AFK vs The Coalition of n00bs.

Kuzan

Reaction score
You cared enough to write that bullshit, enjoy the laugh and enjoy the L that we gave you.
Considering u licking me for months and him shadowboxing vs a random thinking its me, i would say u can enjoy the L xD I have taken the W. A world win doesnt really matter. i have several of those. Considering u had to lick me for months to fix ur west front that is another L xD unskilled players cant solve their own issues and need to get others in to do the work.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Considering u licking me for months and him shadowboxing vs a random thinking its me, i would say u can enjoy the L xD I have taken the W. A world win doesnt really matter. i have several of those. Considering u had to lick me for months to fix ur west front that is another L xD unskilled players cant solve their own issues and need to get others in to do the work.

I don't even know who tf you are, just some nOOb we rimmed you're irrelevant and a nobody to me, take the L and move on. AFK has never relied on anyone outside of AFK to solve our issues, irrelevant trash always think they're relevant in game because they can type bullshit! and this world wasn't even a challenge because people like you fought us so stfu and do better next world scrub you're more action on these externals than a threat in game all world!

Kuzan

Reaction score
I don't even know who tf you are, just some nOOb we rimmed you're irrelevant and a nobody to me, take the L and move on. AFK has never relied on anyone outside of AFK to solve our issues, irrelevant trash always think they're relevant in game because they can type bullshit! and this world wasn't even a challenge because people like you fought us so stfu and do better next world scrub you're more action on these externals than a threat in game all world!
Arent u the noob tho? xD i didnt get rimmed. Got kicked off "Ippe" which i saved from being utterly destroyed. I got kicked cuz u were afraid i would leave tribe and start putting u down x) but its okey to come up with ur own delusional story.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Arent u the noob tho? xD i didnt get rimmed. Got kicked off "Ippe" which i saved from being utterly destroyed. I got kicked cuz u were afraid i would leave tribe and start putting u down x) but its okey to come up with ur own delusional story.

Oh you're our lord and savior, the 1 month carry of AFK ? LMAO funny you call anyone delusional like I said i didn't know who you were could care less you're just as irrelevant as the rim trash.