All Gone wrong

DeletedUser81101

ehh we'll get it back... we have 10 less members it was bound to happen eventually... and the whole "yet another hawkie banned" thing. whats that now.. 4 or 5 of you guys banned? Thatll get us back on top temporarily
Yes both sides got to the ridiculous amounts of points we have today by recruiting, and its fared both sides well quite clearly..

the way I see it, hawks are like LEGION was at the start of the war, fresh of a merge, alot of players happy about a huge increase in points. Then the players start faling one by one, until you reach a stage similar to LEGION where players are dropping out at a far slower rate, and we are near only having the players who will stay to the end left

but to suggest it signals our downfall is just plain ridiculous... we are faring much better currently than when we were still number 1... the war is evenly pitched and has been since you guys had no more IFY or inactive southerners to noble... 58 players holding their own against 155 players... is that really a sign of a tribe collapsing?

And we have friends, we have LKJ :p

DeletedUser

I don't see it as Legion's downfall. The joy of the moment can't be allowed to pass without some celebration and hijinx though... What's life without a wind-up now and again?

DeletedUser81101

ehh, I said well done to you guys :p

just that mav took it a bit out of proportion

DeletedUser

anyways it's a good attempt at a PnP, something that this forum needs more of, so kudos for that :)
Yes. Although I didn't mention it before, this was a reasonably good PnP Richard.
Well done. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well let's not be too over-dramatic about this. :p
Yes, LEGION is losing, but not by very much considering the size of tribes now.
HAWKS didn't pass LEGION by nobling them, but by recruiting E=MC^2.

It's been a long time since LEGION was anything but #1... maybe this is the wakeup call they needed.

Yeah, I know.
I was just pointing out that it's not war achievements (against LEGION) that have pushed them up to #1, but simply consolidating the West into less tribes. :p

Do you just like to read and then type without thinking? You're not seriously going to try and minimize and dismiss the significance of this shift are you? With the pathetic and untrue "they merged not warred their way up" arguement?(Especially when you knew Hawks passing Legion was coming)...And the Hawks merger of E is very old news; that began many months ago...Or is your memory both short and selective?:icon_rolleyes:

To suggest that the Hawks do not have war achievements is a statement devoid of any thought in the extreme. Hawks have never stopped fighting wars against opponents of equal or greater value since the beginning of the world.(Unlike Legion) You should smack yourself in the face for suggesting otherwise...twice.:icon_biggrin:

Legion reached #1 with through merger...and then made themselves double the size of everyone else through merger. Nobody in the east seemed to mind then...In fact numerous threads have been made by the east blabbering and gafawing with much patting themselves on the back for mergers well done, and inactive targets hammered well done...Ad nauseam.

Now all that said, Legion was number 1 for what was it...15 months...thats huge! And In that time also had fought many wars, crushed many smaller tribes, and had many successful campaigns vs larger tribes...and this war is still yet to be determined. And the gap is very small...Legion may no doubt take the lead back...the lead may juggle back and forth for a while...

But the fact is that a shift has taken place here...you may not like the way Mav presented things in his PnP...but if Legion is allowed to celebrate its achievements...then so should the Hawks be allowed.

DeletedUser

But the fact is that a shift has taken place here...you may not like the way Mav presented things in his PnP...but if Legion is allowed to celebrate its achievements...then so should the Hawks be allowed.

The Hawks may celebrate all they want, but the PnP was not presented as a celebration of Hawks' achievement but rather Legion's downfall, that's what is being refuted.

DeletedUser

The Hawks may celebrate all they want, but the PnP was not presented as a celebration of Hawks' achievement but rather Legion's downfall, that's what is being refuted.

Ahhh yes, maybe so...but that was clearly not the point I was responding to...read the quote...

DeletedUser

Ahhh yes, maybe so...but that was clearly not the point I was responding to...read the quote...

I know, that's not the response I responded to, read the quote :p

I don't have any particular objections to the rest of your post, which is why I didn't quote it :icon_wink:

jeremy isn't saying anything about hawks not being allowed to celebrate, simply that things shldn't be blown out of proportion.

DeletedUser

I know, that's not the response I responded to, read the quote :p
I don't have any particular objections to the rest of your post, which is why I didn't quote it :icon_wink:

jeremy isn't saying anything about hawks not being allowed to celebrate, simply that things shldn't be blown out of proportion.

Maybe you'd be right, if He had stopped his post/s right here:
Well let's not be too over-dramatic about this. :p
Yes, LEGION is losing, but not by very much considering the size of tribes now.

But instead, he had to launch immediately into illegitimate discrediting:
HAWKS didn't pass LEGION by nobling them, but by recruiting E=MC^2.
Yeah, I know.
I was just pointing out that it's not war achievements (against LEGION) that have pushed them up to #1, but simply consolidating the West into less tribes. :p

Which might have been fine also if his point was valid...but it wasn't.

DeletedUser

Ah good show Hawks, but don't get to excited, we'll get that top spot back.
You grow by taking our villages, so we loose points, you gain points. Our main growth atm is coming from detox conquers I think, so you don't loose points then. Once detox villages are again where they should be, in legion, we will have to gain that rank 1 again, if we don't do so sooner :).

But a job well done though, the war effort of ur core is as relentless as ours, and I can't wait till it goes head on again. ^^ Just need to clear some scientists that are still experimenting around ^^, and some hillbillies in the south ^^.

DeletedUser

Well done HAWKS!! Good on you for gaining top spot. (No sarcasm intended btw)

No credit to Richard (ok, maybe a little but definitely not much) for his initial post.. Pnp predominantly with pictures is noobish and deserves to be flamed imo so couldn't resist. Anyway, it's obvious to me that he's very bored with life in DETOX atm as he gets kicks out of inviting me to DETOX and withdrawing very next minute so I guess his time spent trawling through the net for those pics shouldn't come as a surprise! :lol:

LH, please clarify these comments..

'Hawks have never stopped fighting wars against opponents of equal or greater value since the beginning of the world.(Unlike Legion)'

Oh wait a sec!! You're referring to the merge with Who? again aren't you? :icon_rolleyes: I know it upset you when I turned down the offer of an alliance once that merge was complete but tell me how you allying DETOX when the 3/4 jumped ship from LEGION is any different? You guys are now firmly 'one side' now so whether or not they are physically in your tribe, it's just as good as a merge. Let me guess, you're going to justify it by saying you continued to war us even though war with DETOX stopped. Well, in that case, in the Who? scenario, after I declined your offer, we did our 'clean-up' as planned and warred E without trying to get too involved with DETOX's war with yourselves (although we eventually did which leads us to the situation today).

In fact numerous threads have been made by the east blabbering and gafawing with much patting themselves on the back for mergers well done, and inactive targets hammered well done

Of course we did.. It's very easy to say something like this but seemingly too difficult to show the world where these threads are..? :icon_rolleyes: Since this has been impressed on you so well, please back it up and show us where we blabbered and pat ourselves on the back for mergers!! Let me guess, you don't have the time nor care to troll through the forums to find such instances?!?! Better yet, they've been deleted. :icon_eek:
Inactive targets?!?! Funny how anytime we attack someone and they either quit or can't be bothered to defend, they are inactive yet when it happens to us, we cannot even mention that they are remotely inactive without getting flamed for coming up with 'pathetic' excuses!!! I'm not going to deny we have gone after players who are seemingly inactive in the past (and will probably do so again in future) but your attempt to imply that's all we do is wrong and you know it.

With all this said and done, I wouldn't be surprised to see HAWKS merge with DETOX after Mines Long is nobled out (horaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!) and perhaps TW as well sometime in the future not long after that, thus, firmly securing #1 spot for a while. I wouldn't condemn them if they did. It makes perfect sense to refresh the player base as people quit/go inactive/get banned..

Once again, well done to HAWKS for reaching number 1 in W33!!

DeletedUser

Pnp predominantly with pictures is noobish and deserves to be flamed imo so couldn't resist.

I have to disagree here...in a forum that has lacked any official PnP for a long time...where ANY effort was put in...I don't think the way it was constructed deserves to be flamed...I certainly don't see anyone else doing anything.

Oh wait a sec!! You're referring to the merge with Who? again aren't you? :icon_rolleyes: I know it upset you when I turned down the offer of an alliance once that merge was complete but tell me how you allying DETOX when the 3/4 jumped ship from LEGION is any different? You guys are now firmly 'one side' now so whether or not they are physically in your tribe, it's just as good as a merge. Let me guess, you're going to justify it by saying you continued to war us even though war with DETOX stopped. Well, in that case, in the Who? scenario, after I declined your offer, we did our 'clean-up' as planned and warred E without trying to get too involved with DETOX's war with yourselves (although we eventually did which leads us to the situation today).

No I was referring solely to that period of time where you sat out of ANY major wars at all...about 4 months wasn't it? Thats it. I didn't place any judgement on it...just the facts.

1. Hawks have never stopped fighting wars since the beginning...true.
2. Legion took 4 months off from any major conflicts...true.

Did I say it was a bad move? No. Did I say it was weakness... no. I may not have liked it, but you guys did what you felt was the right thing for your organization at the time...the clean up and rebuilding, it payed off too...for a while anyways. In some ways it made things easier for you than Hawks non-stop fighting.

By the way, as far as me being upset about you turning down my offer(back a year ago when Detox attacked us)...it was more about you not even being willing to discuss it...it wasn't as if I ever really thought you would side with us over then...I knew you had close ties to them and almost no relationship with us...but either way I got over it a long time ago.

And I would also like to point out that while you may have planned to war E exclusively...it didn't last very long before we stepped in, despite already fighting Detox at the time...

Of course we did.. It's very easy to say something like this but seemingly too difficult to show the world where these threads are..? :icon_rolleyes: Since this has been impressed on you so well, please back it up and show us where we blabbered and pat ourselves on the back for mergers!! Let me guess, you don't have the time nor care to troll through the forums to find such instances?!?! Better yet, they've been deleted. :icon_eek:t.

If you admit that you did, why do I have dig up threads to prove it? Ok, perhaps you don't have threads bragging about mergers...nobody would do that directly...

However what I was saying that there are threads bragging about being on top...that came after these mergers...look you guys conquered lots of villages off of other players...but the main reason you soured so far above in the rankings is because of the mergers...ergo...you merged to the top...then bragged about being #1.

I'm not going to deny we have gone after players who are seemingly inactive in the past (and will probably do so again in future) but your attempt to imply that's all we do is wrong and you know it.

I concede the point, I did not mean to imply that you ONLY go after inactive targets. I only meant that there was excess flaming and "patting self on back" going on every time there was a jump in the stats favoring you...which in every case was clearly the result of hammering an inactive guy.

Inactive targets?!?! Funny how anytime we attack someone and they either quit or can't be bothered to defend, they are inactive yet when it happens to us, we cannot even mention that they are remotely inactive without getting flamed for coming up with 'pathetic' excuses!!!

2 things here:

1. I would like to point out your complaint here has been voiced by us when you do it numerous times, when the show was on the other foot.

2. If I was going to be objective about it, I would say that exploiting a weak target for all its worth without suffering any set backs for it, is a no brainer move, whether that be a weak player, a player with no troops, an partly or totally inactive player...whether he was about to quit anyways or you forced him into it because of overwhelming attacks...etc...something that has been done by both sides in this conflict.----It's because of this "no-brainer" concept that I always laugh when someone tries to flame their opponent into attacking their strongest position...

Now how do like that for a list of broken up quotes? lol:lol:

DeletedUser

i just want to say something on this subject again ....

is it me or do HAWKS always seem to have players getting banned for double accounts ???

DeletedUser

Is it me or does legion always need to use S..t tactics to win like getting players banned. SHAME. We win wars by fighting them not getting enemy banned. i mean how many account is still around that should have gone barb by now. Does someone have those passwords?

And how do you know what their playing style is?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is it me or does legion always need to use S..t tactics to win like getting players banned. SHAME. We win wars by fighting them not getting enemy banned. i mean how many account is still around that should have gone barb by now. Does someone have those passwords?

lol the S..t tactics as you call it, would be the cheating, not the "getting players banned" :lol:

playing style: same overall points, points/villa, ODA ...

DeletedUser

so you so similiar villas and ODA means same player nice one didn't know that. So if someone new another accounts password is that cheating to? just asking as i have seen many players leave and account stay well past 120 days.

Your silence says it all

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your silence says it all

lol, I'm sorry I didn't reply in the 9 minutes between your two posts :icon_rolleyes:

I don't make decisions on who shld or shld not be banned, and I'm quite certain we're not allowed to discuss that on the forums, in my opinion, if you know someone's password and are playing with the account, while playing with your own account, that's cheating ... that's last of what I will say on the subject.