Akinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Reported. Sorry Mark :/

EDIT
was fun, though... He was quite close, I was thinking of Sagara Sousuke from Full Metal Panic Fumoffu?! (awesome manga / anime) and he guess Suzaku Kururugi (from Code Geass, another great manga/anime)

EDIT EDIT
he got it right when I pressed "more questions" :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Reported for what :S

Adverticing. I might be wrong but I think that's against the rules :icon_sad:

Advertisement
Topics and/or posts that are created solely for the purpose of advertising other websites without connection to "Tribal Wars" are forbidden.

DeletedUser

booooooo why report that thing was fun got me 90% of the time :)

DeletedUser

Reported. Sorry Mark :/

Am I going to be the only one here who has enough guts to bring this up? I dont mean to come across as a total a-hole (although I generally do) but that was really idiotic / stupid of you BD.

Why on earth would you bother reporting stuff like this? Was there any point? Did this offend or speak against you in any way? Familiar with the term tattle tale? It describes you perfectly.

DeletedUser50733

Am I going to be the only one here who has enough guts to bring this up? I dont mean to come across as a total a-hole (although I generally do) but that was really idiotic / stupid of you BD.

Why on earth would you bother reporting stuff like this? Was there any point? Did this offend or speak against you in any way? Familiar with the term tattle tale? It describes you perfectly.

Hey she's okay really mate, calm down. Maybe she feels like it is her duty to make sure everybody complies with the rules. And yeah, you did come across like an asshole there :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hey she's okay really mate, calm down. Maybe she feels like it is her duty to make sure everybody complies with the rules. And yeah, you did come across like an asshole there :icon_eek:
Im gonna report you now!! just kidding ^_^

but seriously dude, at school when some of those sissy kids goes and complains to the teachers that "those boys are climbing the big mango tree" even though we (those boys) were JUST trying to have some harmless fun. It really pisses me off when all of us end up getting grounded for those sissies. I mean, we didnt harm them or anyone else in any way did we? So why get us into trouble?? I mean their all lifeless idiots you cant find anything better to do than to go about spoiling our fun.

Mark got enough bans already and I think he already has 3 infractions in his name.. BD's little game can cause him to get banned AGAIN.

She needs to understand this fact. Tattle tailing without justification is NOT right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*excuse my double post*

I mean, mods let these kinds of SMALL things off anyways.. Another example would be, remember shitbick85? It was a semi offensive name and mods would generally pass it off. But because he got reported, the mods had to do something about it. Same goes for profiles containing ONE or TWO swear words and this is NO different from those cases.

If we look down on people who resort to stooping as low as reporting profiles like that, why should we treat this case any differently?

Im sure if buddythebird was in BD's place today, you guys would flame the *c word* out of him by now. Cant disagree with that.

DeletedUser

OMG OMG OMG OMGO OMG!!!!!!!!!!! *goes on forever*

I actually gave this a try. I thought of andriy shevchenko, and he ACTUALLY got it right!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!!!

How? Crazy.. thanks a bunch mark! ^_^ loved it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.