Agent Incognito's (almost) Complete TW Dictionary

DeletedUser

Suckup :icon_razz: Just messing. *wink* In truth like he said anyone who is new should read this. The problem is most of those newbies dont bother getting on the forums...:(

DeletedUser

Yah. :icon_confused:

Direct yer newb recruits to it.

Personal bias aside, I actually got... quite a lot.. of help with it from people who're really good at TW. Tis worth reading. Imo.

DeletedUser

jst read about half of it and is gd stuff, taught me a couple of things

frostyfingers

definition input!
FrostyFingers: Tribal Wars Veteran and proud owner of your ex-villages.

DeletedUser

We have an old joke on W18.

I don't know if there is a deifinition to it, but....

When you try and noble a village and you only get it down to 5 even though you sent 4 nobles, its called getting "Eagled" I believe. One of our members had that problem more than any of us. He even used his pally one time and it still messed it up.

DeletedUser

Most new players don't bother to sign up for the forums, just from what I can see any ways, and I the new players do join the forum they usually don't post as often because they don't get the general atmosphere of the forum.

ackcody

Most new players don't bother to sign up for the forums, just from what I can see any ways, and I the new players do join the forum they usually don't post as often because they don't get the general atmosphere of the forum.

I didnt seen up till' about 2/3 months after I started playing

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I didnt sign up for years lol...like 2 of em :p

DeletedUser

Yah. :icon_confused:

Direct yer newb recruits to it.

Personal bias aside, I actually got... quite a lot.. of help with it from people who're really good at TW. Tis worth reading. Imo.

DAMN! you really had NOTHING to do...

even i never got THAT bored :p

DeletedUser67005

Then again, those W12 forums are very boring, aren't they Suko?... :)

DeletedUser

Thanks AI! and .Brain. (Your my hero :)) for posting it.
It helped alot!