After the secrets timer is up

DeletedUser

I would like to get a discussion going about what we do next. By the looks of it its going to go to domination, and i know a lot of people will/consider hitting delete. Is there any other way around it? This is a tricky situation due to the nature of all of this, that aside it wont be much point of going for domination if half of top 30 hit delete. I want a proper ending to the world, thats why im against the secret system, but winning by the fact that people are deleting and the only enemy you have to beat is barbs seems just as stupid.

I dont have many suggestions, but i want to hear from anyone, is there a chance of tribe switching to get over the frontline problem? No grudges just an agreement that the players who moved over to a different tribe at the end can chose if they want to get back into the old tribe, or get enough time to get support so they have a fighting chance? Maybe breaking up alliances and form new ones, letting past be past and start fresh when the new year comes?

Edit: I dont want people from calm. deleting after the timer is done, i enjoyed the start of that fight, and i would like to go back to that. Let Spam have the time to regroup, and let calm. get the same choice, maybe get new players onto some of the accounts so its even and not a war won completly because of activity.

DeletedUser94483

umm dont see any of this happening especially since calm does not exist anymore..most players will not stay only suggestion i have is anyone wanting to quit give my co all your villages so he can win the world against spam single handedly.

DeletedUser

well you switch names twice a day, and im sure you understood what i ment. I dont have anything against most of ex-calm. players, wouldnt have any problems playing with/against them.

DeletedUser94483

I know it annoys me that name thing but I think that is the point...get me to quit..I do understand what you mean as well...Well then look up my co player and help him noble quitters villages when they quit.

DeletedUser

I think everyone should delete and not give Innogames anymore money! Changing the rules "at the last second" just to make more money is wrong.

"Yes, the dominance system is better, and preferred by the community management team. It means the worlds last for longer and we earn more revenue from them. The secrets system was implemented because players frequently requested shorter worlds and a short endgame period." Quoted from Morthy http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?261347-w60-is-over/page4

DeletedUser108935

well if the world does contune we (scion) will be eating our inactives and then either carry on our war with mossad which im sure mossad will be doing the same

but from what ive heard its going to be a barb war as most will be qiuting :(

lol i whud love to have a west v east war

DeletedUser

I dont agree with you Iwontwin, i think by now we have given them enough heat. They offered us the last minute choice to go to domination even if it wasnt a domination world. Which was kind of them, and the right move in my mind. So i salute them for that. But we as players still have to carry on, if it turns into a barb war at the end it would be a bit pointless.

Agreed deemster, would be fun ^^ Time will tell what happens.

I just hope that every tribe greets the new year with a open mind, so that the players left in the tribes that deletes dont have to feel like they "have" to delete. But rather gets invited to another tribe and keeps on playing if thats what they wish.

DeletedUser

I don't mind a domination world, but to change it with only hours left. That's just wrong.

DeletedUser

Not at all, seeing the uproar it caused. And you have to admit, 48 hours is slightly rediculous.

DeletedUser

But you KNEW about the 48 hours from the beginning of the world.

DeletedUser

Doesnt make it any less retarded. But you are now turning this thread into another rant thread and we have a few of those already, back to topic please.

DeletedUser94059

well i am going to punch a cone and relax when the timer ends haha

DeletedUser108935

yeah we shall see :) think there wll be more east siders then west siders :p

DeletedUser

Its not up to me alone, i cant keep people from attacking. But thats exactly what im suggesting, or something similar. we are either looking at a few months of barb munching or we could have a truce while people get ready (rebuilding, setting up frontlines again etc) and have a battle royal to finish things. Let everyone who wants join in, ally up and participate. I'm sure someone outside of the top 50 could also help in with sits and so on, to ensure that its actually going to be a fight with active people.

DeletedUser

I am a little drunk so bear with me:

If the east allows the west to unify and actually let this be a semi-fair fight then I bet more people stay. It would probably take a 30 day ceasefire with set borders to allow both sides to clean up areas ect. The west would need to form one or two tribes with the goal of fighting spam rather then each other. I am not sure who is staying or why spam would let this happen but if they wanted a war that would be it.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Sean04

I am a little drunk so bear with me:

If the east allows the west to unify and actually let this be a semi-fair fight then I bet more people stay. It would probably take a 30 day ceasefire with set borders to allow both sides to clean up areas ect. The west would need to form one or two tribes with the goal of fighting spam rather then each other. I am not sure who is staying or why spam would let this happen but if they wanted a war that would be it.

Directionally challenged :lol:

Back to what I was actually thinking. This would be the best scenario and one I have been pondering myself. Both sides get a chance to prepare, eat inactive accounts, get to the fronts and would give the best war W60 has seen.

DeletedUser

I dont want people from calm. deleting after the timer is done,

Umm the only reason they went for a big clustercluck of secrets by recruitment was because they couldnt war their way out of a wet paper sack. why wouldnt they delete?