All Female Premade

DeletedUser1082

Let me be the poster boy, aka only dude :icon_cool:, of your all girl tribe? :lol::icon_eek:

Cause we all know you need a little bit of testosterone in the tribe. :p

If they need testosterone why invite you?
On a related note, I'm a cat of unspecified gender, am I eligible?

DeletedUser100669

Altho im sure it would be a blast a tribe full of females i just wouldnt see it lasting very long

30+ women at least 8-10 of them going threw menopause together would only end in a disaster :icon_wink:

synchronize their time of month, declare a week before :p

DeletedUser

I have seen a lot of speculations on a womens tribe, i think if a tribe like that existed it would be one to watch out for,
with their time of month, a war would get a lot more interesting with more fakes, nukes and trains coming from this womens side.
Also war would be eaily created at this time.
Truly putting the wars in tribal wars.
just my 2 cents.

DeletedUser109126

Yea, but in reality I think there will be more males in that tribe then females...

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
OP is probably a guy. Threads like these always draw the nerds in (not including me). If you want a gf, get a job and join a dating site.

DeletedUser

Can i join? I am General Aladeen from Wadiya and i can make you girls princess of WADIYA what say? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Subwind

I like the sound of this, and I hope it works out for you. I will be honest though, 1 week in every 4 I will NOT be logging onto that world. Can you imagine?

mattcurr

Didn't Lisa or someone do a all female pre.

Lisa's premade in compliance with the rules had males, in fact there were more of us men in it than women! As I'd bet the case will be here as well! Even if they say they are all women.

DeletedUser

Lisa's premade in compliance with the rules had males, in fact there were more of us men in it than women! As I'd bet the case will be here as well! Even if they say they are all women.

This premade is legal. You can't make a tribe for one nationality or one language, but otherwise there are no rules restricting who you can add to your tribe.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Pfft... i wonder if a premade that'd not allow any females in would be equally legal. */tinfoilhat*