Against all the morale rules this community holds S-D tactics.

DeletedUser

i kinda lost track on this topic here,since i had a really bizzy week.

It has been almost 5 years since i last played this game,and i must say that i really experience this game very different than i did the first time.

I am telling you,i never spyed for Ato...,this has made me feel very bad over the last few weeks since i am not that kind of person.

Sometime in november i was talking to germanwind (who i know for a very long time,you are right on that one) about tribal wars,and then he told me he was playing on this world.
I never played on the .net servers,and this kinda made me exciting to play again.

So i randomly started in this world,it could have been east,north south or west.IT DOESNT MATHER.i never started this world with the intention of spying or something remotely like that.

Yes,world shapers is from the same country as i am.But guess what.i never knew him before my adventure started here.
there are 11m people in belgium,so suprise suprise.there might be more,who knows.

Michonne,you can try to make me look like a lying scrub,but i know im not.
You on the other hand?you're full of it.

I joined SD because i got invited.i wanted to get into ato,but there was no way that was going to happen at that moment.

I joined SD because i was bored to hell,the only friend i had was germanwind,and he could provide me with some basic information of the world,but he wouldnt/couldnt give me actual information because then he would be giving me information and knowledge i should not know.

I did not get attacked by world shapers,because germanwind asked him not to.

At one night after a few beers I showed germanwind your stuped greek message's (you only started to send when your my co-player started playing)i could not understand but my (your) co player could.We had a good laugh when i showed him.

I was in a tribe,i had no contact with cause you told the rest of tribe to not have contact with me.
You put me in a bad posisition,and then you tell the rest of the tribe im a spy cause i send some stuped greek message to gw that he or neighter me can understand.

You didnt kick me so you can give me wrong information?
you gave me no information.

I think only 3 persons from ato knew of my existence (germanwind and world shapers)

you where just hoping i would be that naive i would give my password again to ur friend.

I hate it that i got mails from players in sd asking me why i was spying.it almost wanted me to quit the game.
but then you got me banned for something i did not do,a really disgusting way to get rid of me.

i got lucky my ban got lifted,because they saw the login ip adresses,and tw support wanted to give me a second chance.
I have made a bad choice in trusting the wrong person.But you are just 1 individual i can live with.some people just are bad of hart.

i still have trust in other people,but you,my backstabbing friend.
you're of that list

sorry for the bad english,
dunkmaster.

DeletedUser117049

Ironic that the ex-ato fad crew that claimed s-d were rats pulled the same thing when they joined s-d?

Boom spammed. Next

DeletedUser117049

See Hinro's war with S-D :p

It was a premonition come true.

DeletedUser57259

See Hinro's war with S-D :p

It was a premonition come true.
Seems like it was more of the same from S-D plus them attacking an Amazon player when napped to them. Am I missing something? :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117049

Seems like it was more of the same from S-D plus them attacking an Amazon player when napped to them. Am I missing something? :icon_confused:

You can't sit there and jam a stick into a beehive then wonder why the bees fly around all mad and stingy.
-On the contrary seems like it was more of the same from Amazon/ATO.

DeletedUser57259

You can't sit there and jam a stick into a beehive then wonder why the bees fly around all mad and stingy.
-On the contrary seems like it was more of the same from Amazon/ATO.
Still genuinely none the wiser.