AIDS has spread to the W90 Forums

Discussion in 'World 90' started by the nemesis123, Oct 6, 2016.

Share This Page

1. bobby4321

bobby4321 New Member

Only one tribe will rise, mass recruiting family hugging tribes never succeed. Good luck to all those afflicted with HIV.

2. cy89

cy89 Non-stop Poster

This was really such a heap of fun to read. I dont know if i should feel Sorry for them or Just laugh at how pathetic this whole idea is. Anyone with commom sense knows a tribe with 150 members never works and it will just slow you down. Gonna be fun fighting a silly little tribe like this I am on your border ;)

Sam

3. xabbadonx

xabbadonx Non-stop Poster

Doctors in UK might actually have found a cure to AIDS

4. cy89

cy89 Non-stop Poster

Yeah it called TEA ;)

bobilen, TheHans, Volga and 3 others like this.
  5. King Dreaded

King Dreaded Guest

Somehow Nemesis is going to win this world too, then he will have to try to figure out a new handicap, like playing without vision or playing while parachuting or something.

Maybe he could try leading while also being Atmospherecf. Now THAT would be a handicap

6. sweetmisery

sweetmisery Still Going Strong

Why hasn't someone done a graft for each tw update compared to users? It is not just new players we are losing it is the veterans. We are losing all because Inno is charging a fortune for premium points now and say it is a free game. You cant play this game free and compete lol. DA we have all reached out to the new comers or them us, but at the end of the day if they dont have prem they are done.

@Inno not to many can afford your prices, they are shocking

bobby4321, TheHans and TreXboom like this.
  7. ashoka1

ashoka1 Contributing Poster

well i disagree

When I came back to TW..joined 86 to learn the basics of how this all p2w works.Saw a player named Safa Achieve rank 2 at start up with pure play and Not money

then he sold resources on reaching 5-10 villages and made 40K pp and quit.

had a good chat with DA that P2w is not that bad and all the Rich Guys who spend PP cant go beyond Mid game and p2w actually helps guys who dont have money

i for one was consistently ranked Top farmed on 87 till 10 villages and top 10 account.made 10K pp selling resources while also maintaining top 10 ranking.

now using all those PP to play rest of 87. 10K -20 K Pp can be made in 1 month of play on any New Net world.It actually helped lot of ppl.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  8. ooguro ryuuya

ooguro ryuuya Active Member

we just need Concr@ceptiv3s for Aids While Havin a Tea Party... ;):):D

9. My opinion on that is if you can afford premium, then you are good to go, but that is expensive still to some.

10. duck soup

duck soup Guest

cya89 is a noob

11. atmospherecf

atmospherecf Tribe Mate of the Year 2016

Premade tribes tend to have better communication and yes, I do agree on the skill factor. Most premade players are hardened veterans that have lost and won many wars from previous worlds.

12. DeAdMaX

DeAdMaX Active Member

I hate family tribes :(

13. The next stage of our plan will be unveiled very soon, stay tuned folks.

14. ashoka1

Even DA used to say the same.

I agree but have you ever thought about a group of 15- 20 tribes each being led by hardened veterans that have lost and won many wars from previous worlds.

just for fun and to test the various nooby tactics.

There are various things which have never been tried before.We all say that mass recruit family tribes are dangerous at start up as they have numbers and veterans are vulnerable

but what if 300-500 players are led by a veteran who knows what it takes to break a hardened veteran at even end game.

i am only speculating..lets see what plan Dylan has in store.

but i feel we should atleast have 15 tribes in w90 ..if not for anything else then just to make me feel better.

i have always liked these MRTs and how they function.

15. random hero1

random hero1 Guest

this truly is a good thing

16. I hate leading family tribes, I don't hate family tribes. There is a difference. It is hard work giving the individual attention that is needed to create a top tribe to a larger member base.

17. Alas AIDS has ran into its first and possibly biggest challenge this world. The moderating team have determined that naming your tribe AIDS is offensive and have asked me to change the name. I am greatly disappointed by this turn of events.

18. ashoka1

I say name it STC (still to come)

Or Booze as Tea is already here

I prefer booze over tea anytime

19. Volga

Volga Contributing Poster

Don't do that or I'll have to leave tea behind :(

20. Raavna

Raavna Still Going Strong

Safe Sex/Use Condom
    Use De infected Blood/Syringe/Blade

Keep you Safe from AIDS

Don't Hate HIV+ .....They only seek normal Behavior from you give them LIFE not Hate

and If you wants to Hate. ...wants to live in a Peaceful world KILL AIDS

PS: Banter with Social Message, Nominate Me for Noble prize in Field of Health :D:p:D