Aezero's w38 countdown

DeletedUser

Well, we can always say the same thing about Slim Jim, and Domino's long history of moving their internal nobles to dummy tribes just so their stats look better? :icon_rolleyes:

:icon_biggrin:
Not exactly sure how you taking credit for making someone quit after they already had is even remotely the same. Then again our stats are not improved since slim jim wasn't under attack from nato or anyone else. As for the fail in the dummy tribe flame attempt. If you want to know whats up with the slim account mail it, its owner can tell you whatever he chooses. It is sad that someone that has been in tribes that boot people when they take heavy losses to protect their stats tries to apply it to situations where it is not even closely relevant. So if your going to make a put down(flame) to me or my tribe at least make it have some basis I being correct in that situation instead of reaching out with a flame not relevant to it. ( If you bothered to check the accounts stats first, you would see its not the first but the third time it has left domino for whatever reason) We do not give infinite chances.

No additional deletions at this time for the countdown.

Last edited by a moderator: