All Female Premade

DeletedUser

I really want to see this happen soooo all you guys let the women do there thing.
Can women hang with men on Tribal Wars?
Can the women really win a world without men?

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:icon_razz:
Not sure how long you've been around, but I've heard of more than one case of an all-women group being asked to disband or change recruiting methods due to restricting their recruitment to all-women, and I've witnessed a series of development in the disbanding of one in W13 due to mod/admin intervention. I can't remember the name but the tag was just a bunch of periods: "......".

dukeyp123

OP is probably a guy. Threads like these always draw the nerds in (not including me). If you want a gf, get a job and join a dating site.

If you want a girlfriend, don't take the advice from a stranger posted on a MMOG forum.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This premade is legal. You can't make a tribe for one nationality or one language, but otherwise there are no rules restricting who you can add to your tribe.

You can do one language.

In fact you must do one language.

Playing on .net and not knowing English is against the rules.

Thus all tribes should only recruit English-speakers. :p

PS: I am totally female. The above poster will totally vouch for me. She might even be willing to do a skype-call and pretend to be me if requested >.>

DeletedUser107233

Not sure how long you've been around, but I've heard of more than one case of an all-women group being asked to disband or change recruiting methods due to restricting their recruitment to all-women, and I've witnessed a series of development in the disbanding of one in W13 due to mod/admin intervention. I can't remember the name but the tag was just a bunch of periods: "......".

I do remember that crimmy, i cant place the name though cause it was over 50 worlds ago lol.

Lisa's tribe had some really good players in it

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I do remember that crimmy, i cant place the name though cause it was over 50 worlds ago lol.

Lisa's tribe had some really good players in it

Lisa's tribe was only named Femme Fatale, it was actually mostly men. Most of the people with duke privileges were men even (Pervis, myself, 28 I think as well, probably a couple others).

DeletedUser104264

We could always recommend a few female players for this tribe to ask to join. I knew the following all from w56.

Twlight
Aislinn
Starcadia
Dark Huntress
Kingleo83

I cannot say what their skype names are offhand, but some I can lookup.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86096

Hmm... only allowing women is not the same as not allowing males. Granted you can not be male and female at the same time, but you also be of no gender.

It kinda adds a spin to discrimination. Also if we are allowed to discriminate based on experience in TW we should be able to do so with more, but I can agree with the nationality restriction tough.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I want to start an all female premade. I do not have to be the duke of said premade, that can be decided later.

must be active, must have skype and use it, must speak English.
would like to start this on a world without churches, with flags and paladins.

reply if interested.
first of all are you female?

DeletedUser

I would like to also start a premade, with me as duke and everyone else female.

docileone

first of all are you female?

lol, yes I am female, always have been and proud of it!

will be starting skype chat for everyone that wants to join, i've already added the couple of names listed to start getting to know each other.

i appreciate the list of names as well, if anyone else wants to recommend a player let me know:
novko88
We could always recommend a few female players for this tribe to ask to join. I knew the following all from w56.

Twlight
Aislinn
Starcadia
Dark Huntress
Kingleo83
:
docileone/gypsy butterfly