Advice Needed

DeletedUser

I found my gf through TW :p

Needless to say, I don't see what on earth this has to do with w32 P&P, so I'm moving it to Gen Discussion.

I'm happy to let this continue, but please keep it civil and leave anything sexually explicit outside, thank you!

DeletedUser

I found my gf through TW :p

Crazy as it seems (insanity at its finest, truly), over a good deal of time, have become rather fond of someone here myself. I wouldn't advocate EVER for looking for a partner of any sort outside of coplaying here in TW land...but I also know it happens; I've seen it more than once--at least 2 couples now married or in LTRs and about to be...who met here. But here...I think it happens when you're not looking for it (maybe even because you're not looking for it). If you're looking for it, this probs ain't the place. I'd agree with those who say that if you're looking, probs best to get off here...most women aren't attracted to guys with their face stuck up a computer's behind for as much time as this game takes for most.

G'luck.

DeletedUser

so any girls on here ready for the beast ya i just got rimmed last month sry

DeletedUser67788

...most women aren't attracted to guys with their face stuck up a computer's behind for as much time as this game takes for most.

Most males would have to share those sentiments for females who spend as much time on TW as males. When a couple sit down together to play a bit of TW... then you can have hours of bonding without saying a word. Perfect.

DeletedUser

Most males would have to share those sentiments for females who spend as much time on TW as males. When a couple sit down together to play a bit of TW... then you can have hours of bonding without saying a word. Perfect.

HAHA LOL

So does that mean your alone Huntress

DeletedUser

lol Rin this is funny dude, i could help but wont, lol, i have had 12 gfs since i was 10, i am 14 turning 15, lol

DeletedUser67788

lol Rin this is funny dude, i could help but wont, lol, i have had 12 gfs since i was 10, i am 14 turning 15, lol

The thing about the internet is... noone can prove you wrong. Saying that, noone will believe you when you make such a claim anyway.

Lying about the number of girlfriends, or the number of girls one has slept with is such an easy thing to do that that putting out a figure means nothing anymore.

DeletedUser

The thing about the internet is... noone can prove you wrong. Saying that, noone will believe you when you make such a claim anyway.

Lying about the number of girlfriends, or the number of girls one has slept with is such an easy thing to do that that putting out a figure means nothing anymore.

ok? well eh dude, not lying there, and 2 i said gf i didn't say how many i slept with

DeletedUser67788

ok? well eh dude, not lying there, and 2 i said gf i didn't say how many i slept with

I didn't say you did, on either case.

I did however say that dropping a figure has no merit at all. Anyone could make up anything.

DeletedUser

I didn't say you did, on either case.

I did however say that dropping a figure has no merit at all. Anyone could make up anything.

good point but why would i do that to 1 of my own trusted ~W~ members?
like really

DeletedUser

Guys what the crap that is off topic not really advice needed i have a wife just seein what people would say LOL

DeletedUser

"So tell that someone that you love
Just what you're thinking of
If tomorrow never come"

???? :D

DeletedUser

There is no tommorow you want to know why this is not no stupid crap real reason i will show