AIDS has spread to the W90 Forums

bobby4321

Only one tribe will rise, mass recruiting family hugging tribes never succeed. Good luck to all those afflicted with HIV.

DeletedUser114488

This was really such a heap of fun to read. I dont know if i should feel Sorry for them or Just laugh at how pathetic this whole idea is. Anyone with commom sense knows a tribe with 150 members never works and it will just slow you down. Gonna be fun fighting a silly little tribe like this I am on your border ;)

Sam

DeletedUser114962

Doctors in UK might actually have found a cure to AIDS

DeletedUser93681

Why hasn't someone done a graft for each tw update compared to users? It is not just new players we are losing it is the veterans. We are losing all because Inno is charging a fortune for premium points now and say it is a free game. You cant play this game free and compete lol. DA we have all reached out to the new comers or them us, but at the end of the day if they dont have prem they are done.

@Inno not to many can afford your prices, they are shocking

ashoka1

@Inno not to many can afford your prices, they are shocking

well i disagree

When I came back to TW..joined 86 to learn the basics of how this all p2w works.Saw a player named Safa Achieve rank 2 at start up with pure play and Not money

then he sold resources on reaching 5-10 villages and made 40K pp and quit.

had a good chat with DA that P2w is not that bad and all the Rich Guys who spend PP cant go beyond Mid game and p2w actually helps guys who dont have money

i for one was consistently ranked Top farmed on 87 till 10 villages and top 10 account.made 10K pp selling resources while also maintaining top 10 ranking.

now using all those PP to play rest of 87. 10K -20 K Pp can be made in 1 month of play on any New Net world.It actually helped lot of ppl.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118978

we just need Concr@ceptiv3s for Aids While Havin a Tea Party... ;):):D

DeletedUser

My opinion on that is if you can afford premium, then you are good to go, but that is expensive still to some.

atmospherecf

Premade tribes tend to have better communication and yes, I do agree on the skill factor. Most premade players are hardened veterans that have lost and won many wars from previous worlds.

DeletedUser

The next stage of our plan will be unveiled very soon, stay tuned folks.

ashoka1

I hate family tribes :(

Even DA used to say the same.

Premade tribes tend to have better communication and yes, I do agree on the skill factor. Most premade players are hardened veterans that have lost and won many wars from previous worlds.

I agree but have you ever thought about a group of 15- 20 tribes each being led by hardened veterans that have lost and won many wars from previous worlds.

just for fun and to test the various nooby tactics.

There are various things which have never been tried before.We all say that mass recruit family tribes are dangerous at start up as they have numbers and veterans are vulnerable

but what if 300-500 players are led by a veteran who knows what it takes to break a hardened veteran at even end game.

i am only speculating..lets see what plan Dylan has in store.

but i feel we should atleast have 15 tribes in w90 ..if not for anything else then just to make me feel better.

i have always liked these MRTs and how they function.

DeletedUser

Even DA used to say the same.

I hate leading family tribes, I don't hate family tribes. There is a difference. It is hard work giving the individual attention that is needed to create a top tribe to a larger member base.

DeletedUser

Alas AIDS has ran into its first and possibly biggest challenge this world. The moderating team have determined that naming your tribe AIDS is offensive and have asked me to change the name. I am greatly disappointed by this turn of events.

ashoka1

Alas AIDS has ran into its first and possibly biggest challenge this world. The moderating team have determined that naming your tribe AIDS is offensive and have asked me to change the name. I am greatly disappointed by this turn of events.
my list

1. PSSST! (has better quality members, and I heard their Duke can sing)
2. TEA
3. still to come..
I say name it STC (still to come)

Or Booze as Tea is already here

I prefer booze over tea anytime

DeletedUser115558

Safe Sex/Use Condom
Use De infected Blood/Syringe/Blade

Keep you Safe from AIDS

Don't Hate HIV+ .....They only seek normal Behavior from you give them LIFE not Hate

and If you wants to Hate. ...wants to live in a Peaceful world KILL AIDS

PS: Banter with Social Message, Nominate Me for Noble prize in Field of Health :D:p:D