Advertisement: The high standards of CAEK! education.

DeletedUser

OHMAGAWD, HEWWO!!! =3

So you may or may not have already heard about CAEK!, but for those who haven't we are basically the TW equivalent of Yale University. We are the best damn teaching tribe you will ever come across, and there's nothing you can say to prove otherwise!

To give you a little taster into the very high level of education you could receive as part of CAEK!, professor Irontusk has kindly agreed to share this weeks lesson plans with us. You should feel highly honoured to be receiving such a high standard of education for free, even if it is just a taster.

Open the spoilers, and prepare to have your minds blown:

Lesson 1
[spoil]
paintguide1.jpg
[/spoil]

Lesson 2
[spoil]
paintguide2.jpg
[/spoil]

Lesson 3
[spoil]
paintguide3.jpg
[/spoil]

Lesson 4
[spoil]
paintguide4.jpg
[/spoil]

Lesson 5
[spoil]
paintgide5.jpg
[/spoil]

Lesson 6
[spoil]
paintguide6.jpg
[/spoil]

Lesson 7
[spoil]
paintguide7.jpg
[/spoil]

Lesson 8
[spoil]
paintguide8.jpg
[/spoil]

Lesson 9
[spoil]
paintguide9.jpg
[/spoil]

Lesson 10
[spoil]
paintguide10.jpg
[/spoil]

-------

Newbies, join CAEK! today. We promise you won't regret it :icon_wink:

Much love,
Kustard King
Headmaster of CAEK! University

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

First

I love this. I love it lots.

Last edited:

mattcurr

very witty way to show the basics, will keep people interested in actually reading it genius!

This guide>teachu

DeletedUser

[8:31:49] Daria |FrailBeauty|: teh guide got Matts stamp of approval
[8:31:53] Daria |FrailBeauty|: therefore it will now be praised by everyone!
[8:31:57] Daria |FrailBeauty|: Great success xD
[8:32:03] Kustard King / Garion: D:
[8:32:10] Kustard King / Garion: We should -bleeeep censored- to celebrate
[8:32:35] Daria |FrailBeauty|: I was gonna quote your response on the forums but that's far too inappropriate -.-
[8:32:45] Daria |FrailBeauty|: can you say something family friendly instead
[8:34:20] Kustard King / Garion: We should have a clothed hugglefest standing up to celebrate

DeletedUser15106

Haha, that's the funniest thing I've seen on these forums for a while :)

DeletedUser51390

prior to seeing matts response I was saying it was hilarious in the skype chat :lol:

must have taken awhile to make but it should pay off in the long run. I loved the market pic...and the cats lmao

DeletedUser

I think we can all agree now that CAEK! is the best teaching tribe in the world, and that Irontusk is a sexy beast. :icon_cool:

Ditto.

What I wonder is how long that actually took you to make?

He was up all night ;o

mattcurr

[8:31:49] Daria |FrailBeauty|: teh guide got Matts stamp of approval
[8:31:53] Daria |FrailBeauty|: therefore it will now be praised by everyone!
[8:31:57] Daria |FrailBeauty|: Great success xD
[8:32:03] Kustard King / Garion: D:
[8:32:10] Kustard King / Garion: We should -bleeeep censored- to celebrate
[8:32:35] Daria |FrailBeauty|: I was gonna quote your response on the forums but that's far too inappropriate -.-
[8:32:45] Daria |FrailBeauty|: can you say something family friendly instead
[8:34:20] Kustard King / Garion: We should have a clothed hugglefest standing up to celebrate

ARGH this is why I'm about to leave tw, everyone either loves or hates me, takes my word as gospel or is attempting to knock me off some pedestal without attempting to contextualize and understand what I say.:icon_cry: And without knowing me at all. Random complaining apologies in advanced I have been drinking.

DeletedUser

ARGH this is why I'm about to leave tw, everyone either loves or hates me, takes my word as gospel or is attempting to knock me off some pedestal without attempting to contextualize and understand what I say.:icon_cry: And without knowing me at all. Random complaining apologies in advanced I have been drinking.

I don't even know you. I just thought it was nice for the work to be appreciated :D

DeletedUser

I do none of the above. ;)

DeletedUser57199

This is my first time playing, where do I sign up!

But seriously, awesome thread, where do I sign up?

DeletedUser

Twas just a joke poking fun at your celebrity status ;P