see a lot of people chosing 4 hours NB over 8 hours NB, or probably I'm missing something?

The Suggestion was meant for all otherwise wouldn’t make sense player based to choose betwen 4hrs or 8hrs ingame so its a world setting.