AFK vs The Coalition of n00bs.

nicestash

Reaction score
As an outsider here, I will say AFK has taken on more wars against worthier opponents than any other tribe on w118. And in every single war over any amount of time period, AFK have soundly outplayed their opposition.

And yes, they continuously poach the best players from the other side, but the timing here matters. AFK wins and THEN they merge, not the other way around. Picking up the best free agents is just good policy, not noob behavior.

Elagabalus

Reaction score
As an outsider here, I will say AFK has taken on more wars against worthier opponents than any other tribe on w118. And in every single war over any amount of time period, AFK have soundly outplayed their opposition.

And yes, they continuously poach the best players from the other side, but the timing here matters. AFK wins and THEN they merge, not the other way around. Picking up the best free agents is just good policy, not noob behavior.

Sure, that might be your point of view, however you can use some reasonable logic to come to the following conclusion.

AFK plans to fight a tribe, they either already have someone on the inside or find someone to poach. This insider grows big by demanding all the internals, doesn't help their tribe out more than the bare minimum to not get force internalled when AFK attacks and leaks info to AFK in the weeks leading up to the recruitment of the player.

Taking these facts into account it's suddenly not so impressive anymore AFK wins before they have the enemy player(s) join. It's actually a smart tactic, using their own resources to drag all defense to the frontlines, kill a large chunk of it and shortly after have players turn to their side. Due to all the defense being at the frontline as well as a chunk of mobile defense having died, the defenses around the poached players are weaker than they would otherwise be, thus allowing them to clean out their old tribe from their cluster and creating a better defensible cluster.

Scummy but very effective.

Red Baron62

Reaction score
Another issue is the position of GRIM (formerly APT) and their blind adoration of AFK.
If they had had the guts to actually fight for the north it might have made the game a bit more interesting.
Instead they feel like heros by taking out smaller tribes and doing whatever AFK asks of them in order to make their victory easier.
What do GRIM get out of this? Nothing, but the ability to avoid any major conflict.

Guesswhosback

Reaction score
Sure, that might be your point of view, however you can use some reasonable logic to come to the following conclusion.

AFK plans to fight a tribe, they either already have someone on the inside or find someone to poach. This insider grows big by demanding all the internals, doesn't help their tribe out more than the bare minimum to not get force internalled when AFK attacks and leaks info to AFK in the weeks leading up to the recruitment of the player.

Taking these facts into account it's suddenly not so impressive anymore AFK wins before they have the enemy player(s) join. It's actually a smart tactic, using their own resources to drag all defense to the frontlines, kill a large chunk of it and shortly after have players turn to their side. Due to all the defense being at the frontline as well as a chunk of mobile defense having died, the defenses around the poached players are weaker than they would otherwise be, thus allowing them to clean out their old tribe from their cluster and creating a better defensible cluster.

Scummy but very effective.

You do realize that SPUD knew about Llama and Finnick joining before they actually joined AFK? They kept giving them internals to get them not to leave. SPUD's not a tribe worth being around, they'd be dead long before this if not all tribes would have fought AFK same time. Sure it's a bit "scummy" by AFK, but it doesn't change the fact its all Mad King Walrus own fault. Guess they were too occupied sending cat gifs in world discord to actually play the game

The New KING

Reaction score
Yeah I never seen why so many big accounts team up and then they feel the need to finally attack active players that have 100 villages to their 700+.lol Man people this is just a game so grow some and fight each other. Hell friends can even rim each other. It is like nothing but ego's wanting to win but to scared to fight real fights because their ego can not handle loosing. But the way I see it is if you had to lie once or back stab players to get ahead, then you suck at this game.lol That is just how it is. I have never seen so many players so scared of real wars. And to be far it is hard to attack afk. When you do they come at you with all kinds of deals and how they can help you with this and that. So I see how a lot get stuck into that mind game and threats their top players throw around. I had one come at me for sending on solomon. They was like stop attacks or afk and grim will declare war on you. Yeah, when the top rack tribe comes at a rim player who has not been in this world long and only started to wait for a good new world is so funny. I find it funny because if I had the same points as them. They would be all in my inbox doing whatever I tell them because they would be to scared to cross me just because of points and being active. So the way I see it is, if you can't fight the biggest and the best then quit the game. It is not for you because anyone and I mean anyone can lie and backstab players to get head. Try fighting with honor and telling your enemy you are coming for them. So that way when you win they can't say you did not give them a chance. But I guess I am one of a kind when it comes to that. But I do not play for points. I play to make active friends who like being the underdog and are not scared to always go after the bigger accounts that think they are elites. I have not been flaming any here though because of my late start and I could be rimmed easy do to my size and late start but what the hell. You can't stick around forever and I am going to say it. WiLL AFK last until the end? TickTock;)

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont even bother reading these comments after the first lines. All the same from fake accounts who are hiding. Ins players talking about recruiting and merging after what happened with viking... Backline players who did nothing all this world talking shit because they couldnt face themselves. AFK fighting all fronts from the get go, there was a moment when the opposition had 2.5 times our village count, people got recruited from us, people backstabbed and betrayed us, leaked OP to enemies. Did you see us blaming the opposite team for these? No. We dealt with our problems and thats why we are on the top now, because instead of blaming others we fix our shit and keep fighting. ;)

People left their tribes because of players like you. Deadweights who thinks more then that about themselves. While others commit their time, energy and money to this game and obviously they wont throw it away for rats like you. We could recruit from GO because their leadership (both iteration) was total garbage and all they did is digging and trying to throw dirt on us instead of playing and people had enough of that. We fought and beat them! The recruitment just made the world closing faster. Interestingly enough we never turned on our allies ever yet you who betrayed us come at us at night bonus out of the blue talking. Pathetic... :rolleyes:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It is like nothing but ego's wanting to win but to scared to fight real fights because their ego can not handle loosing. But the way I see it is if you had to lie once or back stab players to get ahead, then you suck at this game.lol

8fe8027347a2f5c8e62f75f80969aa07.png

Why is it always the irrelevant rim trash players that are talking so much in the end? You've literally done nothing but play sim city all world and you're MAD you getting whacked? DON'T LIKE IT CUPCAKE? Then don't suck and maybe do something useful in the game instead of being used as a punching bag. AFK has had 1 serious Alliance all world, being Hero so the "hugging" talk is laughable . The whole world has circle jerked around to form a coalition and every tribe we've steamrolled for a reason, you are ALL trash nothing more nothing less.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lil backstabber and betrayal coming at us again, using his irl friend. Still disgusting lars.
But please help me with this one, whats wrong with Rut's statement? Unfortunately Risen couldnt handle the pressure. But how could they? Uber settings makes us unable to help them with def, only with account sits. This made them fight against 3 times their vills. Funnily enough we dont blame RIDE nor Risen for 1000 vills acc attacking 100 vills accs. We cant do anything about the quitters but trying to help the ones who stays and fights. They could have just leave us join our opponents and leak information to our opponents, but they are not rats like you. Im sorry if it bothers you then our allies are more loyal to us, then our own blood who betrayed an IRL "friend" of his.... :confused: (unfortunately no puking emoji here...)

The New KING

Reaction score
I can see this little rim trash player has triggered some high rank noobs. But I can tell in some of you guys replies that this game and rank is all you guys have and it shows. That is sad, you know there is more to life then begging for merges and free villages to stay relevant. But back to my sims game since I have noobs checking me out now.;)

Edit: I-am-Noob acting as groot but we all now groot can only say I am groot. This fake came out here talking all kinds of trash.lol But lets see you started 15th January 2021. I did not start playing here until w120 started and I did not like the settings. I was here pp farming but I started playing here on 4/01/21 and I have been jumping up ever since without big point players or tribes giving me stuff. You guys are really small really for as long as you have been playing and with the size you guys are. You could win the world with a fight a lot faster then waiting players out until rl makes them go inactive. lol Y'all make me laugh though for real.

Last edited:

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Imagine coming at us with personal insults over a game (0 facts, 0 counter arguments only dirt throwing). I guess it tells everything about you and what your words worth. ;)

Deleted User - 11134637

if you had to lie once or back stab players to get ahead, then you suck at this game.

you realize the point of the game is to conquer the enemy right? to lie and backstab is part of the game, the people that can't understand that are the ones who suck. Read any war history and you will see lies and backstabs x1000 times

The New KING

Reaction score
lol, who is afk conquering the inactive? I am just looking for one active war won or have they all been won by taking in their top players and rimming the little guys then eating up the top players you took in.lol This is not merge wars is all I am saying, pick a enemy and stick with fighting them and not befriending everyone and waiting until they want to merge or go inactive. And have fun, you guys seem so mad you are not getting the hype you all wanted. lol

Red Baron62

Reaction score
I personally have no problem with AFK being a powerful tribe, it's other players who, instead of trying to fight and bring them down, just want to join them to make winning easy.
I miss the early worlds with the greater competition because now they are generally one sided and end much faster.
I am also on C9 where the biggest tribe has made 3 tribes which hold the first, second and 5th place in the world. Yet again I am trying to get a coalition to fight against this and luckily on that world we have some decent players who actively want to CHANGE the status quo.

Llama

Reaction score
I mean Llama was planted there, this was the plan for months. Sure it's a strategy to plant someone in every somewhat large tribe and have them backstab, it's just not a very respectable one and just shows leadership having no faith in their members to win the war fair and sqaure.

Not a plant btw, just no way to switch tribes without being internalled at that time. I made my own decision to join AFK to be with my friends from other worlds (Snorlax/Quakee) once old Spud/GO! duke kicked me. I just ad to wait till they got closer. Spud woulda lost without me joining no matter what, I just sped it up is all.

nicestash

Reaction score
This one is looking clearer every day.

Side 1:
Tribes: AFK
Side 2:
Tribes: RIDE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:
Side 1: 5,390
Side 2: 2,846
Difference: 2,544

chart
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,440
Side 2: 167
Difference: 1,273

chart
Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 49,881,313
Side 2: 24,006,287
Difference: 25,875,026

chart
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 14,548,675
Side 2: 1,440,660
Difference: 13,108,015

chart

Fabian Society

Reaction score
Yeah I never seen why so many big accounts team up and then they feel the need to finally attack active players that have 100 villages to their 700+.lol Man people this is just a game so grow some and fight each other. Hell friends can even rim each other. It is like nothing but ego's wanting to win but to scared to fight real fights because their ego can not handle loosing. But the way I see it is if you had to lie once or back stab players to get ahead, then you suck at this game.lol That is just how it is. I have never seen so many players so scared of real wars. And to be far it is hard to attack afk. When you do they come at you with all kinds of deals and how they can help you with this and that. So I see how a lot get stuck into that mind game and threats their top players throw around. I had one come at me for sending on solomon. They was like stop attacks or afk and grim will declare war on you. Yeah, when the top rack tribe comes at a rim player who has not been in this world long and only started to wait for a good new world is so funny. I find it funny because if I had the same points as them. They would be all in my inbox doing whatever I tell them because they would be to scared to cross me just because of points and being active. So the way I see it is, if you can't fight the biggest and the best then quit the game. It is not for you because anyone and I mean anyone can lie and backstab players to get head. Try fighting with honor and telling your enemy you are coming for them. So that way when you win they can't say you did not give them a chance. But I guess I am one of a kind when it comes to that. But I do not play for points. I play to make active friends who like being the underdog and are not scared to always go after the bigger accounts that think they are elites. I have not been flaming any here though because of my late start and I could be rimmed easy do to my size and late start but what the hell. You can't stick around forever and I am going to say it. WiLL AFK last until the end? TickTock;)

That's why Pooh went after Ride. Why ally with them when you can kill their chance of winning.