Advice Needed

DeletedUser

Can somone give me some real world advice on gettin a GF:icon_redface:

xxEagle5Eyexx

well when it comes time, wrap sandpaper around your 'stuff'. They reeaaalllyy like that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just do not be scared. Who cares how many times it dont work out. Its the ones that do that count.

Also be willing to try anything three times before deciding your not into it

And give them the honey ;-)

If you find one that will queue and dodge and snipe for you as well then you know shes a keeper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also if you find one, who pokes her spears in the right places, chops your axe fluently and rides your little white,brown and black horses graciously, she's the one.

nakki pappa

also if you find one, who pokes her spears in the right places, chops your axe fluently and rides your little white,brown and black horses graciously, she's the one.

no, then he found Shane.

@Rin Kasumi, don't start with the ones in THX or THXa because they belong to ME.

DeletedUser

when you come to a place like this, to ask that.. its already hopeless

DeletedUser43045

Can somone give me some real world advice on gettin a GF:icon_redface:

Confidence, that's all that matter. If you feel confident and walk through life confident you won't need to go looking for girls, they'll come to you.

PS: yes tw can be a distraction and hard to combine with girls but still possible ;)

DeletedUser

I definitely agree with a girl that can play tw cuz if she doesnt well then you'll have to drop her.