AIDS has spread to the W90 Forums

StubbyNinj4

Only 2-3% of these players will ever be likely to make the top 1% but well played for trying. Almost every good player has in common that we learnt from others. If this breeds a new generation of top players I welcome it. I'll be keeping a close eye on your tribe (alliance?) over the coming months.

Players don't need to make it to the top 1% for this too be a success. All we need is to show new players that it is possible to improve, and that there are people willing to help. As it is now most players will be farmed straight out of BP and probably leave never to return. If a tribe like this can nurture players through that initial period maybe they will fall in love with the game like we all have, and play more worlds, and that can only be good for all of us.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I really don't see anything wrong with premades. Anyone can get into a premade tribe if they're active as a coplayer later game, know 1-2 players in that tribe (this one depending on the tribe), and fit with the tribe personality wise. Later game there's always a need for coplayers so getting into a good tribe to learn things is relatively much easier. Of course, getting into a premade right away is hard - but later in a world its relatively easy as long as you show your active. People are almost always willing to teach noobs to be better if they show they're willing to play on their account.

DeletedUser

happy to join in after maybe day or two! The rim is where its at.

also where can I apply to co-play :p

DeletedUser100176

I think it's a great idea, glad to be a part of this new movement and hopefully teach a few of the new guys a thing or two about the game.

I would have to agree, I've played in many top premade tribes before and only just came back to TW recently. In w89 for example, we have some very great players in there but we also have a lot of mediocre members but they are all willing to learn and work together. Running training practice for members on how to backtime, snipe, anti-snipe is great and it has showed as any train ever sent has been sniped by them. It really is great to see the new guys learning some new skills to actually pose a threat to these larger tribes that have been around for years and years.

Mr. Cringer Pants

It's sad that most people do not reflect and understand that they themselves were once a newby, and had someone take them under their wing and teach them things, not just skills, but mentor them as well.

Reflecting on the past, having you as a mentor is like AIDS, it sucks really bad.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I for one welcome our AIDS family tribe overlords.

But all joking aside leading with 170 players which suck, you only have 1 advantage.

Make them build a lot of catapults, and enjoy the short run until skill overtakes brute force.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Lovely PnP, DA. Wish you all the best bro.

Most premades do open up the recruitment for the right players. Players from the original premade always quit. We recruited fairly well on W83.

ashoka1

Their main advantage is not numbers, it is Nemesis.

having a noob as Leader is always a good thing.So yes you r right

I for one welcome our AIDS family tribe overlords.

But all joking aside leading with 170 players which suck, you only have 1 advantage.

Make them build a lot of catapults, and enjoy the short run until skill overtakes brute force.

You never know what Dylan has in mind.We actually talked about various kind of MRTs a few months back and he hated the idea of mass recruit tribes in general.but we wanted to experiment few things

Just never knew that he wouldnt wait for 92 and start this thing in 90 itself.

lets see how things pan out.if he is in it for long haul..i bet ..lot of us would stay here just coz of him if nothing else

i see half of STD from 87 in AIDS family ,even if 50% of them stay here it will be a good thing.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Agree Ashoka, it's a good plan. If 50% of STD are playing, the tribe will always see inactivity with the amount of players they recruit. Gives the opportunity for the more active players to gain slightly easier villages.

Farming will be a killer though.

ashoka1

farming..i dont worry about that

if we play serious...we will find our farms
:)

DeletedUser13939

Oh joy. Nemesis created a family for this world. This should be fun.

DoubleDoobie

Interesting read, I have wondered the same thing over my seven years here. It's a love/hate relationship with TW

DeletedUser116463

Ill be joining the AIDS tribe too as co. This is an interesting world.

Player not found.

Judging from how this world could possibly shape up, it might be worth my time playing it after all.