All about the ~TLA~ family, version 2

deadsocks

All about the ~TLA~ family, version 2 (declaration)

Long story
Hello, I'm Socks from H²0 (yes, we do still exist), here to improve your impressions of our ~TLA~ neighbours.

Recently I feel these guys have had a rather bad press – sure, they are trying their very darnedest to create family branches faster than they can learn new letters of the alphabet, and so maybe the few active members of the tribe favour sword nukes featuring the occasional spear (just to add a bit of spice), but they are here after nearly 4 months... they must surely have some kind of hidden technique, right?

Perhaps our friend Ravagewolf, the founder, the leader, and the proud protector within the tribe of the secret of how to make 4 nobles land within 4 hours of one another, is the key. Despite his vicious name, Mr Wolf is in fact a kind and bighearted family guy, willing to take in all kinds of completely incompetent players and, so he would have us believe, turn them into war-ready killing machines.
edgar.jpg

ravagewolf1.jpg

Every accepted invite brings a little smile to his twisted snout.
ravagewolf3.jpg

So I’m sure by now everyone reading understands that ~TLA~ are clearly the nicest guys ever - but, you may well ask - why do I need to share this with the rest of W24?

Well – we are starting to wonder if Ravage can really afford all this family to look after, all those kids to support. And yet he is still adopting more and more, including our enemies past and present. As we're their neighbours and all since they invited half of K42, we feel we need to... help them, somehow.

H²0 are going to do Mr Wolf a big favour by helping him to reduce the numbers of children he has in his family. It sounds cruel, but he has upset a bigger, badder animal than himself:
pbear.jpg

Get ready, TLA members, to meet pbear and friends. :)

Short story
~TLA~ are annoying the hell out of us by having a bad attitude which they are unable to match with actions.
They fight with the invite button.
All ~TLA~ members, stand by for an education.
This is a declaration of war.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

h20 delclare on TLA?

im on TLA's side, i dont really like them, but for some reason i like them better than h2o

DeletedUser

Our axes are ready.

Let this battle be a good one!

Good luck TLA =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice declaration. Will be interesting to see if your able to take good advantage of the attack break.

DeletedUser

Good luck h20. You have my wishes of good fortune. It's gonna be a good match i think, ~TLA~ do have a great many villages combined.

DeletedUser

Oooh, interesting. Good luck orel1, may you either survive or jump ship, I think I'm favouring H2O though :x

DeletedUser

A new war and SirEwok is blocked again. Good way to start the holidays.

DeletedUser

Yay! War!
They have a bunch of old LC players, good news for us.

DeletedUser57711

yeah well this should be fun time to get my od up :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Honestly, I highly doubt they could've chosen a worse time to declare war.

First of all, the breaks are coming up. Anything we or they take will be able to reinforced.

Second of all, anything they don't take can be stacked over the breaks.

Third of all, everything destroyed can be rebuilt over the breaks.

Fourth of all, we just got rid of two branches and are now stronger than before.

Lastly, we rule lol.

DeletedUser

The question is do you have the time to organise a attack on them before the break starts if not your going to be hit hard. :)

If they succesful do heavy damage to you. You wont have the chance to retake it.

DeletedUser57711

so this started because we joined u from k42 really lol good one

DeletedUser

Good point dannym. But I do know that we won't lose much if anything, and after the breaks we'll be able to attack back and retake our lost ground.

DeletedUser

If you believe we are nothing but invite whores, you have another thing coming.

Let the drums of war sound.

DeletedUser57711

dont think any of us will say this will be easy h20 are a good tribe and its not good that i will now be at war with many old friends in there academy but we will fight together as one and with ~TLA~ pride

DeletedUser

It won't be easy, but ~TLA~ will perform. Another reason for it being a bad time to declare:

In a few days, we should be able to share forums. ~TLA~ can crush them as soon as that happens, as it will be working as one tribe.