Approved script All Approved Scripts

Discussion in 'Scripts & Independent Tools' started by Stotty2009, Sep 18, 2011.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stotty2009

Stotty2009 Still Going Strong

In this thread you will find a list of all approved quickbar scripts.

If you can't find a script (or something extremely similar with no different functionality) in this thread then please submit it for approval before using it.

There are some scripts that are automatically legal and so won't be listed here. If a script merely fills out values in a forum, and does not perform any game actions it does not require approval to be used. Examples are scripts that enter coordinates and units to the rally point, scripts that fill out the 'send resources' or 'make offer' forms, etc.

Template [spoil]
    Script Name:
    Short Description:
    Script Link:
    Discussion Thread:
    [/spoil]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  2. Stotty2009

Sort/Proximity/Snipe/Filter/Troop Totals Scripts

Script Name: Sort
    Short Description: Allows the user to sort the current page they are on by their selected criteria e.g. Troops, Points.
    Script Link: [spoil]
    Code:
    javascript:  var debugEnabled=true;  var branch='http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/';  (window.main||self).$.getScript(branch+'jquery.tw.sort.js',function(){$.twSortOverview(branch,debugEnabled);});  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=243158

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Script Name: Proximity Script
    Short Description: Allows the user to sort villages to a certain target which includes a rally point link
    Code:
    javascript: $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/Proxmity.js");  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Script Name: Advance Proximity Script
    Short Description: Allows the user to sort their villages to a certain target which adds the distance in times to that target.
    Code:
    javascript: var worldSpeed = 1;  var speed = {      spear: 18 / worldSpeed,      sword: 22 / worldSpeed,      archer: 18 / worldSpeed,      axe: 18 / worldSpeed,      spy: 9 / worldSpeed,      light: 10 / worldSpeed,      marcher: 11 / worldSpeed,      heavy: 11 / worldSpeed,      ram: 30 / worldSpeed,      catapult: 30 / worldSpeed,      knight: 10 / worldSpeed,      snob: 35 / worldSpeed,      militia: 0 / worldSpeed  };  var win = (window.main || self);  var destby = win.game_data.village.coord;  $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/MultiPurposeProximity.js");  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Snipe Script
    Short Description: Allows the user to time support to a village and giving the user a list of available units which can meet this.
    Code:
    javascript:function c(){try{var a=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main.document:document;var n='snipe_script';var u='http://taktimer.net/scripts/v7-snipe.js?'+Math.round(Math.random()*1000000);if(!a.URL.match(/screen\=overview_villages\&mode\=combined/i)){window.location.search='screen=overview_villages&mode=combined'+'&'+String(a.URL.match(/[\&\?]t\=\d+/i)).replace(/[\?\&]/,'');return false}if(a.getElementById(n)){return false}var b=a.createElement('script');b.id=n;b.type='text/javascript';b.src=u;a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}catch(o){alert('Error: '+String(o.message||o))}}c();void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Table Filter
    Short Description: Allows the user to filter the current table with different customisable options
    Code:
    javascript: $.getScript("http://www.crosstrigger.com/tw/v7/table_filter.js"); void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Troop Counter
    Short Description: Counts the number of troops the user has
    Code:
    javascript:$.getScript('http://www.crosstrigger.com/tw/v7/troop_counter.js');void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Noble Finder
    Short Description: Allows the user to be able to find the nobles in their villages from the combined view
    Code:
    javascript:  var win=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main:window;  var col=(-1); win.$('table[class*=overview_table] tr th').each(function(i,e){     if(e.innerHTML.match(/snob\.png/i)){         col=i;         return false;     } });  if(col>=0){     win.$('table[class*=overview_table] tr td:nth-child('+(col+1)+')').each(function(i,e){         if(parseInt(win.$(e).text()||'0',10)<1){             win.$(e).parent('tr').remove();         }     });          alert('Filtering done.'); } else{     alert("ERROR:\nMissing Noble Column.\nPlease contact a Scripter."); }  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Speed Of Your World
    Short Description: Return speed settings per unit for your world
    Code:
    javascript:var win=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main:window;function fnAjaxRequest(url,sendMethod,params,type){var error=null,payload=null;win.$.ajax({"async":false,"url":url,"data":params,"dataType":type,"type":String(sendMethod||"GET").toUpperCase(),"error":function(req,status,err){error="ajax: "+status},"success":function(data,status,req){payload=data}});if(error){throw(error)}return payload}function fnCreateConfig(name){return win.$(fnAjaxRequest("/interface.php","GET",{"func":name},"xml")).find("config")}function fnCreateUnitConfig(){return fnCreateConfig("get_unit_info")}var unitConfig=fnCreateUnitConfig();var config=[];win.$(unitConfig).children().each(function(i,e){config.push("\""+e.nodeName+"\":"+win.$(e).find("speed").text())});alert("var speed = {\n\t"+config.join(",\n\t")+"\n};");void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Rally Point Distance
    Short Description: On the rally point it shows the distance from the villages you are supporting.
    Code:
    Javascript: $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/rally.distance.js"); void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
    rich26ca likes this.
  3. Stotty2009

Production/Resource/Market Scripts

Script Name: Warehouse Warning
    Short Description: Gives the user the option to alert them if their warehouse will fill up in the time specified.
    Code:
    Javascript: var hours=24; $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/warehousewarning.js"); void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Send Resources to Co-ordinates
    Short Description: Sends a set ratioed amount of resources to a list of coordinates
    Code:
    javascript:
    var arrRatio=[1,1,1];
    var intMinMerchants=10;
    var coords='111|111 222|222 333|333 500|500';
    (window.main||self).$.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/send_market.js',function(){SendMarket(arrRatio,intMinMerchants,coords);});void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Offer Generator
    Short Description: Creates offers on the market depending on current resources in that village
    Code:
    javascript: $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/CreateMarketOffers.js");  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Resource Balancer
    Short Description: Evens the amount of resources in the villages
    Code:
    javascript:function MarketMain(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='http://www.extremetw.com/rix/mb.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames[i].document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames[i].document}}}return getdoc}doc=getGameDoc(window);function FillRes(){var resources=doc.forms[0];function getValue(input){var value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return value}var wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function OKClick(){var arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function insertValues(){var URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var args=URLargs[i].split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  4. Stotty2009

Report Scripts

Script Name: Report Renamer (Stotty)
    Short Description: Renames a report based on the format by the user
    Code:
    javascript:  var theFormat = "[{Cleared}] [{attacker name}:({Attacker village coord})] [{defender name}:({defender village coord} {defender village continent\})] - [{defenders Remaining troops}] [{wall}] [{loyalty}] [{%Lost}]-[{%Killed}{delete-fake-report}]";  var fake = 10;  var errOffset = 1;  var debug = 0; $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/ReportRenamer_V1.0.js"); void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Report Renamer (Dale)
    Short Description: Renames a report based on the format by the user
    Code:
    javascript:var mask='[{cleared}] [{dead noble}] [{attacker name}:({attacker village coord})] [{defender name}:({defender village coord} {defender village continent})] - [{defenders remaining troops}] [W:{wall}] [L:{loyalty}] [%L:{%lost}]-[%K:{%killed}]';var fakeUnitMax=10;var debugEnabled=false;var branch='http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/';(window.main||window).$.getScript(branch+'jquery.tw.reportrenamer.js',function(){$.twRenameReport(branch,mask,fakeUnitMax,debugEnabled)});void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Report Converter
    Short Description: Allows the user to convert a report into an easy to read BB post for the forums
    Code:
    javascript:if(typeof convert=='function'){convert('en')}else{s=document.createElement('script');s.src='http://tribal-reports.net/js/link.js';document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);var limit=0;function init(){if(typeof convert=='function')convert('en');else if(limit<80)setTimeout(init,100);else alert('No connection with converter page. Try again later.');limit++}init()}
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Report Checker
    Short Description: Checks the reports based on the requirements by the user
    Code:
    javascript: $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/Report_filter.js");  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Report Duplicator
    Short Description: Checks reports which have been attacked multiple times
    Code:
    javascript:    $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/Report_Duplicator.js");  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: ODA/ODD Calculator
    Short Description: Caluculates the amount of OD the attacker/defender has gotten in that battle.
    Code:
    javascript:    $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/Archive/ODCalculator.js");  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Mark Report
    Short Description: Whilst on the report screen, allows you to check reports depending on their icon and/or text/coords
    Code:
    javascript:  var defaultText = 'fake';  function e()   {      var n = 'mark_reports', s = 'http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/mark_Reports.js';      var a = (window.frames.length > 0) ? window.main : window;             function c(m)       {          a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createTextNode(m));          a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createElement('br'));      }      if (a.document.getElementById(n) == null) {          c("Creating script entry in doc head...");          var A = a.document.createElement('script');          A.id = n;           A.type = 'text/javascript';          A.src = s; a.document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(A); setTimeout(e, 500);          return;      }      if (typeof (a.document.getElementById(n)) == 'undefined')           {              c("Loading script...");              setTimeout(e, 200);              return 0;          } c("Loaded");      }    e();
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Report Checker
    Short Description: Be able to check reports based on the users criteria
    Code:
    javascript:var config={clearAll:false,caseSensitive:false,showTotal:true};var criteria=prompt('Search Criteria:');if(criteria){var $=(window.main||self).$;var reg=new RegExp(criteria,config.caseSensitive?'':'i');var total=0;if(config.clearAll){$('input[name^="id_"][type="checkbox"]').attr('checked',false);}$('span[id^="labelText_"]').each(function(i,e){var id=e.parentNode.innerHTML.match(/labelText_(\d+)/i)[1];if(e.innerHTML.match(reg)){total++;$('input[name="id_'+id+'"][type="checkbox"]').attr('checked',true);}});if(config.showTotal){alert(total+' report(s) marked');}}void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Report Enhancer
    Script Link: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=256225

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  5. Stotty2009

Farming Scripts and Scout Report Evaluators

Script Name: Allyboo's Scout report evaluator
    Short Description:
    Code:
    javascript:var maxRes=50000;var worldSpeed=1;var unitSpeed=1;var newWindow=0;var currVillage=0;var openEmptyVillages=0;var unitLimit=0;var UNKNOWN_FARM_HAUL=500;var MIN_AMOUNT_FARM_HAUL=5;var colors=new Array("blue","green","yellow");var CN_NEXT_UNIT='booNextUnit';var CN_UNITS_NEEDED='booUnitsNeeded';var CN_REPORT_EVAL='booReportEval';var doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;var nameLC='light';var nameHC='heavy';var nameSP='spear';var nameAX='axe';var unitFarmList=new Array(nameLC,nameAX,nameHC,nameSP);var units=new Array();units[nameLC]=new Array(600,80);units[nameAX]=new Array(1080,10);units[nameHC]=new Array(660,50);units[nameSP]=new Array(1080,25);var warehouseMax=new Array(1000,1229,1512,1859,2285,2810,3454,4247,5222,6420,7893,9705,11932,14670,18037,22177,27266,33523,41217,50675,62305,76604,94184,115798,142373,175047,215219,264611,325337,400000);var productionPerHour=new Array(30,35,41,47,55,64,74,86,100,117,136,158,184,214,249,289,337,391,455,530,616,717,833,959,1127,1311,1525,1774,2063,2400);var hidingPlace=new Array(150,200,267,356,474,632,843,1125,1500,2000);function createCookie(name,value,days){ if(days){ var date=new Date();date.setTime(date.getTime()+(days*24*60*60*1000)); var expires=";expires="+date.toGMTString() }else var expires=""; doc.cookie=name+"="+value+expires+";path=/"}function readCookie(name){ var nameEQ=name+"="; var ca=doc.cookie.split(';'); for(var i=0;i<ca.length;i++){ var c=ca[i]; while(c.charAt(0)==' ')c=c.substring(1,c.length); if(c.indexOf(nameEQ)==0)return c.substring(nameEQ.length,c.length) } return null} function clearCookies(){createCookie(CN_NEXT_UNIT,"blah",-1);createCookie(CN_UNITS_NEEDED,"blah",-1);createCookie(CN_REPORT_EVAL,"blah",-1)} function gettheURLprefix(fullURL){ var data=window.game_data; if (data.player.sitter_id=="0"){var urlPrefix="/game.php?"}else {var urlPrefix="/game.php?t="+data.player.id} return urlPrefix;} function getCoordinates(theString){theString=theString.split("|");var x=theString[theString.length-2];var y=theString[theString.length-1];x=x.split("(");x=x[x.length-1];y=y.split(")");y=y[0];var coordinates=new Array(x,y);return coordinates}function getLevel(building){var tRow=doc.getElementsByTagName('tr');for(i=0;i<tRow.length;i++){var thead=tRow[i].getElementsByTagName('th')[0];if(thead){if(thead.firstChild.nodeValue==='Buildings:'){var text=tRow[i].getElementsByTagName('td')[0];text=text.innerHTML;text=text.split(")");for(j=0;j<text.length;j++){var line=text[j];if(line.search(building)!=-1){var level=line.split(" ");level=level[level.length-1];return level;break}}return 0}}}}function checkOverflow(amount,warehouse,hiding){var amount=parseInt(amount);var max=warehouseMax[warehouse-1]-hidingPlace[hiding-1];if(amount>max){return max}else{return amount}}function getDurationInSeconds(originX,originY,targetX,targetY,speed,unitSpeed,unit){var x=originX-targetX;var y=originY-targetY;var fields=Math.sqrt((x*x)+(y*y));var overallSpeed=speed*unitSpeed;var secondsPerField=unit/overallSpeed;var duration=Math.round(secondsPerField*fields);return duration}function getInnerHTMLString(tableHeader){var tbls=doc.getElementsByTagName('table');for(var i=0;i<tbls.length;i++){var thead=tbls[i].getElementsByTagName('th')[0];if(thead){if(thead.firstChild.nodeValue===tableHeader){var village=tbls[i];var row=village.getElementsByTagName('tr')[1];var cell=row.getElementsByTagName('td')[1];cell=cell.innerHTML;return cell}}}}function elapsedTime(dateString){var serverTime=doc.getElementById('serverTime').firstChild.nodeValue;serverTime=serverTime.split(':');var serverDate=doc.getElementById('serverDate').firstChild.nodeValue;serverDate=serverDate.split('/');var dNow=new Date(serverDate[2],serverDate[1]-1,serverDate[0],serverTime[0],serverTime[1],serverTime[2]);var dThen=Date.parse(dateString);var minutes=((dNow-dThen)/1000)/60;return minutes}function timeOfReport(){var tRow=doc.getElementsByTagName('tr');for(i=0;i<tRow.length;i++){var tCell=tRow[i].getElementsByTagName('td');if(tCell[0]){if(tCell[0].innerHTML==="Sent"){sentTime=tCell[1].innerHTML;return sentTime}}}} function sameVillage(){ var anchors=doc.getElementsByTagName('a'); for(i=0;i<anchors.length;i++){if(anchors[i].firstChild.nodeValue==='Paste quantities of surviving troops into simulator'){var theLink=anchors[i].getAttribute('href');theLink=theLink.split("&");return theLink[0]}}} function originalVillage(){var tbls=doc.getElementsByTagName('table');for(var i=0;i<tbls.length;i++){var thead=tbls[i].getElementsByTagName('th')[0];if(thead){if(thead.firstChild.nodeValue==='Attacker:'){var defVill=tbls[i];var anchor=defVill.getElementsByTagName('a');anchor=anchor[anchor.length-1];var link=anchor.getAttribute('href');var numAttrs; if(link.search(/\?t=/)!=-1){numAttrs=2}else{numAttrs=1}link=link.split("="); var retVal=link[0]; for(var j=1;j<numAttrs;j++){retVal=retVal+"="+link[j]} if(currVillage==1){ var currVill=link[numAttrs]; currVill=currVill.split("&"); currVill=currVill[0]; retVal=retVal+"="+currVill }else{retVal=retVal+"="+link[link.length-1]} var data=window.game_data; if (data.player.sitter_id=="0"){ return retVal; }else { return retVal+"&t="+data.player.id; } }}}} function deleteURL(){var urls=doc.getElementsByTagName('a');for(var i=0;i<urls.length;i++){var command=urls[i].firstChild.nodeValue;if(command=='Delete'){var anchor=urls[i];var link=anchor.getAttribute('href');return link}}}function targety(){var tbls=doc.getElementsByTagName('table');for(var i=0;i<tbls.length;i++){var thead=tbls[i].getElementsByTagName('th')[0];if(thead){if(thead.firstChild.nodeValue==='Defender:'){var defVill=tbls[i];var anchor=defVill.getElementsByTagName('a');anchor=anchor[anchor.length-1];var link=anchor.getAttribute('href');link=link.split("=");link=link[link.length-1];return link}}}}function removeHTMLTags(strInputCode){return strInputCode.replace(/<\/?[^>]+(>|$)/g,"")}function production(mine){if(mine===0){return 5/60}else{return productionPerHour[mine-1]/60}}function scoutReportClick(){var target=getCoordinates(getInnerHTMLString("Defender:"));var targetX=target[0];var targetY=target[1];var warehouse=getLevel(/warehouse/i);var hidingPlace=getLevel(/hiding place/i);var timberCamp=getLevel(/timber camp/i);var clayPit=getLevel(/clay pit/i);var ironMine=getLevel(/iron mine/i);if(isNaN(warehouse))warehouse=30;if(isNaN(hidingPlace))hidingPlace=1;if(isNaN(timberCamp))timberCamp=1;if(isNaN(clayPit))clayPit=1;if(isNaN(ironMine))ironMine=1;var woodPerMin=(production(timberCamp)*worldSpeed);var clayPerMin=(production(clayPit)*worldSpeed);var ironPerMin=(production(ironMine)*worldSpeed);var elapsedTimeInMins=Math.ceil(elapsedTime(timeOfReport()));var trow=doc.getElementsByTagName('tr');var targ=targety();var link=originalVillage(); var url=link+"&screen=place&mode=command&target="+targ;for(var i=0;i<trow.length;i++){var thead=trow[i].getElementsByTagName('th')[0];if(thead){if(thead.firstChild.nodeValue==='Resources scouted:'){var tcell=trow[i].getElementsByTagName('td')[0];var finText=removeHTMLTags(tcell.innerHTML);finText=finText.replace(/\./gi,"");finText=finText.split(" ");var wood=parseInt(finText[0]);var clay=parseInt(finText[1]);var iron=parseInt(finText[2]);if(isNaN(wood)){wood=0}if(isNaN(clay)){clay=0}if(isNaN(iron)){iron=0}var cookieValue=elapsedTimeInMins+"|"+wood+"|"+clay+"|"+iron+"|"+warehouse+"|"+hidingPlace+"|"+woodPerMin+"|"+clayPerMin+"|"+ironPerMin+"|"+targetX+"|"+targetY+"|";createCookie(CN_REPORT_EVAL,cookieValue,1);if(newWindow==1)window.open(url,'newwindow');else doc.location.href=url;return}}}createCookie(CN_REPORT_EVAL,"Fixed|"+UNKNOWN_FARM_HAUL,1);if(newWindow==1)window.open(url,'newwindow');else doc.location.href=url}function getRallyPointCoords(){var titleString=doc.getElementsByTagName('title')[0];titleString=titleString.innerHTML;titleString=titleString.split(")");titleString=titleString[titleString.length-2];titleString=titleString.split("(");titleString=titleString[titleString.length-1];var origin=titleString.split("|");return origin}function checkTarget(targetX,targetY){var inputs=doc.getElementsByTagName('input');for(i=0;i<inputs.length;i++){var name=inputs[i].getAttribute('name');if(name==='x'){var x=inputs[i].value}if(name==='y'){var y=inputs[i].value}}if((parseInt(targetX)==x)&&(parseInt(targetY)==y)){return 1}else{return-1}}function fillUnits(unitformname,amount,scouts){doc.forms[0]['light'].value=0;doc.forms[0]['axe'].value=0;doc.forms[0]['heavy'].value=0;doc.forms[0]['spear'].value=0;doc.forms[0][unitformname].value=amount;doc.forms[0].spy.value=scouts}function getNumberOfUnitsFound(unitformname){var unitsFound=0;var fields=doc.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var i=0;i<fields.length;i++){var thename=fields[i].getAttribute('name');if(thename){if(thename==unitformname){var next=fields[i].nextSibling;next=next.nextSibling;s=next.firstChild.nodeValue;s=s.split("(");s=s[s.length-1];s=s.replace(/\)/g,"");unitsFound=parseInt(s)}}}return unitsFound}function getNumberOfUnitsNeeded(originX,originY,targetX,targetY,unitChoiceSpeed,haul,elapsedTimeInMins,woodPerMin,clayPerMin,ironPerMin,wood,clay,iron,warehouse,hidingP){var durationInMinutes=(Math.ceil(getDurationInSeconds(originX,originY,targetX,targetY,worldSpeed,unitSpeed,unitChoiceSpeed)/60));var totalTimeInMinutes=elapsedTimeInMins+parseInt(durationInMinutes);var excessWood=parseInt(Math.floor(totalTimeInMinutes*woodPerMin));var excessClay=parseInt(Math.floor(totalTimeInMinutes*clayPerMin));var excessIron=parseInt(Math.floor(totalTimeInMinutes*ironPerMin));wood=parseInt(wood)+parseInt(excessWood);wood=checkOverflow(wood,warehouse,hidingP);clay=clay+excessClay;clay=checkOverflow(clay,warehouse,hidingP);iron=iron+excessIron;iron=checkOverflow(iron,warehouse,hidingP);var resources=wood+clay+iron;if(maxRes>0&&resources>maxRes)resources=maxRes;var numberOfUnits=Math.ceil(resources/haul);return numberOfUnits}function getNextUnit(unitNumber){unitNumber=unitNumber+1;if(unitNumber>=unitFarmList.length)unitNumber=0;return unitNumber}function nextA(){return 0}function nextC(){}function iterateUnits(){var cookieValue=readCookie(CN_UNITS_NEEDED);cookieValue=cookieValue.split("|");var uAX=parseInt(cookieValue[0]);var uSP=parseInt(cookieValue[1]);var uLC=parseInt(cookieValue[2]);var uHC=parseInt(cookieValue[3]);var unitsNeededAll=new Array();unitsNeededAll[nameLC]=uLC;unitsNeededAll[nameSP]=uSP;unitsNeededAll[nameAX]=uAX;unitsNeededAll[nameHC]=uHC;var unitsFound=new Array();unitsFound[nameLC]=getNumberOfUnitsFound(nameLC);unitsFound[nameSP]=getNumberOfUnitsFound(nameSP);unitsFound[nameAX]=getNumberOfUnitsFound(nameAX);unitsFound[nameHC]=getNumberOfUnitsFound(nameHC);var next_unit_cookie_val=readCookie(CN_NEXT_UNIT);next_unit_cookie_val=next_unit_cookie_val.split("|");var unitNumber=parseInt(next_unit_cookie_val[0]);var unitsEntered=parseInt(next_unit_cookie_val[1]);if(unitLimit==1){if(unitsEntered<=unitsFound[unitFarmList[unitNumber]]){if(nextA()==1)return;else unitNumber=getNextUnit(unitNumber)}}else unitNumber=getNextUnit(unitNumber);var unitName=null;var iter=unitFarmList.length;while(iter>0){unitName=unitFarmList[unitNumber];if((unitsFound[unitName]*units[unitName][1])>=MIN_AMOUNT_FARM_HAUL){unitsEntered=unitsNeededAll[unitName];if(unitsEntered>unitsFound[unitName]&&unitLimit==1)unitsEntered=unitsFound[unitName];fillUnits(unitName,unitsEntered,1);break}unitNumber=getNextUnit(unitNumber);iter=iter-1}if(iter==0){unitName=unitFarmList[unitNumber];var unitsEntered=unitsNeededAll[unitName];if(unitsEntered>unitsFound[unitName]&&unitLimit==1)unitsEntered=unitsFound[unitName];fillUnits(unitName,unitsEntered,1)}var cookie_val=unitNumber+"|"+unitsEntered;createCookie(CN_NEXT_UNIT,cookie_val,1)}function initialUnits(){var cookieValue=readCookie(CN_UNITS_NEEDED);cookieValue=cookieValue.split("|");var uAX=parseInt(cookieValue[0]);var uSP=parseInt(cookieValue[1]);var uLC=parseInt(cookieValue[2]);var uHC=parseInt(cookieValue[3]);var unitsNeededAll=new Array();unitsNeededAll[nameLC]=uLC;unitsNeededAll[nameSP]=uSP;unitsNeededAll[nameAX]=uAX;unitsNeededAll[nameHC]=uHC;var unitsFound=new Array();unitsFound[nameLC]=getNumberOfUnitsFound(nameLC);unitsFound[nameSP]=getNumberOfUnitsFound(nameSP);unitsFound[nameAX]=getNumberOfUnitsFound(nameAX);unitsFound[nameHC]=getNumberOfUnitsFound(nameHC);var unitNumber=0;var unitName=null;var iter=unitFarmList.length;while(iter>0){unitName=unitFarmList[unitNumber];if(unitsFound[unitName]>=unitsNeededAll[unitName]){fillUnits(unitName,unitsNeededAll[unitName],1);break}unitNumber=getNextUnit(unitNumber);iter=iter-1}if(iter==0){unitNumber=0;unitName=unitFarmList[unitNumber];fillUnits(unitName,unitsNeededAll[unitName],1)}var cookie_val=unitNumber+"|"+unitsNeededAll[unitName];createCookie(CN_NEXT_UNIT,cookie_val,1)}function rallyPointClick(){var cookieValue=readCookie(CN_REPORT_EVAL);cookieValue=cookieValue.split("|");var uAxe=0;var uSpear=0;var uLC=0;var uHC=0;if(cookieValue[0]==="Fixed"){var amt=parseInt(cookieValue[1]);uAxe=amt/units[nameAX][1];uSpear=amt/units[nameSP][1];uLC=amt/units[nameLC][1];uHC=amt/units[nameHC][1]}else{var elapsedTimeInMins=parseInt(cookieValue[0]);var wood=parseInt(cookieValue[1]);var clay=parseInt(cookieValue[2]);var iron=parseInt(cookieValue[3]);var warehouse=parseInt(cookieValue[4]);var hidingP=parseInt(cookieValue[5]);var woodPerMin=parseFloat(cookieValue[6]);var clayPerMin=parseFloat(cookieValue[7]);var ironPerMin=parseFloat(cookieValue[8]);var targetX=parseInt(cookieValue[9]);var targetY=parseInt(cookieValue[10]);var check=checkTarget(targetX,targetY);if(check==-1){alert("Warning: You have switched target since last using this script. Unable to compute units needed.")}var origin=getRallyPointCoords();var originX=origin[0];var originY=origin[1];var unitOfChoice=units[nameAX];uAxe=getNumberOfUnitsNeeded(originX,originY,targetX,targetY,unitOfChoice[0],unitOfChoice[1],elapsedTimeInMins,woodPerMin,clayPerMin,ironPerMin,wood,clay,iron,warehouse,hidingP);unitOfChoice=units[nameSP];uSpear=getNumberOfUnitsNeeded(originX,originY,targetX,targetY,unitOfChoice[0],unitOfChoice[1],elapsedTimeInMins,woodPerMin,clayPerMin,ironPerMin,wood,clay,iron,warehouse,hidingP);unitOfChoice=units[nameLC];uLC=getNumberOfUnitsNeeded(originX,originY,targetX,targetY,unitOfChoice[0],unitOfChoice[1],elapsedTimeInMins,woodPerMin,clayPerMin,ironPerMin,wood,clay,iron,warehouse,hidingP);unitOfChoice=units[nameHC];uHC=getNumberOfUnitsNeeded(originX,originY,targetX,targetY,unitOfChoice[0],unitOfChoice[1],elapsedTimeInMins,woodPerMin,clayPerMin,ironPerMin,wood,clay,iron,warehouse,hidingP)}var unitsNeededAll=uAxe+"|"+uSpear+"|"+uLC+"|"+uHC;createCookie(CN_UNITS_NEEDED,unitsNeededAll,1);initialUnits()}function colorTest(strHTML){for(var i=0;i<colors.length;i++){if(strHTML.indexOf(colors[i])!=-1)return colors[i]}return false}function getNewReportID(openEmptyVillages){ var trs; $(function(){ trs=$('table.vis').eq(2).find('tr'); }); var id; var scouty; for(var i=trs.length-1;i>-1;i--){ id=0; scouty=colorTest(trs[i].innerHTML); if(trs[i].innerHTML.search("(new)")!=-1&&scouty!==-1){ if(trs[i].innerHTML.search(/graphic\/max_loot\/1.png/)!==-1 || openEmptyVillages==1 || scouty=="blue"){ var reportA=trs[i].getElementsByTagName('input'); var reportHTML=reportA[0].getAttribute('name'); id=reportHTML.replace("id_", ""); return id; } } } return 0;}function getTopReportID(){var trs;trs=doc.getElementsByTagName('tr');for(var i=0;i<trs.length;i++){if(trs[i].innerHTML.search(/view=/)!=-1){var reportA=trs[i].getElementsByTagName('a');var reportHTML=reportA[0].getAttribute('href');var info=reportHTML.split("=");var id=0;if(info.length>1&&info[info.length-2]=='all&view'){id=info[info.length-1];return id}}}return 0}function doEvalFarm(){var url=doc.URL;if(url.search(/screen=report/)!=-1&&url.search(/view=/)===-1){var reportID=getNewReportID(openEmptyVillages);if(reportID!==0){var newURL=gettheURLprefix(url)+"&screen=report&mode=all&view="+reportID;window.location=(newURL)}else{alert("No new reports to open.")}}else if(url.search(/screen=report/)!=-1&&url.search(/view=/)!=-1){clearCookies();scoutReportClick()}else if(url.search(/screen=info_village/)!=-1){var reportID=getTopReportID();if(reportID>0){var newURL=gettheURLprefix(url)+"&screen=report&mode=all&view="+reportID;window.location=(newURL)}else{var targetURL=url.split("=");var targ=targetURL[targetURL.length-1];var newURL=gettheURLprefix(url)+"&screen=place&mode=command&target="+targ;clearCookies();createCookie(CN_REPORT_EVAL,"Fixed|"+UNKNOWN_FARM_HAUL,1);window.location=(newURL)}}else if(url.search(/mode=command&target/)!=-1){var cookie=readCookie(CN_UNITS_NEEDED);if(cookie==null){rallyPointClick()}else{iterateUnits()}}else if(url.search(/screen=place/)!=-1&&url.search(/try=confirm/)!=-1){nextC()}else{var newURL=gettheURLprefix(url)+"&screen=report";window.location=(newURL)}}doEvalFarm();
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=85332
    *I've never used this script, so I don't actually know if it works*

Script Name: SlowTarget's Scout Report Evaluator V2
    Short Description:
    Code:
    javascript:function e(){var n='fnScoutReportEvaluator',s='http://taktimer.net/scripts/v7-sre.js';var a=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main:window;function c(m){a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createTextNode(m));a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createElement('br'))}if(a.document.getElementById(n)==null){c("Creating script entry in doc head...");var A=a.document.createElement('script');A.id=n;A.type='text/javascript';A.src=s;a.document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(A);setTimeout(e,500);return}if(typeof(a.fnScoutReportEvaluator)=='undefined'){c("Loading script...");setTimeout(e,200);return 0}c("Loaded");eval("a.fnScoutReportEvaluator([B]true,10,480,1,true,1[/B])")}e();
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=140263

Script Name: Haul efficiency calculator
    Short Description:
    Code:
    javascript:$.getScript("http://www.crosstrigger.com/tw/farm_efficiency.js");void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Scout report evaluator Dale's
    Short Description:
    Code:
    javascript:  var useReportVillage=true;  var minResources=0;  var maxDurationMinutes=5*60;  var fastestUnitsFirst=false;  var maxWallLevel=5;  var debugEnabled=true;  var branch='http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/';  (window.main||window).$.getScript(branch+'jquery.tw.reportevaluator.js',function(){$.twEvaluateReport(branch,useReportVillage,minResources,maxDurationMinutes,fastestUnitsFirst,maxWallLevel,debugEnabled);});void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Barb Shaper
    Short Description:
    Code:
    Javascript: $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/farm_shaper.js",function(){run(false, [['spy', 1], ['axe', 50], ['light', 100]], false);});void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6172137&postcount=14

Script Name: FA Filter
    Short Description:
    Code:
    javascript:$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26362756/faFilter/faFilter.js');void(0);]
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?266604-ntoombs19-s-FA-Filter

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Script Name: FA Key Press
    Short Description:
    Script Link:
    Discussion Thread:
    http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?270283-FA-KeyPress

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
  6. Stotty2009

Incoming Scripts

Script Name: Mass rename incomings to 'Ram'
    Short Description: Renames all the incomings on the page to RAM
    Code:
    javascript:function labelAttacks(){var ii,eleInput;var eleDoc=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main.document:document;var arrInputs=eleDoc.getElementsByTagName('input');var strDate=$('#serverDate').text();var strTime=$('#serverTime').text();var newName='RAM';for(ii=0;ii<arrInputs.length;ii++){eleInput=arrInputs[ii];if(eleInput.id.indexOf('editInput')>=0&&eleInput.value.match(/Attack/i)){eleInput.value=newName;arrInputs[++ii].click();}}}labelAttacks();
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Mass rename incomings to 'UNKNOWN and the current server date/time'
    Short Description: Renames all the incomings on the screen to UNKNOWN and the current server date/time so you can come back to them later on.
    Code:
    javascript:function labelAttacks(){var newName=prompt('Rename attacks to:');if(!newName){var strDate=$('#serverDate').text();var strTime=$('#serverTime').text();newName='UnKnown ['+strDate+' '+strTime+']';}var ii,eleInput;var eleDoc=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main.document:document;var arrInputs=eleDoc.getElementsByTagName('input');for(ii=0;ii<arrInputs.length;ii++){eleInput=arrInputs[ii];if(eleInput.id.indexOf('editInput')>=0&&eleInput.value.match(/Attack/i)){eleInput.value=newName;arrInputs[++ii].click();}}}labelAttacks();
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Incoming Renamer. Incoming Tagger
    Short Description: Renames the incoming to the specified format by the user.
    Code:
    javascript: theFormat = '{unit} - {origin} - {sent} - {arrival}';  $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/IncomingRenamer.js");  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Count Incomings (Defender Villages)
    Short Description: Counts the number of incomings coming towards you
    Code:
    javascript:var $=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main.$:window.$;$.getScript('http://www.crosstrigger.com/tw/v7/attack_counter.js?'+Math.round(Math.random()*1000000));void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Count Incomings (Attacker Villages)
    Short Description: Counts the number of attacks coming from each village (attacks must be renamed)
    Code:
    javascript: var type = 2;  var fakeCount = 0;  $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/IncomingsAttackerVillage.js");  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name:
    Short Description:
    Code:

[/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Ignore Incomings
    Short Description: Be able to filter out the incoming view
    Code:
    javascript:   removeFalse = true;  $.getScript("http://taktimer.net/scripts/IncFilterOld.js");  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Support F&L
    Short Description: Use this script to get revelant info in a concise form (first and last attack) when asking for support
    Code:
    javascript: var showAll = false;  $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/SupportRequest.js");  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Support All
    Short Description: Use this script to get revelant info in a concise form (all attacks) when asking for support
    Code:
    javascript: var showAll = true;  $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/SupportRequest.js");  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: TakTimer
    Short Description: Get an estimated time when the attack was launched
    Code:
    javascript:var reserved_var_one="";var reserved_var_two="";var reserved_var_three="";var monitor_troop_array='false';var TribeJS="TTUniversal - v7.js";var TribePHP="TakTimer.php";var ServerURL='http://taktimer.net/taktimer/';function c(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src=ServerURL+TribeJS+"?"+Math.random(340596);a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}c();
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=217237

7. Stotty2009

Commands Scripts

Script Name: Rename Commands
    Short Description: Mass rename commands on the commands table
    Code:
    javascript:var doc=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main.document:document;var eleSpans=doc.getElementsByTagName("span");for(var x=0;x<eleSpans.length;x++){if(eleSpans[x].id.match(/label/))table=doc.getElementById("commands_table")}function theInnerText(theNode){return typeof(theNode.innerText)=='undefined'?theNode.textContent:theNode.innerText}function overView(){var eleTrs=table.rows;var headers=eleTrs[0].getElementsByTagName("th");function getHeader(ele){for(i=0;i<headers.length;i++){if(headers[i].innerHTML.match(ele,"i"))return i}}for(x=1;x<eleTrs.length;x++){var inputs=eleTrs[x].getElementsByTagName("input");if(inputs[1].value.match(/Attack on/i)){var spear=eleTrs[x].cells[getHeader('spear')].innerHTML;var sword=eleTrs[x].cells[getHeader('sword')].innerHTML;var axe=eleTrs[x].cells[getHeader('axe')].innerHTML;var scout=eleTrs[x].cells[getHeader('spy')].innerHTML;var lc=eleTrs[x].cells[getHeader('light')].innerHTML;var hc=eleTrs[x].cells[getHeader('heavy')].innerHTML;var ram=eleTrs[x].cells[getHeader('ram')].innerHTML;var cat=eleTrs[x].cells[getHeader('catapult')].innerHTML;var noble=eleTrs[x].cells[getHeader('snob')].innerHTML;var coord=inputs[1].value.match(/(\d+\|\d+)\) K\d+/)[1];if(scout>=2){inputs[1].value='Scout'}if(spear>=100){inputs[1].value='Sucide Troops'}if(sword>=100){inputs[1].value='Sucide Troops'}if(hc>=500){inputs[1].value='HC Clearing'}if(cat==1&&scout>=2){inputs[1].value='Cat Intel'}if(cat==1){inputs[1].value='Cat Fake'}if(cat>=50){inputs[1].value='Cat Hit'}if(ram==1&&scout>=2){inputs[1].value='fake'}if(ram==1){inputs[1].value='Ram Fake'}if(axe>=500&&lc>=2000){inputs[1].value='Nuke'}if(axe<=100&&ram<=10){inputs[1].value='Fake'}if(noble==1){inputs[1].value='Noble'}inputs[1].value=coord+' '+inputs[1].value;inputs[2].click()}}}overView();
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Rename Commands (hosted)
    Short Description: Mass rename commands on the commands table
    Code:
    JavaScript:function e(){var n="rename&delete",s="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/rename_delete_main2.js";var a=window.frames.length>0?window.main:window;function c(e){a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createTextNode(e));a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createElement("br"))}if(a.document.getElementById(n)==null){c("Creating script entry in doc head...");var A=a.document.createElement("script");A.id=n;A.type="text/javascript";A.src=s;a.document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(A);setTimeout(e,500);return}if(typeof a.document.getElementById(n)=="undefined"||typeof a.appendIcons=='undefined'){c("Loading script...");setTimeout(e,200);return 0}c("Loaded");if(a.document.URL.match(/screen=report/)){eval("a.appendIcons('fake')")}else{eval("a.overView()")}}e();
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

8. Stotty2009

TWStats Related Scripts

Script Name: Previous Owner Of Village
    Short Description: Link to TWStats of the village you are looking at
    Code:
    javascript:var pathArray=window.location.host.split('.');var YourURL=String(window.location);var VillageID=YourURL.split('&id=');window.open("http://www.twstats.com/"+pathArray[0]+"/index.php?page=village&mode=conquers&id="+VillageID[1]);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Previous Owner Of Village
    Short Description: Link to TWStats of the village you are looking at
    Code:
    Javascript: var k=prompt("Enter World: (eg: en47)\n\n2lC0 Rules !!!");doc = (window.frames.length>0)?window.main.document:document; function goToTwStatsVillage(){a=doc.getElementById("content_value").innerHTML.match(/(\d+)\|(\d+)/g);a=a[a.length-1].split("|");window.open("http://www.twstats.com/"+k+"/index.php?page=rankings&mode=villages&x="+a[0]+"&y="+a[1])}goToTwStatsVillage();
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Previous Owner Of Current Village
    Short Description: Link to TWstats of the current village
    Code:
    javascript:var win=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main:window;window.open("http://www.twstats.com/"+win.game_data.world+"/index.php?page=village&mode=conquers&id="+win.game_data.village.id);void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: TWMap
    Short Description: Get a Map of the player you are currently on
    Code:
    javascript:var doc=document;var x=500;var y=500;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;url=doc.URL;link='http://twstats.com/'+getWorld(url)+'/index.php?page=map&'+'centrex='+x+'&centrey='+y;link+='&zoom=100&grid=1&kn=1&dullbg=1';link+='&player_1_id='+window.game_data.player.id+'&player_1_colour=fff200';link+='&ti0='+window.game_data.player.ally_id+'&tc0=1e00ff';color='ff0000';function getID(url){var start=url.indexOf("id=")+3;var end=url.indexOf('%26',start);var id;if(end>0)id=url.substring(start,end);else{id=url.substring(start)}return id}function getWorld(url){start=url.indexOf("en");return url.substring(start,url.indexOf('.',start))}if(url.indexOf('screen=info_player')!=-1){link+='&player_0_id='+getID(url)+'&player_0_colour='+color}else if(url.indexOf('screen=info_ally')!=-1){link+='&tribe_0_id='+getID(url)+'&tribe_0_colour='+color}else if(url.indexOf('screen=info_village')!=-1){link+='&village_0_id='+getID(url)+'&village_0_colour='+color}else{link="";alert('This script needs to be called from a player or tribe profile.')}if(link!="")window.open(link); void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

9. Stotty2009

Tribal Wars Default Scripts

10. Stotty2009

Mass Recruitment Scripts

Script Name: Mass Recruitment
    Short Description: Mass Recruitment For Multiple Groups
    Code:
    javascript:var groups={'Defense':{units:{spear:9000,sword:9000,spy:100,ram:35,catapult:100},reserve:{wood:0,clay:0,iron:0,farmSpace:0}},'Offense':{units:{axe:7200,spy:100,light:2700,ram:285,catapult:100},reserve:{wood:0,clay:0,iron:0,farmSpace:0}}};var debugEnabled=true;var branch='http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/';(window.main||self).$.getScript(branch+'jquery.tw.massrecruit.js',function(){$.twMassRecruit(branch,groups,debugEnabled)});void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Mass Recruitment
    Short Description: Mass Recruitment
    Code:
    javascript: var useCookies='No';var ConfigVar=[];ConfigVar['OFF'] = '0,0,0,.400 0,0,6500,0,400,2500,200,0,300,50 0-150,0-78,0-104';ConfigVar['DEF'] = '0,0,0,.400 5500,5000,0,5500,100,0,0,600,4,0 0-500,0-78,0-2';ConfigVar['MA Nuke'] = '0,0,0,.200 0,0,3000,0,200,1000,2300,0,300,20 0-300,0-300,0-300';ConfigVar['WB'] = '0,0,0,.400 0,0,5600,0,400,2020,300,0,900,0 0-150,0-150,0-300';ConfigVar['DEM'] = '0,0,0,.0 0,0,5010,0,440,1410,0,0,,1180 0-150,0-100,0-400';ConfigVar['[Scouts]'] = '0,0,0,.0 0,0,0,0,10000,0,0,0,4,0 0-0,0-3000,0-3';var v;function xid(id){return(window.frames.length?window.main:window).$('#'+id).get(0);}function e(){var p='http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/';var q='myMRStatus';var b=[['myMassRecruit','mass_recruit_main.js']];var r;var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0){a=window.main.document;}function f(s,t){var d=new RegExp('\\b(screen=)([\\w]*)(?:&mode=([\\w]*)\\b)?'),g=location.search.match(d);if(g[2]==s&&g[3]==t){return 1;}else{if(window.game_data.player.sitter_id!=0){t=t+'&t='+window.game_data.player.id;}location.search=g[0].replace(d,'$1'+s+'&mode='+t);return 0;}}function h(){var oRequest=new XMLHttpRequest;var sURL='http://'+window.location.hostname+'/interface.php?func=get_config';oRequest.open('GET',sURL,0);oRequest.send(null);if(oRequest.status==200){return oRequest.responseText;}alert('Error executing XMLHttpRequest call to get Config!');}function i(x,y){return x.insertBefore(y,x.childNodes[0]);}function j(r,u){var z=a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0];var A=a.createElement('script');A.id=r;A.type='text/javascript';A.src=p+u;z.appendChild(A);}function k(B){var C=a.createElement('img');C.src='/graphic/throbber.gif';C.alt='Loading';return B.appendChild(C);}function l(r,blHidden){var B=a.createElement('div');B.id=r;if(blHidden){B.style.visibility='hidden';}B.style.position='absolute';B.style.zIndex='1000';return i(a.body,B);}function m(){return b.some(function(c){return eval('typeof('+c[0]+')')=='undefined';});}if(!f('train','mass')){return;}if(m()){b.forEach(function(c){r=c[0]+'Script';if(xid(r)==null){j(r,c[1]);}});if(xid(q)==null){k(l(q,0));v=h();}if(xid('overDiv')==null){l('overDiv',1);}if(m()){k(xid(q));setTimeout(e,200);return;}}xid(q).childNodes[0].value='loaded';myMassRecruit(v);}e();
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=235341

11. Stotty2009

OP Generators / Player Profile Scripts

Script Name: Single OP Gen
    Short Description: Run it on a player's profile page
    Script Link:
    [spoil]
    Code:
    Javascript: $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/op_gen.js"); void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=243159

Script Name: TakSelector
    Script Link:
    [spoil]
    Code:
    javascript: $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/TakSelector.js"); void(0);
    [/spoil]

Script Name: Multiple OP generators
    Script Link:
    [spoil]
    Code:
    javascript: $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/OPCreater.js"); void(0);
    [/spoil]

Script Name: Fake by K
    Script Link:
    [spoil]
    Code:
     Javascript:  $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/OPGen_Basic.js");    void (0);
    [/spoil]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  12. Stotty2009

Forum / Mail Scripts

Script Name: Mass Mail Dump Script
    Short Description: Be able to export mails into a copy and paste format
    Script Link: [SPOIL]
    Code:
    javascript:(window.main||self).$.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/mail_dump.js',function(){var script=new MailDump();script.execute();});void(0);
    [/SPOIL]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Mass Forum Dump
    Short Description: This script will help with exporting your forum. You need to manually navigate to a Forum Topic. Once you can see the posts on the Screen, run the Script. It will inject some new controls above the Forum Section Names. Forum Dump: 0 of n [Next]. Click the "Next" button to fetch the next posts quoted text. Repeat until there are no more posts to fetch. The exported posts will be available at the bottom of the Screen. NOTE: if a topic goes for multiple pages, you will have to manually switch to each page and repeat the process.
    Script Link: [SPOIL]
    Code:
    javascript:var win=(window.main||self),$=win.$;if($('#dsmPosts').length<=0){$('body').append('<span style="color:blue;font-weight:bold;">Forum Dump:-</span><br/><textarea id="dsmPosts" cols="80" rows="25" onfocus="this.select()"></textarea>')}if($('#dsmDump').length<=0){$('<span style="font-weight:bold;">Forum Dump: </span><span id="dsmcurrentPost">0</span><span style="left-margin:1em;right-margin:1em;">of</span><span id="dsmMax">0</span><input id="dsmDump" type="button" value="Next"/>').insertBefore($('#forum_box'));$('#dsmPosts').text($('#dsmPosts').text()+'TOPIC: '+$('h2:last').text()+'\n\n')}var maxPosts=$('.post [href*="quote_id"]').length;$('#dsmMax').text(maxPosts);var currentPost=0;$('#dsmDump').click(function(){var url=$('.post a[href*="quote_id"]:eq('+currentPost+')').attr('href');if(url){$('#dsmDump').attr('disabled','disabled');$.get(url,function(data){$('#dsmPosts').text($('#dsmPosts').text()+$(data).find('#message').text()+'\n\n');$('#dsmcurrentPost').text(++currentPost);if(currentPost<maxPosts){$('#dsmDump').attr('disabled','')}},'html')}});void(0);
    [/SPOIL]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Mailing Script
    Short Description: Allows the user to quickly send reports or mails to the specified users in the list.
    Code:
    javascript:igm_to_insert_adresses('name1;name2;name3;');void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Insert Skype Similes
    Short Description: Into the forum and have them bb code automatically to an image
    Code:
    Javascript: $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/SkypeImages.js"); void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Show / Hide Posts
    Short Description: Toggle a button in the forums to hide/show posts
    Code:
    javascript:function getElementsByClass(searchClass,node,tag){var classElements=new Array();if(node==null)node=document;if(tag==null)tag='*';var els=node.getElementsByTagName(tag);var elsLen=els.length;var pattern=new RegExp('(^|\\s)'+searchClass+'(\\s|$)');for(i=0,j=0;i<elsLen;i++){if(pattern.test(els[i].className)){classElements[j]=els[i];j++}}return classElements}var doc=(window.frames.length>1)?window.main.document:document;if(doc.getElementsByTagName("iframe").length>0){var iframes=doc.getElementsByTagName("iframe")[0];var frame=(iframes.src.match(/forum.php/))?iframes.contentWindow.document:doc;work=frame}else{work=doc}divs=getElementsByClass("igmline small",work);posters=[];for(i=0;i<divs.length;i++){posters[i]=divs[i].getElementsByTagName("a")[0].firstChild.nodeValue;divs[i].getElementsByTagName("span")[0].innerHTML+='&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="javascript: '+getElementsByClass+' divs = getElementsByClass(\'igmline small\'); hideVar_'+i+' = divs['+i+'].parentNode.getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[1]; if(hideVar_'+i+'.style.display == \'inherit\'){hideVar_'+i+'.style.display = \'none\';} else {hideVar_'+i+'.style.display = \'inherit\';} void(0);">    Show / Hide this post</a>';divs[i].getElementsByTagName("span")[0].innerHTML+='&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;';divs[i].getElementsByTagName("span")[0].innerHTML+='<a href="javascript: '+getElementsByClass+' divs = getElementsByClass(\'igmline small\'); butt_pirate = \''+posters[i]+'\'; for(i=0; i < divs.length; i++){if(\''+posters[i]+'\' == butt_pirate){hideVar = divs[i].parentNode.getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[1]; if(hideVar.style.display == \'inherit\'){hideVar.style.display = \'none\';} else {hideVar.style.display = \'inherit\';}}} void(0);">Show / Hide All posts by '+posters[i]+'</a>'}void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Show users who have posted
    Short Description: Show users who have posted on the current page in the forum
    Code:
    javascript:function getElementsByClass(searchClass,node,tag){var classElements=new Array();if(node==null)node=document;if(tag==null)tag='*';var els=node.getElementsByTagName(tag);var elsLen=els.length;var pattern=new RegExp('(^|\\s)'+searchClass+'(\\s|$)');for(i=0,j=0;i<elsLen;i++){if(pattern.test(els[i].className)){classElements[j]=els[i];j++}}return classElements}var doc=(window.frames.length>1)?window.main.document:document;if(doc.getElementsByTagName("iframe").length>0){var iframes=doc.getElementsByTagName("iframe")[0];var frame=(iframes.src.match(/forum.php/))?iframes.contentWindow.document:doc;work=frame}else{work=doc}listArray=getElementsByClass("igmline small",work);posters=[];for(i=0;i<listArray.length-1;i++){posters[i]=listArray[i].getElementsByTagName("a")[0].firstChild.nodeValue}alert(posters);void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Compare users who have posted list to member list
    Short Description: Compare users who have posted list to member list
    Code:
    javascript: alert(checklist  + "\n" + memberlist); tbl = document.getElementById("ally_content").getElementsByTagName("table")[0]; checklist = prompt("Please paste the list of players you need to check against").split(", "); memberlist = []; rows = tbl.getElementsByTagName("tr"); for(i=1; i< rows.length -1; i++){if(rows[i].getElementsByTagName("a")[0]){memberlist[i-1] = rows[i].getElementsByTagName("a")[0].firstChild.nodeValue;} else memberlist[i] = "error error error error  -  " +i } counter = [];  for(x=0; x<memberlist.length;x++){counter[x] = 0; for(y=0; y< checklist.length; y++){if(checklist[y].match(memberlist[x])) counter[x] = counter[x]+1;}} output = ''; for(z=0; z < memberlist.length; z++){output += memberlist[z] + "  -  "; if(counter[z] > 0) {output += "true\n";} else {output += "false\n";}} alert(output);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

13. Stotty2009

Academy Scripts

Script Name: Reserve Coins
    Short Description: Specify how much of each resource you want to reserve
    Code:
    javascript:var defaultReserve={wood:0,clay:0,iron:0};(window.main||self).$.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/mint_coins.js',function(){var script=new MintCoins();script.execute(defaultReserve);});void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name:
    Short Description:
    Code:

[/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name:
    Short Description:
    Code:

[/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

14. Stotty2009

Village Rename Scripts

Script Name: Mass Village Renamer
    Short Description: Be able to change the village name with many customisable options
    Code:
    Javascript:var groupConfig=[["Nukes","K{continent}] -[{sector}:{field}]- [{direction}] [1nS4n3]"],["Nuke Defence","[{sector}:{field}]- [{direction}] [1nS4n3]"],["Group 3","K{continent}] :{field}]- [{direction}] [1nS4n3]"],["K62","K{continent}] -[{sector}: [{direction}] [1nS4n3]"]];var TargetX=500;var TargetY=500;var XK=6;var YK=5;var xmax=100;var xmin=0;var ymax=550;var ymin=500;var begining="";var ending="";var x1=500;var y1=500;var radius=100;var whattext="";var debug=0;var eleDoc=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main.document:document;var _win=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main:window;var $=_win.$;var masks=[["Custom Text 1","[K{continent}] -[{sector}:{field}]- [{direction}] [1nS4n3]"],["Custom Text 2","{distancefromatarget}"],["Custom Text 3","«{continent}:{index}» Ravage"],["Custom Text 4 ","{coordKRan}"],["User Defined",""],["<Cancel>",""]];$.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/VillageRenamer_V1.0.js");void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=243202

Script Name: Import/Export Village Names
    Short Description: Allows the user to import or export village names of their current list.
    Code:
    javascript: var sep = [";", "#"];
    if (document.URL.indexOf("screen=overview_villages") > 0) {
        var wtd = prompt("Would you like to [export] or [import]", 'export');
        if (wtd == "import") {
            inputlist();
        } else {
            outputlist();
        }
    } else {
        alert("This script must be used on the Villages Overview");
    }
    function outputlist() {
        var vlist = new String();
        var inputs = document.getElementsByTagName('span');
        for (i = 0; i < inputs.length; i++) {
            if (inputs[i].id.indexOf('label_text') != -1) {
                var arr = inputs[i].innerHTML.split(" ");
                vlist = vlist + inputs[i].id.slice(11) + sep[1];
                for (x = 0; x < arr.length - 2; x++) {
                    vlist = vlist + arr[x] + ' ';
                }
                vlist = vlist + sep[0];
            }
        }
        if (vlist) {
            output = window.open('', '', 'height=300,width=300');
            output.document.open();
            output.document.write('<textarea rows="10" cols="30" onclick="javascript:select();">' + vlist + '</textarea>');
            output.document.close();
        }
    }
    function inputlist() {
        var vils = new Array();
        var reply = prompt('Please enter the village output list', '');
        p = reply.split(sep[0]);
        for (i = 0; i < p.length; i++) {
            m = p[i].split(sep[1]);
            vils[m[0]] = m[1];
        }
        var inputs = document.getElementsByTagName('input');
        for (i = 0; i < inputs.length; i++) {
            if (inputs[i].id.indexOf('edit_input') != -1) {
                if (vils[inputs[i].id.slice(11)]) {
                    inputs[i].value = vils[inputs[i].id.slice(11)];
                    inputs[i + 1].click();
                }
            }
        }
    }
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Binary Counter
    Short Description: Renames the village names to their binary names
    Code:
    javascript:var totalLength=11;var base=2;var i=parseInt(prompt("What number do you want to start counting at (enter number in decimal format)","0"));$('input[id^="edit_input"]').each(function(){$(this).val(getNum(i++,base,totalLength));$(this).next().click()});function getNum(num,base,places){var baseNum=num.toString(base);var zero=places-baseNum.length;var arrZ=Array(+(zero>0&&zero));arrZ.push(baseNum);return arrZ.join("0")}void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Binary Counter
    Short Description: Renames the village names to their binary names
    Code:
    javascript:totalLength=11;startFrom=prompt("What number do you want to start counting at (enter number in decimal format)","0");var villageNotesEnabled=($('[src*="note.png"],[class*="note-icon"]').length>0)?1:0;offset=0;if(villageNotesEnabled){offset=1}table=$("#combined_table")[0];rows=table.getElementsByTagName("tr");function getNum(){num=(i-1)+parseInt(startFrom);num=num.toString(2);function numlen(){num='0'+num;repeatMe()}function repeatMe(){if(num.length<totalLength){numlen()}}repeatMe()}for(i=1;i<rows.length;i++){cells=rows[i].getElementsByTagName("td");inps=cells[offset].getElementsByTagName("span");inps=inps[inps.length-1].getElementsByTagName("input");getNum();inps[0].value=num;inps[1].click()}void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  15. Stotty2009

Rally Point Scripts

Script Name: Fill In Troops With Reserve
    Short Description: Runs in the rally point and you can set a static reserve for troops
    Code:
    javascript: var coords = "";  var troops = {      spear: [0, 1],      sword: [0, 1],      axe: [0, 1],      spy: [0, 1],      light: [400, 1],      marcher: [0, 1],      heavy: [0, 1],      ram: [0, 1],      catapult: [0, 1],      snob: [1, 2]  };  $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/fill_troops_main.js");  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  16. Stotty2009

Map related Scripts

Script Name: Map Export
    Short Description: Allow the user to export villages from the map and getting some more information about that user.
    Code:
    javascript: var format = "{index} [player]{player}[/player] - [coord]{coord}[/coord] {points} [ally]{tag}[/ally]";  $.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/Map_Export.js");  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Map Farm Finder
    Short Description: Run the script from the in game Map to extract the co-ordinates of villages that meet the required criteria. The returned villages co-ordinates are sorted by distance from your current village. Scroll around the map to extract additional co-ordinates.
    Code:
    javascript: var barb_size = {      min: 0,      max: 0  };  var village_size = {      min: 0,      max: 500  };$.getScript("http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/FarmFinder.js");  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Last Attack Overlay
    Short Description: Locate the last time a village was attacked
    Code:
    javascript:(window.main||self).$.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/map_attack_overlay.js',function(){var script=new MapAttackOverlay();script.execute();});void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Resize the Map
    Short Description: Resize the Map
    Code:
    Javascript: TWMap.resize(200);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: TWMap Enhancer
    Short Description: Add some extra details on the map for the user to see
    Code:
    javascript:var config=[{'players':['Joebest1'],'color':'white'},{'villages':['XXX|YYY','XXX|YYY'],'color':'aqua'},{'tribes':['Tag Tribo'],'color':'lime'}];var default_color='transparent';var barb={'min_points':0,'color':'silver'};$.getScript('http://equipetribalwars.com/scripts/identificador_novo.js');void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Display last village growth on map
    Short Description: Display last village growth on map
    Code:
    javascript:if(game_data.screen!='map'){document.location.replace('?screen=map');void(0)}function getDoc(){return document}$(document).ajaxStop(function(){TWMap.map.reload()});coords=[];for(row=0;row<TWMap.size[1];row++){for(col=0;col<TWMap.size[0];col++){coord=TWMap.map.coordByPixel(TWMap.map.pos[0]+(TWMap.tileSize[0]*col),TWMap.map.pos[1]+(TWMap.tileSize[1]*row));if(TWMap.villages[coord.join("")]){coords.push(coord[0]+'|'+coord[1])}}}url='http://www.twstats.com/scriptdispatch.php?script=mapmod&m='+game_data.market+'&s='+game_data.world+'&v='+game_data.version+'&coords='+coords.join(',');scr=$('<script type="text/javascript" />').attr('src',url);$(document).append(scr);void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=230275

Script Name:
    Short Description:
    Code:

[/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name:
    Short Description:
    Code:

[/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

17. Stotty2009

Tribe Management Scripts

Script Name: Tribe/Player Ranking Analysis
    Short Description: Show Tribe/Player Ranking and Tribe Member List Stats
    Code:
    Javascript: var config={showPoints:true,showVillages:true,showODA:true,showODD:true,width:'180px',height:'96px'};(window.main||self).$.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/ranking_stats.js',function(){var script=new RankingStats();script.execute(config)});void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Manage Tribe Members Script
    Short Description: Getting some information about each user about activity.
    Code:
    javascript:(window.main||self).$.getScript('http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/tribe_member_management.js',function(){var script=new ManageTribe();script.execute();});void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name:
    Short Description:
    Code:

[/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
  18. Stotty2009

Other Useful Scripts

Script Name: True Check
    Short Description: Checks all the Check Boxs
    Code:
    javascript:for(var j=0;j<document.forms.length;j++){for(var i=0;i<document.forms[j].elements.length;i++){if (document.forms[j].elements[i].type=="checkbox") document.forms[j].elements[i].checked=true;}}void(0);
    [/spoil]
    OR
    [spoil]
    Code:
    javascript:$('input:checkbox').each(function() { this.checked = !this.checked; }); void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: False Check
    Short Description: unchecks all the Check Boxs
    Code:
    javascript:for(var j=0;j<document.forms.length;j++){for(var i=0;i<document.forms[j].elements.length;i++){if (document.forms[j].elements[i].type=="checkbox") document.forms[j].elements[i].checked=false;}}void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Counts Number of villages
    Short Description: Counts Number of villages on the page
    Code:
    javascript:var root=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main:window;var D=root.document;var url=D.URL;if(url.indexOf('screen=overview')>=0){var Vs=D.getElementsByTagName("SPAN");var numvil=0;for(i=0;i<Vs.length;i++) if(Vs[i].id.substr(0,11)=="label_text_") numvil++;alert('There are '+numvil+' village(s).')}else{alert('This script needs to be run from an overview.')};void(0)
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Move to Next Village
    Short Description:
    Code:
    javascript:var player = window.game_data.player.id;var sitter = window.location.href.match(/t\=\d+/i);window.location="game.php?village=n" + window.game_data.village.id + "&screen=" + window.game_data.screen + "&t='search_for'" + player + (sitter ? ("&" + sitter) : "")
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Move to Previous Village
    Short Description:
    Code:
    javascript:var player = window.game_data.player.id;var sitter = window.location.href.match(/t\=\d+/i);window.location="game.php?village=p" + window.game_data.village.id + "&screen=" + window.game_data.screen + "&t='search_for'" + player + (sitter ? ("&" + sitter) : "")
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Find Coordinates
    Short Description: Find coordinates on the page
    Code:
    javascript:var villas=$("table[class=content-border]").html().match(/\d+\|\d+/g);alert((villas&&(villas.length>0)?villas.join(" "):"No co-ordinates were found"));void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Start/Stop Timers
    Short Description: Start/Stop Timers
    Code:
    javascript:if(timers.length>0){tmptimers=timers;timers=[];}else{timers=tmptimers;}void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=217708

Script Name: Village Locater
    Short Description: Locate multiple villages with different criteria.
    Code:
    javascript:  var debugEnabled=true;  var branch='http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/';  (window.main||self).$.getScript(branch+'jquery.tw.farmfinder.js',function(){$.twFarmFinder(branch,debugEnabled);});  void(0);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: TWClip
    Short Description: Shows live conquers for your tribe
    Code:
    javascript:(function(){if(typeof(_twcReady)!=='undefined')_twcReady();else{var%20a=document;if(window.frames.length>0&&window.main)a=window.main.document;var%20b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='http://www.twclip.com/tracker.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b);}})();
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=239486

Script Name: Popup to Group villages
    Short Description: Run it on the village you want to group.
    Code:
    javascript:link = "/game.php?village="+game_data.village.id; popup_scroll(link.replace(/game(.+)village=([0-9]+)/, "groups$1mode=village&village_id=$2"), 300, 400);
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:

Script Name: Village Search Script.
    Short Description:
    Code:
    [COLOR=#000000]javascript:$.getScript("http://www.twhacks.com/scriptstw/searchvillage.js",function(){var script=new openPopup();script.execute();});void(0);[/COLOR]
    [/spoil]
    Discussion Thread:Village-search-script

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.