All about the ~TLA~ family, version 2

DeletedUser

Wait.. you made a valid point. Im being called up on supporting my members :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

LC merged into munpia.

Munpia split.

Ph7.5 was our refugee's.

We asked our aliies they gave us permission to recruit TLA members if we see them to be good enough.

So please explain how we are refugee's?

LC were losing a war to TLA
Ph7.5 were losing a war to Munipa
Orel1 was kicked from our tribe, you only recruited because it annoys some TLA otherwise he would of been rimmed *sigh* eventually and jamescagney I know nothing about to be honest.

In short showing some real quality (Yes, coming from a TLA member, that's an insult)

orel is now a hungry member. A tribe of l33t and active members who do support eachother. Somthing TLA dosn't know how to do.

Such praise of a tribe that...wait, how would you know that? who are you?

I'd respect your views a bit more if you had the gaul to do it under your game name.
Of course from your knowing from your own experience within their tribe and to be fair you're proberly right but time will tell when they face someone who isn't in 4 wars and restructuring.

Tho' they are fighting against Munipa still taking villages slowly but I think Munipa have some decent members and if they can dust themselves down and get back into it they can do some damage to Hungry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LC were losing a war to TLA
Ph7.5 were losing a war to Munipa
Orel1 was kicked from our tribe, you only recruited because it annoys some TLA otherwise he would of been rimmed *sigh* eventually and jamescagney I know nothing about to be honest.

Yeah, they recruited me because I annoy ~TLA~ :icon_rolleyes:. They recruited me because I held back the "might" of ~TLA~, and because I have a few valuable things to offer. A slight friendship with a duke does help too though. Things happened between us that you have no idea about, so don't go presuming what happened.

In short showing some real quality (Yes, coming from a TLA member, that's an insult)

Obviously I showed much more quality than you, being able to hold you guys off. I find that neither you nor ~TLA~ has the right to criticize anyone without the facts of what came about and why, and considering your current state.

Such praise of a tribe that...wait, how would you know that? who are you?

I'd respect you views a bit more if you had the gaul to do it under your game name.

I'd respect you views :lol:. I don't believe that he uses an alias purposely. In fact, I have a friend on W16 who's in game name won't register for the forums for some reason, another who took over another account but didn't get the forum password. So no, I don't find his alias a bad thing if he proves that he has something logical to say, and neither should you.

Of course from your knowing from your own experience within their tribe and to be fair you're proberly right but time will tell when they face someone who isn't in 4 wars and restructuring.

You guys weren't doing well with 1 war, so it really doesn't matter. Hungry doesn't need to prove itself on your agenda, we will do that on our own tribe. Just know that we, and every other tribe on this server, has done and most likely is doing better than yours.

Tho' they are fighting against Munipa still taking villages slowly but I think Munipa have some decent members and if they can dust themselves down and get back into it they can do some damage to Hungry.

You don't know much, and I can't really say, but like I said before, we are, regardless of what you think, good. I agree it remains to be shown to the rest of the world, but as a player on the inside I can confidently say that Hungry is good, and lightyears ahead of ~TLA~.

DeletedUser

Yeah, Hungry isn't bad, we are trying to teach them as best we can the art of warfare. This is their first practice session under our guidance.

DeletedUser

Yeah, they recruited me because I annoy ~TLA~ :icon_rolleyes:. They recruited me because I held back the "might" of ~TLA~, and because I have a few valuable things to offer. A slight friendship with a duke does help too though. Things happened between us that you have no idea about, so don't go presuming what happened.

Obviously I showed much more quality than you, being able to hold you guys off. I find that neither you nor ~TLA~ has the right to criticize anyone without the facts of what came about and why, and considering your current state.

You weren't really a concern, H2O hitting the front lines are more of a worry than you holding out, now you're Hungry it's a different matter.

As for facts, you don't use facts normally, why when I speak do I have to?
and most were minus you're recruitment

I'd respect your views :lol:. I don't believe that he uses an alias purposely. In fact, I have a friend on W16 who's in game name won't register for the forums for some reason, another who took over another account but didn't get the forum password. So no, I don't find his alias a bad thing if he proves that he has something logical to say, and neither should you.

I think he's right minus unless he's in the tribe and knows the support by all members is there, like you said unless you know the facts don't comment.

You guys weren't doing well with 1 war, so it really doesn't matter. Hungry doesn't need to prove itself on your agenda, we will do that on our own tribe. Just know that we, and every other tribe on this server, has done and most likely is doing better than yours.

We were losing, correct but wars are long, we still have time to turn this around.

You don't know much, and I can't really say, but like I said before, we are, regardless of what you think, good. I agree it remains to be shown to the rest of the world, but as a player on the inside I can confidently say that Hungry is good, and lightyears ahead of ~TLA~.

I don't know much? sounds like an insult to me and I thought we were becoming friends with an intresting debate.

Any way I never said your tribe were bad, your tribe are taking villages off both ~TLA~ and Munipa, and weather they are better or worse time will tell.

StacheHaterYeah, Hungry isn't bad, we are trying to teach them as best we can the art of warfare. This is their first practice session under our guidance.

Ah so your the leading tribe?

I am a little confused as I didn't know if OM were the academy of Hungry or a family tribe, so now I know it's the OM family or a close alliance where your communicating, ah I still don't know, would be nice if OM cleared that up, nice photo topic not about TLA for all those people tired of seeing TLA.

DeletedUser

You weren't really a concern, H2O hitting the front lines are more of a worry than you holding out, now you're Hungry it's a different matter.

Such a lack of concern in fact, that Ravagewolf offered to send 12 nukes at me, and I have 1.63mil ODD.

As for facts, you don't use facts normally, why when I speak do I have to?
and most were minus you're recruitment

Which was pretty much all I said wasn't facts :icon_rolleyes:. And I do use facts, I use mails and what I saw while still in ~TLA~, and what I see now.

I think he's right minus unless he's in the tribe and knows the support by all members is there, like you said unless you know the facts don't comment.

No, I said if you don't have facts don't jump to conclusions :icon_rolleyes:.

We were losing, correct but wars are long, we still have time to turn this around.

I quite doubt this, considering 200+ villages lost isn't too easy to turn around.

I don't know much? sounds like an insult to me and I thought we were becoming friends with an intresting debate.

I said you don't know much about Hungry and the skill level. Read the rest and make connections.

Any way I never said your tribe were bad, your tribe are taking villages off both ~TLA~ and Munipa, and weather they are better or worse time will tell.

Exactly what I said.

Ah so your the leading tribe?

I am a little confused as I didn't know if OM were the academy of Hungry or a family tribe, so now I know it's the OM family or a close alliance where your communicating, ah I still don't know, would be nice if OM cleared that up, nice photo topic not about TLA for all those people tired of seeing TLA.

You'll know eventually.

deadsocks

^ agree. I don't need any more infractions and Gruntie just loves to give, keep your bitchin to private mails. Imagine how inappropriate it'd be to have an argument with your ex in a busy street, which is pretty much what's happening here in my eyes.
War stats for the week:
Side 1:
Tribes: ~TLA~ ~TLA~B ~TLA~C ~TLA~D ~TLA~E ~TLA~R ~TLA~T ~TLA~U ~TLA~W
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: H²0 MiNo
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 59
Difference: 37

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 183,727
Side 2: 505,000
Difference: 321,273

image.php

A tasty 500,000 points looted this week - in ~TLA~ terms, that's like recruiting 5 new players!

DeletedUser

GET OUT OF THIS TOPIC!

War discussions/stats only

Sorry you're right, should stay on topic. Get carried away with conversation sometimes as you may of noticed.

A tasty 500,000 points looted this week - in ~TLA~ terms, that's like recruiting 5 new players!

yours stats state 321,273 points looted this week and more like 10 players :icon_rolleyes:

deadsocks

He was in T~band briefly after the break of SIMPLE, the same small kickass tribe that me and Dan hailed from.
Afterwards he went on to form his own tribe, FANTA, and was eventually persuaded firstly to fight against ~:A:~ and later to merge his decent members with H²0, the hell where they belong.

DeletedUser

May I ask who actually reads these threads for other then reading the stats?

DeletedUser

hehe i would love to see you try, i mean im just a barb munching noob :)

Don't be too hard on yourself... You've already conquered 7 villages from another player (which isn't much considering those were prolly inactive players and the 43 other villages were barbs, but hey, it's a start!)

I can't wait to get to you, always bigmouthing! 3/4th of your villages aren't even maxxed for war yet :')

I'll be putting up new stats soon, just waiting to see how I gotta do it this time as half of ~TLA~ has jumped ship by now :')

DeletedUser

Am I a bickering noob :icon_embarrassed:? I haven't ranted on TLA for 2-3 whole days, despite them losing!