AFK vs The Coalition of n00bs.

ROMANIAN1235

Reaction score
Doesn't it just suck when you want to fang someone during the night and you have to cancel your attack because you don't want to risk harming a friend? ...

1622578119289.png

Update:

I hope my co's won't forget to mint again...

1622578626466.png

PS:

1622580803811.png
PPS:

Beloved Llama,

Please change your name to Llame. I will donate you the 500 PP once it will be transferrable (I personally paid for it a few weeks ago) or you could give me your account password any time this week and I promise I will log in just to buy you 600 PP; I will log in on a W where it will not be considered account sharing, no shenanigans!

You can make 100 PP profit if you give me your password and let me change your name to Llame. One-time offer available only this week take it or leave it.

Hugs and kisses,
ROMANIAN1235

PPPS:

1622589084693.png

PPPPS:

1622592353094.png

1622592453129.png

Last edited:

ROMANIAN1235

Reaction score
how is the war going? who is winning?

From the inside it's obvious AFK will win by merging. They're noobs and all they do is merge with as many noobs as they can.

AFK'S STRATEGY IS TO WIN BY MERGING WITH NOOBS. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

They con everyone they can into merging into their big accounts. They've got a big mouth but when it comes to bite they... suck... pardon the expression. They're absolutely useless. Just look at these posts...

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If we are merging with noobs but you are a God Gamer then why are we handing your ass to you? We are playing áll fronts from the get go and having almost 3 Times the OD of the second. We have almost 7 Times more than you. What have you done in this world? Opd us once, got walled and afking for months. Especially silly to come át us when you are gonna be a gunner in 3 weeks....

ROMANIAN1235

Reaction score
If we are merging with noobs but you are a God Gamer then why are we handing your ass to you? We are playing áll fronts from the get go and having almost 3 Times the OD of the second. We have almost 7 Times more than you. What have you done in this world? Opd us once, got walled and afking for months. Especially silly to come át us when you are gonna be a gunner in 3 weeks....

Oh, I'm honestly sorry! I didn't mean to trigger you...

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ím not triggered I just brought you some facts. And judging by the lack of arguement you made i was on point. Just another fake hater for afk. We are used to the irrelevants talking.:oops:

Llama

Reaction score
PURGE is literally farming AFK:

View attachment 7765

Meanwhile, as you wet yourself getting a few rez on 60 hours journey. XD

This the same Romanian who told me i will lose, but then somehow after becoming rank 3 defender, I'm still up 50 villas. While all he does is spam his accounts troops on me everyday which does nothing lmao. Bahne? Do your strategy suck?tw stats progress.png

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Doesn't it just suck when you want to fang someone during the night and you have to cancel your attack because you don't want to risk harming a friend? ...

View attachment 7809

Update:

I hope my co's won't forget to mint again...

View attachment 7810

PS:

View attachment 7811
PPS:

Beloved Llama,

Please change your name to Llame. I will donate you the 500 PP once it will be transferrable (I personally paid for it a few weeks ago) or you could give me your account password any time this week and I promise I will log in just to buy you 600 PP; I will log in on a W where it will not be considered account sharing, no shenanigans!

You can make 100 PP profit if you give me your password and let me change your name to Llame. One-time offer available only this week take it or leave it.

Hugs and kisses,
ROMANIAN1235

PPPS:

View attachment 7817

PPPPS:

View attachment 7818

View attachment 7819

tell me youre a noob without telling me youre a noob

The New KING

Reaction score
Any top rank tribe that runs around crying to smaller accounts and tribes to marge with them are noobs. Just saying lol

The New KING

Reaction score
You really shouldnt have to create an account just for that. :oops:

Sadly my account has been around since 2007, but I was not around when tw updated and if you did not link your accounts then everything was deleted. lol My old talks are still there in the forums it just does not have my name with it anymore.