All for one, And one for all.

DeletedUser

We fight on the fields of TW, we are blood thirsty. We flame, we ridicule, we mock but we still are one community.

So as a friendly gesture I ask you all to please vote for this pic of my tribemate's nephew. With your precious vote he would be one step close to winning the competetion which ends in next 36 hours. If the kid wins he will earn a ticket to visit his uncle and get to see his yet unborn cousin.

So please vote for him.

Remember you can vote every hour. And just a hint you can use different browsers if you so wish. They all count as seperate vote.

http://myrtlebeachonline.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=12692&s=2506158&i=1#SD

So please vote for him! :icon_wink:

P.S. If you dont vote I will nuke you all :axemen:. Afterall I am #1 ODA wise. :icon_redface: /brag

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

acidshadow said:
Remember you can vote every hour. And just a hint you can use different browsers if you so wish. They all count as one vote.

He meant they all count as seperate votes.

But still... Vote. It's a good cause. :icon_razz:

/me awaits lock hammah

DeletedUser

lol, i voted, i dont want to vote on more than 1 browser as id feel like it was cheating everyone else.

PS who made aj's new sig? i actually like it, sorta :p

DeletedUser

lol, i voted, i dont want to vote on more than 1 browser as id feel like it was cheating everyone else.

PS who made aj's new sig? i actually like it, sorta :p

Only X makes my siggies. He is my official sig maker. He mostly does it when out of his mind. Next time I am gonna ask him to make it while having *la la la la la* or while he is drunk!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Honest, I wasn't on *things* when I made my sig. Serious! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Considering no registering is required, he has my vote.

DeletedUser

We are now in the lead people, just keep the votes up in the home stretch, lets let that kid see his uncle/auntie! :)

DeletedUser

We fight on the fields of TW, we are blood thirsty. We flame, we ridicule, we mock but we still are one community.

So as a friendly gesture I ask you all to please vote for this pic of my tribemate's nephew. With your precious vote he would be one step close to winning the competetion which ends in next 36 hours. If the kid wins he will earn a ticket to visit his uncle and get to see his yet unborn cousin.

So please vote for him.

Remember you can vote every hour. And just a hint you can use different browsers if you so wish. They all count as seperate vote.

http://myrtlebeachonline.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=12692&s=2506158&i=1#SD

So please vote for him! :icon_wink:

P.S. If you dont vote I will nuke you all :axemen:. Afterall I am #1 ODA wise. :icon_redface: /brag

There is only one of me oO

DeletedUser

i cant vote for round 1. i never got to vote either lol. but we all know i would ahve voted, jj for the win