ah...

• Thread starter DeletedUser91451
  • Start date

DeletedUser91451

Good to See FAIL on top of things, as I expected them to be.

I miss you guys =) Just started playing again... trying to show them the way of the Fail, but these are stubborn kids back on W50.

Ah well... go gobble up the other half of the world already :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

they recruited their way to the top :icon_biggrin:
I will still get around to kicking all their asses

stellro

sorry GOH where????

Ranked 22nd mate

Chaos ranked where.....FAIL ranked where.....WOTB ranked where.....QUEST ranked where........OWNED ranked where.......need i go on??????

belief in a constant means far more than belief in a myth!!!!!! And we are on a recruitment drive - anyone who is sick of this poor world can apply with a well worded mail to either me or doupantou :)

which tribes are dead in this world - the tribes where the leaders have fled - or the tribes where the belief goes on.......chose your fate - stand by it - and look to what remains the constant!!!!

You all know me - barring my marriage (which surely can be excused) - i dont play on other worlds - i continue when everything is lost - because the game is the win - join us - fight the Met Drew game - or just carry on - as u are.......but ask yourself what would be more fun - joining me - breaking this alliance or continuing as you are!!!???

There are too many good players in this world just to let it die!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i dont play on other worlds - i continue when everything is lost - because the game is the win - join us - fight the Met Drew game - or just carry on - as u are.......but ask yourself what would be more fun - joining me - breaking this alliance or continuing as you are!!!???

There are too many good players in this world just to let it die!!!

bla bla bla GOH is dead
so are the other tribes mentioned and where I am going with this is once your abandoned ex tribemates are gone too I will take on fail

quit whining like a little baby you lost your out of the game move on with your life maybe get married and start a family buy a dog do something other that watching others succede

DeletedUser

Hello jr, everyone over here is great!

@smitty

Lol 1 of his "ex" tribes mates is in your tribe! As for the ones in FOE...they wont be going anywhere soon : )

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

lol - have you finally established that your war of attrition isn't working then :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Ranked 22nd mate

Chaos ranked where.....FAIL ranked where.....WOTB ranked where.....QUEST ranked where........OWNED ranked where.......need i go on??????
!

see bold: They are ranked 6 and 7, and yes, there are actually still some om them that are active, just not that much

DeletedUser

pfff guys we lost the war 6 months ago, ok? IT'S OVER! We got over it. (at least most of us:p....stellro).
And Fail, Foe, Chaos, Rip, OU, Fghfdh, sfgj Rtyjfdj and whatever your names are you have to admit there's no fun in w14 anymore.