After mercs!?

DeletedUser

You got it backwards upside down rightside up and inside out.

aint that right :p

anyway who cares what its about. this bloke obviously has no idea what he's talking about at all

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22924

Mercs! have no allies aswell, i don't get why people think we are allied with HATE.:icon_rolleyes:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I counted Hate. 4 time, Mercs! 5 times, H.K.M 5 times & DEADLY once. So it's mainly about Mercs! and H.K.M

and how many of the mentions imply in any way that h.k.m has diplomacy with mercs!

how many imply that hate. does????

just spamming a little by the way,so close to 2k post count haha

DeletedUser

UMMMM i think i read a forum about AZRA then thought it was hate. cuz im a srupid stoner and cant keep my shit straight =Z

DeletedUser

UMMMM i think i read a forum about AZRA then thought it was hate. cuz im a srupid stoner and cant keep my shit straight =Z

....I think if you are going to post a thread you should have to take an idiot test, then we would only have to Flame valid people :)

DeletedUser

i doubt hate would choose to ever ally with a family tribe :icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser

Mercs! has no allies, no naps, and a shit load of enemies :) its the way we like it.

On another note can we lock this thread is a piece of garbage.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mercs! has no allies, no naps, and a shit load of enemies :) its the way we like it.

On another note can we lock this thread is a piece of garbage.

not totally useless

helped me get closer to 2k post count(which i now have):icon_wink:

harlos

The thread seems to be about after Mercs! dies... Not about Hate.s diplomacy.

Uhhh, if it isn't about Hate.'s diplomacy then why does the topic including a comment about Hate. being allied to someone?

You do realize that when people mention the word(s) ally/allies/allied, they are in reference to a portion of diplomacy, don't you?