After the secrets timer is up

DeletedUser

Umm the only reason they went for a big clustercluck of secrets by recruitment was because they couldnt war their way out of a wet paper sack. why wouldnt they delete?

I find that funny coming from someone who is in calm until recently.

DeletedUser106889

well if the world does contune we (scion) will be eating our inactives and then either carry on our war with mossad which im sure mossad will be doing the same

but from what ive heard its going to be a barb war as most will be qiuting :(

lol i whud love to have a west v east war

Would like to join your side of the fight but .... WAITING to see what happens

DeletedUser105935

Umm the only reason they went for a big clustercluck of secrets by recruitment was because they couldnt war their way out of a wet paper sack. why wouldnt they delete?

ty for saying that
Ex- calm couldnt win the world the fair way so lets get a group of secret holders together and hug this then forced spam to do the same.

I can asure you the mighty TCR and ~300~ will not be hitting delete so in the end youll all loose to are amazing barb munching skills so im thinking hit delete and let us munch all them juice barbs

ashoka1

........and sending Op info to spam.

i never got any OP info...

always tagged incomings...

moved troops...

copied all inc to ecel..

found the pattern

the target villages

shouted for support

stacked where possible

sniped if needed

and more then 3 occasions i was told by leadership that attacks on me are fakes and some other frontliner is being OPed ...as calm. wont attack you again.

if scott was giving info then that wouldnt have happened.

DeletedUser109218

Anyone who hits delete is a sore looser in my eyes. FORK "winning" this world is a pile of shit. It wasn't a win it was just a poorly tactful cheat.

bring on the real game, let the war of the west and east commence. and lets see who is a real player of TribalWARS, rather than being a player of tribalBULLSHIT.

in summary to my complex and well thought out argument, anyone who deletes will be put on the wall of shame.

DeletedUser

Do you keep this wall of shame at your house?

and more then 3 occasions i was told by leadership that attacks on me are fakes and some other frontliner is being OPed ...as calm. wont attack you again.

hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is it hilarious to anyone else the way Thana talks down on other peoples accomplishments or abilities in this world?

Thana what did you accomplish in this world? You led a tribe that was absolutely terrible even though you were gifted big accounts. You never found found people to fill in for accounts that were not fully active and you never found your tribe co-players to help out people who couldnt be on alot.

Even calling it your tribe is a joke because you did not start it. You never won anything while you 'lead' it, and your acct overall is nothing but a laughing stock

But please continue to poke fun at Calm players...At least they did good for most of the world

DeletedUser

I for one am laughing my ass off at how the world ended, because it is exactly how I thought it would happen 6+ months ago.

I lost my will to play when Valour disbanded, and had only been hanging around to help support tribemates on the front and be internalled, which never got finished up. I for one am glad this hell-hole of a world is over, and will be deleting my account. I have no desire to see this world drag on any longer.