Advice for starting back after 3 years with new features

DeletedUser40205

So after seeing the world 78 notification i joined back today already seeing only a day on the world with 1 speed and a 700 point player, can anyone advice me on whats best to do with premium uses etc. And any advice on optimal start. cheers.

DeletedUser115210

If I am right premium features were not around 3 years ago, there is not a lot you can do really.

People can grow huge amounts in a day and the only way to do it is spend a lot of money.

DeletedUser108293

Or he could just earn some pp and actually use them on none profit worlds where top players dont get a 5k pts village in 2 days, thats how i do it. Trade res for pp and then play real worlds with them. Like 75, 77, etc.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
They got to 5k/nobles in bp due to the Merchant event over the P2W features.

P2W features still don't help though.

DeletedUser108293

Well somebody boosting his prod and being a great farmer compared to a player not boosting prod and being also a great farmer..who do u think will be growing faster?

DeletedUser111495

Sell your house for Premium Points and Live at Mcdonalds and steal there Wi-fi and maybee you might make it, or you could just play this world for pp and use it on the next p2w world.

DeletedUser108293

Sell your house for Premium Points and Live at Mcdonalds and steal there Wi-fi and maybee you might make it, or you could just play this world for pp and use it on the next p2w world.

wanna coplay then? haha