Ai <3 <3 <3

DeletedUser

Agent Incognito is our new moderator.

Please welcome her, she's really nice and awemazing and unlike Casus doesn't demand that we all worship her and her femaleness :333333333333333

darkaniken2

Oh, it's you again. I was on a world you modded for like, a week. I got the feeling you didn't like me... :)

DeletedUser

Well you can worship her if you want :p And welcome back AI.

DeletedUser

hema_wor_up_01.jpg

Orly?

DeletedUser

Heh. 'eyas.

@ Lewder - Grazie for welcome.

@ darkaniken - I got null clue who you are. So let's just assume I don't dislike/hate ya, and work from that basis, eh? :p

@ Killa - a hoi.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
no YOUR maps are upside down darkeh, and the water goes down the wrong way when you flush the toilet too I hear

DeletedUser

/me claims tiny black 'n white square in top left corner.

/me dominates all of world from vantage point. Except for Antactica.

/me has no need to dominate penguins.

/me is aware /me doesn't work here. Yes.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
umm...any chance of you wiping the penguins out? I don't care about the rest but I do have a problem with penguins

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

I... it... you...

Whatcha got against penguins?!

(I was gonna add my penguin smashing score to the others, but got embarrassed by how poor it was in comparison to some. :icon_redface: )

:lol:

DeletedUser

I <3 Penguins.

Also, that is the correct world map thar.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
it's a W22 history thing. I'm the duchess of BDeath and we had a very contraversial and long standing war with a family involving tribes called Legit and LGTSLW. Their mascot was a penguin, hence why this game was put up in the first place. SLW merged into COD and in a sense we are still fighting the same war nearly 18 months later...

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
can we have the survey thread back open, we are going to be good people now I promise :)

DeletedUser

Ahhh. Lulz. So I've already been biased. :icon_eek:

This is going well. :icon_razz: