Advice please

• Thread starter DeletedUser118512
  • Start date

DeletedUser118512

I have been asked to 'co play' an account. I have never heard of this before and I have played this game for over three years now. So I asked what this 'co play' meant. The reply I got was I would give up my own account and play this other account when the person was offline, meaning the account was playing 24/7.
To me it sounds like cheating, so on checking the rules it seems I am correct, but before I say no, I would like to know if I actually read the rules correctly please?

Thank you

DeletedUser83995

It's only against the rules if you keep your account aswell. You can only play on one account per a world (knowing the password to more then one active account on the same world is illegal) Coplaying itself is legal, there are a couple steps you need to take before doing so though.

1) Make sure you set your account to delete, if you don't even if you dont log into the account anymore the mods will still consider you to have two accounts as both are active and you know the password to both. If you set it for delete you can log into the other account right away.

2) This one is just my opinion, make sure you know who you are partnering up with. Last thing you want to do is delete your account, co-play this guy for 2 days and realize you should have kept your own account. Just think it through before going forward with your choice.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask them below of PM me. Ill be happy to help you out.

~ Sci

Upvote 0

HotLikeDat

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Agree with what this guy has said^

Im pretty sure you have to hit delete on your own account, wait 24 hours, and then you are free to log in.

You are allowed, as far as I am aware, unlimited players on any single account on the .net server. I certainly have had as many as 4 or 5 on an account before.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser118512

Thank you guys for your time in answering my question, it's much appreciated.

Upvote 0