Afterwards

DeletedUser98649

if any of u guys have enough spare time we should totally have a rematch no matter the result in a future world... also any of you guys gonna try 56 the no morale shizz should spice things up no need to bash at the start with no farming and you can point whore until ppl get academy will probably make the start of the world much slower though as it is resource levels limiting the growth.

What you guys think?

DeletedUser

Sounds boring.
And no, I do not have time.
If you're lucky though, maybe busa will stop by and nuke your ass ;)

DeletedUser98649

no doubt he will somehow i expect him to get up send nukes go to work or whatever send some more do whatever work he has to do in like an hour and then he'll be back on ending nukes :p

oh well it would have been nice as i didn't see most of w21 and warfare in the core at the beginning of a world is a lot different -co-ordination is even more important and activity rather than stacking.

DeletedUser84906

CLOSED.gif

XxBRICKSTERxX

Sshhhh....

You say afterwards like its gonna happen soon lol

I plan on joining with some friends. Yes it is going to be boring in the beginning, and yes people can point whore. But I am rather interested in seeing what kind of village builds will come about. Will people rush smithy for cats/nobles. Will they rush res? Will someone be a sleeper and make a shit tone of troops?

I'm also curious as to what "Customized starting building levels." means. Maybe we start off with a few points and spend them to upgrade our buildings right away.

spacemanspiff92

it doesn't seem like we even have mods anymore

i don't have time for other worlds :p i'll join the newest world after this one is done, but that'll probably be in 1-2 years

DeletedUser98649

indeed it is a little boring but i think you can start slow and still catch up if you are lucky and get in a god tribe

XxBRICKSTERxX

Here is why I won't be joining. Startup is fun if you have no life and no job and do not require sleep.

Good point...But I have all of these things when the world starts :icon_cry:

No one has any opinions on this...
I'm also curious as to what "Customized starting building levels." means. Maybe we start off with a few points and spend them to upgrade our buildings right away.

DeletedUser98649

You say afterwards like its gonna happen soon lol.
I definitley didn't mean THAT

I plan on joining with some friends. Yes it is going to be boring in the beginning, and yes people can point whore. But I am rather interested in seeing what kind of village builds will come about. Will people rush smithy for cats/nobles. Will they rush res? Will someone be a sleeper and make a shit tone of troops?

No one has any opinions on this...

I do i think that it will be very interesting to see how these things turn out the way people play AND that custom build levels

I may see u there?

DeletedUser98649

Damn right i ain't gonna fall for that but i will tell you when i get another million so next week anyone? :p