Aliases (bandit)

• Thread starter writingfireangel
  • Start date

DeletedUser62494

Sorry, did i insult you? You poor kid.... U insult'd me too, end of story.

Aw I insulted you? Boohoo. Atleast I did so under a name that is both in game and on forum. You don't even have the guts for that. Thus you shall hereby be refered to as half man.

DeletedUser

might be half girl?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser87372

Okay Unstable Element, I don't think anyone has quite done the obvious here; who are you? I am now curious (not that I plan to change any plans IG, but this back and forth is getting silly).

DeletedUser95777

Okay Unstable Element, I don't think anyone has quite done the obvious here; who are you? I am now curious (not that I plan to change any plans IG, but this back and forth is getting silly).

If I tell now all you'll do is make fun and criticize even more. So it'll do no1's good except for your own amusement. It most likely would've told if ppl were nicer but I don't feel like it now.

Besides, all I am is a small player that join'd this world about a month ago. I highly doubt any of you care to know who I am.

DeletedUser62494

If I tell now all you'll do is make fun and criticize even more. So it'll do no1's good except for your own amusement. It most likely would've told if ppl were nicer but I don't feel like it now.

Besides, all I am is a small player that join'd this world about a month ago. I highly doubt any of you care to know who I am.

The definition of coward right here. Scared to say who he is.

As for why he joined WFA is so he can run around and claim I was in W29 ooo aaaa I am not a noob lol

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha. I just don't understand why'd he join it so late apart from wanting to be part of us pro's ;o

DeletedUser

Live w/ honor and you will be respected and remembered
if this is true then you would tell us who you are and stop these childish games. I am a man of honor and hope you are also and if you need to just send me in-game and I will not tell anyone except my Duke if he asks.

DeletedUser

TLA already is winning :icon_neutral:

@ mikey, do you need to be an ass every time you post on the externals?

Which account are you playing or are hyou just wanting to hide under the alais?

lords of the emos

Ah but now you do know that i knew you knew.

Also - I now know you know that I knew you knew.

DeletedUser

You are correct that I now know you knew that I knew

Are you sure you know that I knew you knew I knew?

DeletedUser

I dont tell you who Im playing because Ive not yet proven myself :D

All Ive done so far is blow away nuke after nuke with my support. I dont even get the ODD to show for it :/