AKATSUK| Recreuiting!

DeletedUser

user_image.php

AKATSUK|
[spoil]is a criminal organization composed of ten high-level ninja that have defected from their village of origin. They are composed of 10 volunteer ninjas that always travel in groups of 2. Usually they are either rogue ninjas, or exiled out of their country.[/spoil]

History/Origin
[spoil]~Long time ago,there was an organization named AKATSUK|. The Akatsuki kanji means daybreak, breaking down the word itself gives us aka meaning red (a common color in the group) and tsuki meaning moon. This Organization is a collection of S-Ranked criminals. Many of these are missing-nins who fled their villages after causing death and destruction.

~The group itself acts as mercenaries for hire, offering their services to villages wary of taxing their own resources.

~Then, Some of the Top Five Leaders from the most powerful Tribes of the world made a decision to demolish the Akatsuki organization fearing their growing strength. So, before the Akatsuki becomes too powerful for them to handle the Top 5 Leaders guide all their ninjas from their own Tribes to demolish the organization. Then, the organization is demolished through cheer numbers and great quantity of casualties.

~Ten years later after the death of Akatsuki,a survivor named [player]ProGamer2010[/player] has summon all the members of the legend organization. The survivor revive the organization.

~Now, They are on the search for new members of Akatsuki. And here starts the TW Akatsuki Saga chronicle!~[/spoil]

War Song!
[spoil]Under the Dark sky
Came the Red Clouds of death
We act as one
None shall stop us
Ruler of the worlds
Doom approaches in Red clouds.
Purge the heretic, Burn the unclean, Kill the corrupt!
Avenged our Name! Destroy everything that is in our Path!
For Vengeance is our Game!
[/spoil]

Motto
[spoil]“For all of mankind, we of the Red Cloud, are dedicated to A Bright and Beautiful Tomorrow… HARMONY AND BALANCE FOREVER!" Bringing Down Powerful Tribes at a Time![/spoil]

PM me in-game if you are interested in joining! ^^​

DeletedUser

Bump! Need more strong reliable members. Mail me in-game or add me in Skype manolo_lorenzo (The one with the red bandana). Thanks

DeletedUser

South West. That's where I am but I am not really specifying an area for this Tribe. It's a Diversity Tribe much like a stand alone style where members are reliable to handle their own in areas all over w60. 2 - 6 members should do in each K that's why I'm recruiting only the best of the best. Much of our Survival will depend on Bonefire if Lucky enough to get it, Activeness to clear areas early on game, Availability of Farms around and lots of TW experiences to handle any situations. This will bring more Thrill to the game, Brain capacity at full work, Skills and Talents flourishing and some of my unique built-in side quest and missions for full entertainment and fun. ^^

DeletedUser

We are still looking for Veteran, Professional and Rookie(Fast Learners) Players. If you have any questions regarding the Tribe, pls mail me in-game. ^^

DeletedUser

Where did all the good players go? Why am I surrounded by Newbies... If you see me around, you guys should apply if you are good at playing TW. T_T

As for those Cowards who hops tribe to tribe to save their skin or players with so much ego up their slave, don't expect to asked for mercy when I finally be knocking at your doors.

DeletedUser

Where did all the good players go? Why am I surrounded by Newbies... If you see me around, you guys should apply if you are good at playing TW. T_T

As for those Cowards who hops tribe to tribe to save their skin or players with so much ego up their slave, don't expect to asked for mercy when I finally be knocking at your doors.

up their slave :p

DeletedUser

up their slave :p

Thank you for pointing out my Typo. Sometimes, lack of sleep gets into you and you feel groggy and you can't actually write or form a good structured sentence. ^^ But for this one, it's a typo. It's supposed to be "sleeve"

Pro, your from the Philippines right?

Co-play me!

:D

I believe, we already talked in-game. Thanks for choosing me buddy. I appreciate it a lot. ^^