aggresive expansion relations penalty

• Thread starter DeletedUser121889
  • Start date

DeletedUser121889

just for a bit of context i am playing on a dutch tribalwars server, one of our allies was contacted by a player telling them this:

We negotiate on behalf of our entire allice, and they are negotiating for their entire alliance.

-player 1 will cede Game over B (472|504) C54 to player 2
-player 1 will cede Game over C (473|504) C54 to player 3
-player 1 will cede Game over A (468|513) C54 to player 4
- This peace will cause to suffer 37 aggresive expansion relations penalty

Peace offer value: 34​
(player 1 is our ally and player 2,3 and 4 are enemy's)

nobody in my tribe understands what is said, can somebody explain this in simpele english? an
(Btw the post was send in english to player 1 witch is against the rules in the dutch servers)

livian

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Judging by the tone/language it doesnt look like the sender is a native english speaker, i'd guess they're probably using google translate so its a bit tricky to guess what they want or what they mean. I havent heard of anyone saying "aggressive expansion relations penalty" before but could possibly be a weird way of saying NAP (Non aggression pact). I would take that message as saying to hand over the three vils as you have either broken a NAP or if you dont hand over the 3 vils we will consider any agreements as invalid or perhaps they are saying if you hand over the vils they will be willing to consider peace.

Its hard to make a proper guess without any context but thats the best i can think of lol

Upvote 0

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
just for a bit of context i am playing on a dutch tribalwars server, one of our allies was contacted by a player telling them this:

We negotiate on behalf of our entire allice, and they are negotiating for their entire alliance.

-player 1 will cede Game over B (472|504) C54 to player 2
-player 1 will cede Game over C (473|504) C54 to player 3
-player 1 will cede Game over A (468|513) C54 to player 4

Peace offer value: 34​
(player 1 is our ally and player 2,3 and 4 are enemy's)

nobody in my tribe understands what is said, can somebody explain this in simpele english? an
(Btw the post was send in english to player 1 witch is against the rules in the dutch servers)

livian
Probably way too late but sounds like they're demanding villages from you in the format of making a joke based on a game called Europa Universalis see the image.

Eu4demandtribute.jpg

Upvote 0