All Female Premade

docileone

I want to start an all female premade. I do not have to be the duke of said premade, that can be decided later.

must be active, must have skype and use it, must speak English.
would like to start this on a world without churches, with flags and paladins.

reply if interested.

DeletedUser

Yeah, how can you tell #.@

People do tend, to lie you know :p Ofcourse you can sometimes tell by the way they speak. But like I said, people can easily lie to you. Seriously, if you actually do this. I would'nt be supprised if you had a couple of dudes in your lady tribe :D

Ofcourse you can try. But I would'nt recommend it. Everyone can lie. A girl can easily say, "yo, I'm a dude" :D But it doesn't mean it's true. The only thing you're gonna get stuck with, is a truth or dare game. Believe me, when the day comes when the boys finally get out of the closet. It's gonna be hilarious ^^

DeletedUser

Yeah, how can you tell #.@

People do tend, to lie you know :p Ofcourse you can sometimes tell by the way they speak. But like I said, people can easily lie to you. Seriously, if you actually do this. I would'nt be supprised if you had a couple of dudes in your lady tribe :D

Ofcourse you can try. But I would'nt recommend it. Everyone can lie. A girl can easily say, "yo, I'm a dude" :D But it doesn't mean it's true. The only thing you're gonna get stuck with, is a truth or dare game. Believe me, when the day comes when the boys finally get out of the closet. It's gonna be hilarious ^^

Ever heard of skype call :/

DeletedUser

May wanna check with tw first as the'res rules about restricting who can join a tribe

DeletedUser

This premade is legal. You can't make a tribe for one nationality or one language, but otherwise there are no rules restricting who you can add to your tribe.

docileone

How would one be deemed "female"

i think this is quiet evident

ye...urr, im a girl...can i join??.. ignore the "boy" in my name..... :p

contact me on world 66, docileone is my game name there.

i don't care about nationality or anything else, my parameters are already stated, as long as you can speak English, are active, and have and use skype, you can join. i have no problem with teaching skills or tactics if it is needed for those that are new to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think this is quiet evident

well there are some few possibilities:
Example A: I was born a female, but at age 23 I got a sex change and now classify myself as a male, am I banned form joining this premade since I am no longer a female, or am I still allowed because I was previously a female?
Example B: I was born a male, but at age 23 I got a sex change and now classify as a female, am I allowed in joining this premade since I am previously a female or am I banned because I was previously male
Example C: How does one proof that they are female? Will you be conducting skype interviews to determine that we are the proper sex?

docileone

if you look like a duck, act like a duck, smell like a duck, walk like a duck, talk like a duck, you must be a chicken!

no interviews will be done, i operate on the honor system.

Erig

I look like a duck, act like a duck, smell like a duck, walk like a duck, and talk like a duck. Cen I plz haz invit to yer trieb? :)

DeletedUser100669

I've heard of a pre-made for 69 containing 80% females or so, led by a male duke.

I believe they have 30 or so women.

DeletedUser57316

Didn't Lisa or someone do a all female pre.

Yeah Lisa did, she re-made Girl Power on w65, did not last too long though we merged with Sumners tribe, and I think she was one of the only females in the tribe, dont know how her other tribe went.

-M A R I O-

Let me be the poster boy, aka only dude :icon_cool:, of your all girl tribe? :lol::icon_eek:

Cause we all know you need a little bit of testosterone in the tribe. :p

DeletedUser83995

Altho im sure it would be a blast a tribe full of females i just wouldnt see it lasting very long

30+ women at least 8-10 of them going threw menopause together would only end in a disaster :icon_wink: