Again not again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am not deleting it.

Il never do that :icon_surprised: just wanted to know some reactions.

DeletedUser

Ok guys, I WILL NOT BE DELETING sinaelyan, i gave my friend the account email of sinaelyan so he can retrieve pass etc.

I am not giving it to any player since the account is officially mine. I am giving it to Ishamel my school mate.

Hes in the same position as me, I dont care for me he can go inactive or he can play well...Idc

Cheers!

DeletedUser

your a disloyal traitor in my opinion the account is not officially yours at all it was given to you to play that doesnt entitle you not to give it back

but again it does not suprise me after all it is you

DeletedUser

your a disloyal traitor in my opinion the account is not officially yours at all it was given to you to play that doesnt entitle you not to give it back

but again it does not suprise me after all it is you

TW rules say that the account belong to the owner of the e-mail address.
ME!

Look whos speaking , the disloyalty and tratorious himself. The Kilnub leader whic they will be smashed...

Sad coz you have no one to hug?

Shut up noob, whats your interest in PRON...? Ahh eyh forgot your now hand in hand with hefty...
Hows your new pnp going?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TW rules say that the account belong to the owner of the e-mail address.
ME!

Look whos speaking , the disloyalty and tratorious himself. The Kilnub leader whic they will be smashed...

Sad coz you have no one to hug?

Shut up noob, whats your interest in PRON...? Ahh eyh forgot your now hand in hand with hefty...
Hows your new pnp going?

i love to hug but not traitors like you thats why i lft you in -NE- and you got rimmed shortly after if i remember rightly lol that was the 2nd time you quit me thinks

how many times have you quit i make it 4 now or is it more :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i love to hug but not traitors like you thats why i lft you in -NE- and you got rimmed shortly after if i remember rightly lol that was the 2nd time you quit me thinks

how many times have you quit i make it 4 now or is it more :icon_rolleyes:

Well well well, you seem you have twisted the history like everyone else of my 'quittings'.

First of all I knew O levels were arriving so a month before I left 'Kararp' I resigned from council.
When NE fell was nearly exams time, BUT it was not over for me. I had contacted theskeptic from 3 weeks beofre I quit and even Hulk. The first one of them to offer me and acct was Who?

So I had to quit on Kararp to play on the other account.

NO ONE KNEW I WAS PLAYING ON DERAN BEK. I kept everything secret coz the account was in a very bad state and I made it very very good. Then when Account was ready I claimed to have 'Returned on w20'. If you manage to get theskeptic on ask him:icon_biggrin:

So do you consider that as quitting? What was the point staying in the middle of Kiltom, with 2 options or fight all my ex-NE or join Kiltom.... Wanted neither of them...

Also I quit Deran Bek not because I was afraid of a couple of attacks. I HAD 0 ATTACKS!
Ata quit, skeptic quit... Random quit... alot of players quit...some joined Hulk/some joined Kiltom/ Some joined FEAR?

What was the point to stay in game? When all themates I fought for quit?

Now you claim I quit w20 again :icon_cool: Time will see if i have quit w20 or not.

Hope that gave you a better image of my situation.

DeletedUser

When you took the account you must of known it would become a frontline account so you have no excuse for saying you have no time, when you quit the account you should of at least gave the pass back to hefty who grew the account into what it is now that wouldve been the decent thing to do. Although I recently quit for the same reason "no time" at least i gave the account back to the person who have it to me ;)

DeletedUser

I have to agree with randerson586, you were given the account under the premise that you were coming to operate it properly and be a part of the tribe it was a part of.
The original owner didn't have to give it to you, but they did through what is apparantly misplaced trust. As such, the only sporting thing to do would be to return it to the people who had control of it originally, NOT to give it to your buddy from school.

If you're unable to handle the pressures of the account, you shouldn't have taken it in the first place. From what i see of Hefty, he's not one to go giving an account out to anyone with filling them in on info first, so i would think you most likely were aware that you would be involved in action.
Add that together with the fact that you've done similar things in the past, and, well... you're not worth giving an account to, basically.

DeletedUser

I would also suggest changing your signature too, Ixy, as it is obviously lies.
Also, you did have the account up for deletion, your profile on the account said so. I know you wrote that because you also wanted to see the "game" which I presume was the mass attacks you wanted the account to receive. I very much doubt you will get an account anywhere now and any trust you might have had from anyone in w20 is now very much, I presume, revoked!

DeletedUser

I would also suggest changing your signature too, Ixy, as it is obviously lies.
Also, you did have the account up for deletion, your profile on the account said so. I

Did you eve pressed on the account Deletion button link I had in profile before speaking about it? Or?

Guyver did :D Rickrolled ^^

Never had it for deletion, ACCOUNT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO PRON. I JUST WANTED TO SEE SOME REACTIONS AROUND :icon_cry: Also hefty challenged me on it...
You can have it back, I don't have the right to take away an old hulker account. I know that.

(Think and be well informed elite before you speak :icon_biggrin:)

DeletedUser

Well when your just bs'ing all the time how do you expect him to know if you lying or not?

DeletedUser

Lock it please Dwarven.

Thanks for randy, had the chance to clear some things up.

+ gain 2 points of infractions :/

Status
Not open for further replies.