Alas...

DeletedUser

Well, the time has come. I am quitting TW.

Not forever, I know many of you will undoubtedly miss me, and probably commit suicide if that was the case, but RL issues have cropped up, and I believe TW pales, for the moment, into insignificance when matched with the rest of my life.

I run the Hallie87 account, with Elesar1 as my co-player. he will continue in that role, and my friend Dean, should he wish to take up the role (one which, for the past 2 weeks, have made it incredibly easy to slide into), will replace me. I will still log on, occasionally, and continue the diplomatic and PR tasks I set out to do.

However, as I say, RL issues as more important: My social life is shockingly inadequate, my studies are falling by the wayside (I was an A*/A/B student when I took up this game. I came out of my GCSE's with 9 B's, 1 A 2 C's and a D in le francais. Below standard, I'm sure you'll agree. I then preceeded to get BCCD in my AS Levels, a shocking result), mainly due to the personality I have developed on this game (I call it "Blind, Unwavering Arrogance"), and I have exams coming up soon, and a massive Media project (I'm making a film trailer/website, I'll upload it for you all to see when I'm done), which needs my full attention and unspoiled revision to get into University, an ambition that will implode on me if I continue as I am. Also, recently, my beloved father threatened to, unless I get a job by Friday, cut off his funding of my most expensive habit: Eating.

So, anyways... I have nothing more to say. I may continue to post on the forums, but for the next few months, I will be dead to the TW world.

Adios.

DeletedUser

soooo close to getting rid of him altogather, yet so far xD

<3 ya dude

drkmyrm

Well, the time has come. I am quitting TW.

Not forever, I know many of you will undoubtedly miss me, and probably commit suicide if that was the case, but RL issues have cropped up, and I believe TW pales, for the moment, into insignificance when matched with the rest of my life.

I run the Hallie87 account, with Elesar1 as my co-player. he will continue in that role, and my friend Dean, should he wish to take up the role (one which, for the past 2 weeks, have made it incredibly easy to slide into), will replace me. I will still log on, occasionally, and continue the diplomatic and PR tasks I set out to do.

However, as I say, RL issues as more important: My social life is shockingly inadequate, my studies are falling by the wayside (I was an A*/A/B student when I took up this game. I came out of my GCSE's with 9 B's, 1 A 2 C's and a D in le francais. Below standard, I'm sure you'll agree. I then preceeded to get BCCD in my AS Levels, a shocking result), mainly due to the personality I have developed on this game (I call it "Blind, Unwavering Arrogance"), and I have exams coming up soon, and a massive Media project (I'm making a film trailer/website, I'll upload it for you all to see when I'm done), which needs my full attention and unspoiled revision to get into University, an ambition that will implode on me if I continue as I am. Also, recently, my beloved father threatened to, unless I get a job by Friday, cut off his funding of my most expensive habit: Eating.

So, anyways... I have nothing more to say. I may continue to post on the forums, but for the next few months, I will be dead to the TW world.

Adios.

Don't worry mate. You made the right decision. I was an A+/A student before I began electrical engineering and ended up failing when I started with tribalwars. Goodluck.

DeletedUser

soooo close to getting rid of him altogather, yet so far xD

<3 ya dude

Heavy, with Skorm gone and ToPaT as good as, I am the only player who can steal your crown (as King of W15 on the forums), and probably one of the only people with the ability to surpass you in the number of people that know and hate me. Adios for now, my friend, but when I return, and I will, I'll unleash a new wave of (hopefully, infraction-immune) menace on all the mortals. That means you Cas :icon_wink:

Then we can carry on our love affair Heavy. I've always wanteed a child of my own...

DeletedUser

Heavy, with Skorm gone and ToPaT as good as, I am the only player who can steal your crown (as King of W15 on the forums), and probably one of the only people with the ability to surpass you in the number of people that know and hate me. Adios for now, my friend, but when I return, and I will, I'll unleash a new wave of (hopefully, infraction-immune) menace on all the mortals. That means you Cas :icon_wink:

Then we can carry on our love affair Heavy. I've always wanteed a child of my own...
ToPaT has not gone ;D

DeletedUser

Thread has de-railed already. (And H1D5, try testing me and you'll feel my wrath same as Heavy did, but you have no cute bunny form to escape w/)

DeletedUser

Casus is not :eek: she is doing her job :(

On Topic: I should have also said, good luck in r/l

DeletedUser

casus working = scary then =(

agreed g/l rl and get those grades or ill skype abuse you >.>

DeletedUser

Casus, when I return, me and you will go at it, alright? We'll see how long it takes me to get perma-d... But until then... Funtimes will be had.