Advertisement: The high standards of CAEK! education.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Is the spam finally over? Kewl.

Irontusk, totally amazing. And your diary entry (Found in "CAEK! sucks") is equally as fantastic.

Actually, I'm going to repost it here, cause I think it got lost somewhere in all the spam, and it's one of my favourites :icon_razz:

[spoil]
irontuskspydiary.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I loved reading through this. Very entertaining and I'm linking other people to it as well. Brilliantly done, and thanks for the laughs! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

this is WIN. I am linkylinky to all my friends and tribes. Sticky please :)

DeletedUser

:lol: very funny!! that cracked me up big time.. Plz dont ever stop that. you make it fun to come here :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

We need newbies to take over the positions of recruiter and diplomat of CAEK!. I'm going to take it over for now, and I will be starting some form of 'theory' sessions in the forums (Under the Learning Center forum). We'll be going over the traits necessary to hold these roles, showing you examples of diplomacy/recruitment mails, and doing fun little role-plays to see how you can handle different personalities and situations.
I'll be starting this on Thursday at about 18:00, and any who wish to apply for the diplomat/recruiter positions will need to finish the above course. Keep your eyes on the forums for the application topic I'll be putting up shortly - Sign your name up if you'll be taking part in the course, so that I know who I'm working with.

This is part of a recent circular I sent. Ac actual advertisement, this time, of the level education you can get in CAEK! (And family branch Cookeh).
It's not just about following start-up guide after start-up guide and saying "Pass. You're now a generic TW 'pro'". We're going in depth into many different aspects of the game, both in group work and on a one to one basis, so that newbies can enjoy the game to its fullest.

We've even had some oldies sign up to this particular course, because they feel they have something more to learn.

For any who doubt our intentions, or who think we're not a serious tribe, then think again. Serious tribe is, well, serious.

-------

Oh, epic little tidbit of information - Our previous diplomat (SirLuke910) met with a smashing success in diplomacy, and is now leading our family branch Cookeh. I'm still teaching him the ins and outs of leadership, and watching over him, but he's turning into a real pro.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im just curious if the awesome amazing Irontusk wil lbe gracing these pages with any more of his pure awesome paint skills?

I would love to see some more guides they are extremely funny <3

bla di bla scabbard?

- Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude you totally forgot to talk about swordsman with their special scabbards! oh and btw...

[20:26:51] Jack: btw
[20:26:58] Jack: the irontusk guides have dropped to like page 2
[20:27:06] Jack: someone go find a clever way to bump them without using the word 'bump'

:O

DeletedUser

I think this needs a shameless bump. I've had 4 different requests for these guides over the past few days.

DeletedUser

oh so funny,for once lol isn't an exaggeration!!

great job

I think this needs a shameless bump. I've had 4 different requests for these guides over the past few days

that almost counts as my name right? wow im honored

DeletedUser

Lol no idea how long it took you to make that bud, but a brilliant read, for new & old players alike :)

Hope we will see more of the same at some point.