All about the ~TLA~ family, version 2

DeletedUser

Not sure how true that is matey, but it was refreshing to hear a lot of TLA under 100k are going to me booted next week.

DeletedUser52486

Don't be too hard on yourself... You've already conquered 7 villages from another player (which isn't much considering those were prolly inactive players and the 43 other villages were barbs, but hey, it's a start!)

I can't wait to get to you, always bigmouthing! 3/4th of your villages aren't even maxxed for war yet :')

I'll be putting up new stats soon, just waiting to see how I gotta do it this time as half of ~TLA~ has jumped ship by now :')

Ofcourse not my friend, my villages are only just above 6000pt so it obviously means that my farm is not maxed out.
And people call me a noob :(

DeletedUser

Ofcourse not my friend, my villages are only just above 6000pt so it obviously means that my farm is not maxed out.
And people call me a noob :(

Well I can't blame them ;-)

I hope you're villages will be ready when I pop by, I don't like taking crappy vills :')

DeletedUser52486

By what do you mean sir?
I here from other players that you are one of the best in H20, i have yet to see if this is really true.
Being that we are evenly matached how about you send a few nukes at me, ill send a few at you and none of us get support from our tribemates ey?

Cheese :)