AimLow recruiting experienced players

DeletedUser48501

Hello W71,

We here at AimLow are putting together a group of experienced players. Half of our tribe so far have won worlds at some point. If you are interested in joining AimLow please fill out our 10 question application and mail it to Meganluvsme in game.

Thanks

Application:

1) Please write your name and village name in BB-Codes inside a spoiler. Also list names that you have had in the past.

2) Which worlds have you participated in and which tribes were you a part of in these worlds?

3) Have you ever held any position of authority in any tribe; if so please indicate what position and which tribes?

4) Do have a Skype account?

5) Please define “Back Timing”.

6) Would you consider yourself an active player, even on the forums? EXPLAIN.

7) Are you going to be an active player on this world, will you be committing to it?

8) Are you a premium user?

9) How fast do you send your noble trains?

10) Why would recruiting you benefit AimLow?

DeletedUser

These questions don't exactly scream "SUPER UBER L33T PRO 50 WORLD WINNER".

DeletedUser

Should be more like: why would joining AimLow benefit me?

DeletedUser110665

Honestly, what is this :D

Trying to sound profecional is fooling no body. I would not join a tribe like this. Let noobs have a chance. Stop making premades.

DeletedUser

Application:

1) Please write your name and village name in BB-Codes inside a spoiler. Also list names that you have had in the past. I'm not in the world yet, but I was born with one name and it has stayed the same.

2) Which worlds have you participated in and which tribes were you a part of in these worlds? I participated in a lot of worlds, but tribes never accepted me for some reason :'(

3) Have you ever held any position of authority in any tribe; if so please indicate what position and which tribes? I started a tribe and I was the duke, I had privleges of every member. There was only 1 though.

4) Do have a Skype account? Yeah, I forgot the password though :(

5) Please define “Back Timing”. Keeping track of how much time you have spent behind your computer on tribalwars, rumors say that the more time you spend, the better you are :D

6) Would you consider yourself an active player, even on the forums? EXPLAIN. Well, I've been back-timing quite a bit now and I would say I've got about 3 hours total.

7) Are you going to be an active player on this world, will you be committing to it? No & Yes

8) Are you a premium user? Yes, because when your bad like me, but you have money, you can afford to buy the world and say you won. Very happy tribalwars community created that :)

9) How fast do you send your noble trains? Lately they've been out of shape so I'd say they run about a 12 minute mile

10) Why would recruiting you benefit AimLow?[/QUOTE] The real question is, why would AimLow benefit in recruiting me?