Alas...

DeletedUser

Alas, the time has come. I am quitting TW.

Not forever, I know many of you will undoubtedly miss me, and probably commit suicide if that was the case, but RL issues have cropped up, and I believe TW pales, for the moment, into insignificance when matched with the rest of my life.

If any of you wish to message me, either do it here on the forums, via personal mail, or my e-mail, which is in my forum profile. DJ-S, if you wish me to take over a Powers account and sort out your discordant tribe members (I have the power to control peoples minds and actions, believe me if you wish), I could easily get you back on track, as it were, and fill the tribe to the core with willing, active players. Before NERD run out of inactives to attack.)

However, as I say, RL issues as more important: My social life is shockingly inadequate, my studies are falling by the wayside (I was an A*/A/B student when I took up this game. I came out of my GCSE's with 9 B's, 1 A 2 C's and a D in le francais. Below standard, I'm sure you'll agree. I then preceeded to get BCCD in my AS Levels, a shocking result), mainly due to the personality I have developed on this game (I call it "Blind, Unwavering Arrogance"), and I have exams coming up soon, and a massive Media project (I'm making a film trailer/website, I'll upload it for you all to see when I'm done), which needs my full attention and unspoiled revision to get into University, an ambition that will implode on me if I continue as I am. Also, recently, my beloved father threatened to, unless I get a job by Friday, cut off his funding of my most expensive habit: Eating.

So, anyways... I have nothing more to say. I may continue to post on the forums, but for the next few months, I will be dead to the TW world.

Adios.

DeletedUser

sorry about the Ruthless Love issues didn't mean to make you quit..................

serious though GL in real life man

DeletedUser

Wow... 2 replies. I feel so unloved.

Who moved this from the main page? They didn't in the W15 forum. ICECO, you ba-a-ad person.

DeletedUser

All goodbye threads are in this section, in case you didn't notice.
What the w15 mod does on his forums does not concern me. (I figure people quitting is the most action they get on there by now)

DeletedUser

The W15 mod is a 'she'

And you aint half wrong there. I wouldn't be surprised if the Mods decide to stop updating the rankings, and instead just have the words Big, Bigger, and Biggest, next to the remaining few...