All about the ~TLA~ family, version 2

DeletedUser

Working on it :lol:. If they can't keep a village from me, I hardly think they'll win this war. Sadly, 4 nobles didn't take the village so that pissed me off, as you can imagine.

DeletedUser

I finally hit a village that was stacked above 10k today, and lost 2 and a bit nukes. Until now all my targets have put up zero resistance.

I'm very glad to have improved ~TLA~ like this.

Who have you been attacking? :-/

deadsocks

Timeframe: 22/12/2008 00:00:00 to 14/01/2009 21:01:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 221
Difference: 141

image.php

Guess which side is which.

DeletedUser

wow socks you guys are awful. tla is winning by 140

i thought you would be killing of that family but in stead they are beating the hell out of you. you are disgrace :icon_razz:

DeletedUser49373

WAIT!?
TLA = Winning
CAN'T BE!?
They had a hard time taking out a single player! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

wow really do u think we would be losing im so bored over in the core i got nothing to do ok guess its time to start nuking some villys yay :lol: i like de :axemen: hope it goes ok or :icon_eek: lol

DeletedUser

So which one of you is going to be sending the half nukes? I want a bit more ODD :lol:.

No1, because you don't have your own defense in villages,
You only have support from your tribe and I don't want attack them because of you.

Orel you are really good player:
When you see your tribe is falling apart you ran to another one
Tribalwars Player Profile: orel1

Tribe Changes:11
Old tribeNew tribeDate/TimePointsNone|zoc|14th September 2008 - 07:00:0161|zoc|None17th October 2008 - 22:00:012,786NoneORC26th October 2008 - 22:00:015,973ORCNone28th October 2008 - 07:00:016,322NoneEAWF29th October 2008 - 04:00:026,448EAWF~TLA~W13th November 2008 - 10:00:0110,707~TLA~WNone05th January 2009 - 10:00:0195,378NoneTempo05th January 2009 - 22:00:0195,855TempoNone06th January 2009 - 04:00:0195,917NoneRB06th January 2009 - 22:00:0196,241RBHungry12th January 2009 - 01:00:0295,402

DeletedUser

Wait... We are attacking you. why wouldnt you want to attack our troops? :lol:

DeletedUser

Why?

Originally Posted by Lord Josiah
It's only a matter of time until everyone is kicked or TLA is disbanded.
Cant wait for that to happen, total chaos:icon_twisted:

I just got out of my infraction, missed you guys

Even if that were to happen most are tribes in their own right, it wouldn't be total chaos, they would just go back to controling their own K's and at worst take a few villages that are within their borders.

But even with a few people fleeing to other tribes *cough*Hungry*cough*, Sorry bad chest, or setting themselves up in their own tribe LG for example, there's still alot of good strong players in TLA and still a lot of fight left, TLA will be here for a long while longer.

DeletedUser

We have 2 ex players from TLA.. not really many... :icon_eek:

True but you split from Munipa taking a lot of the old LC{s*} then have Ph7.5 members merged into you and taken two ~TLA~ members, will you take more? hope H2O don't mind you taking them in or that may be considered taking in refugees in some peoples eyes.

Not starting a fight but I know people hate refugee tribes just as much as they hate family tribes, TLA can't have all the bad press :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LC merged into munpia.

Munpia split.

Ph7.5 was our refugee's.

We asked our aliies they gave us permission to recruit TLA members if we see them to be good enough.

So please explain how we are refugee's?

DeletedUser

Wait... We are attacking you. why wouldnt you want to attack our troops? :lol:

I don't have nothing personally against your tribe
But orel1 is refuge and you are supporting him
so if I attack him you will support him and I will lose my troops for nothing

And then orel say that his ODD expand
well that is st*pid because there are your troops and not orel troops

DeletedUser

We have only had support over their with him for about 4days..

And who wouldnt support someone giving them information..

Plus i have seen reports of him dodging attacks.. Therefor he cant just be using our troops to survive.

DeletedUser32390

wow, you people really are that dumb.

orel is now a hungry member. A tribe of l33t and active members who do support eachother. Somthing TLA dosn't know how to do.

luksor has the classic TLA mind set. 'I personally don't have a problem with the tribe who is eating my own family so i will have nothing to do with it.' classic mate classic