All Gone wrong

DeletedUser

All gone right again :icon_cool:

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 players Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 LEGION 245.868.939 256.436.360 58 4.421.317 31140 8.235
2 HAWKS 245.152.540 253.804.949 66 3.845.530 32018 7.927

DeletedUser

1 legion 245.868.939 256.436.360 58 4.421.317 31140 8.235
2 hawks 245.152.540 253.804.949 66 3.845.530 32018 7.927

DeletedUser

Great fantastic, see how long it lasts. Btw how is my account holding up these days?

DeletedUser

Legion can make a come back....but it is going to take alot of major changes in order to do so...

unless Legion is able to stir some heavy activity up from within or bring in some competent dedicated players into there tribe I fear that Legions place will be #2 from now on. I would like to see Legion make a come back...however it is rare to see in late world another tribe come back to #1 spot once they lose it.

Guess you were wrong mate.. What you 'would like to see' happened sooner rather than later it seems.. :icon_biggrin:

Great fantastic, see how long it lasts. Btw how is my account holding up these days?

Getting stacked by Stiker de Grey & co.. Too bad it didn't happen whilst you were still playing 'seriously' eh? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was only a few points tbh :)

This thread as I have said plenty of times was to spark interest in the forums .

Which it done !

On a personal note , Legion shouldnt be worried until it goes dramatically higher.

Like 5mil + in hawks favour . and of course this is through warring not recruiting ;)

DeletedUser

Guess you were wrong mate.. What you 'would like to see' happened sooner rather than later it seems.. :icon_biggrin:

Getting stacked by Stiker de Grey & co.. Too bad it didn't happen whilst you were still playing 'seriously' eh? :lol:

Err .. When did he ever say he wasn't playing seriously? There is a difference between not playing seriously and not being active.

But I guess, this just goes to show you guys need to work on your Ops .. On active accounts, because doesn't look like you guys are doing all that well since it is in active hands, eh? :lol:

DeletedUser

And now I await for the HAWK's to get it back :icon_wink:.

I would like to see it through nobling not recruitment though :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Err .. When did he ever say he wasn't playing seriously? There is a difference between not playing seriously and not being active.

But I guess, this just goes to show you guys need to work on your Ops .. On active accounts, because doesn't look like you guys are doing all that well since it is in active hands, eh? :lol:

Ermm.. Who's talking to you?!? :icon_rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I forgot, you like to put your two cents in when no body give a flying cuckoo's what you think. :lol:

But to address your pathetic defense of my comment where it's wasn't required at all; no one has to say he's playing seriously or not, I SAID IT and it's MY OPINION. I know how easy it was for me to take villas off him when he was still on the account whether he played seriously/not active/semi-active/whatever and now I know the account is being stacked by Stiker so I said what I said. Hope you don't have trouble comprehending this simple statement now..

2. There's an op going on on him atm?!? LOL I had no idea. :icon_neutral: It's obviously just a few players keeping up the pressure but certainly not anything organised. Don't worry, you will see first hand what our 'ops' look like very soon whether it be directed at you or directed at someone you will sit to help ease the burden of 1000's of incoming attacks.

Speak when you're spoken to.

DeletedUser

My, oh my! When the small jibes get responses like this what do you expect the result to be?

Grow up guys. These villages are pixels on a screen. No-one is really dying. The world is not really going to end for any of us. Lighten up!

DeletedUser

My, oh my! When the small jibes get responses like this what do you expect the result to be?

Grow up guys. These villages are pixels on a screen. No-one is really dying. The world is not really going to end for any of us. Lighten up!

OMG i cant believe wat you just said so you telling me all my millions of citizens are really just pixels :icon_cry: OMG wat am i ever to do now ...

BAHAHAHAHAH just had to say it PFFT

DeletedUser

So is this 4 months you speak of when we went about the clean-up operation after the Who? merge. Yeah, we weren't in a major war but we did clear out a lot of inactives, solo players and WTM. I know WTM wasn't a super power but they were ranked in the top 5 when we took it to them if I'm not mistaken. In any case, I don't know where you get 4 months from coz it wasn't very long at all till IFY started attacking E although we agreed not to. It was 2 months at the very most before we started war with the scientists.
Who? merged into Legion in the middle of Nov 2010...we didn't start warring until Feb 2010...while its true you exchanged a few dozen vils with E after only 2 months...that was only a skirmish, until we came in and then it became a war...I admit we're mincing words here...but the reason I do so is to point out that I was refuting the accusation that Hawks did not rise to through any war achievements...a statement whose intent was clearly made to denigrate the Hawks whilst ignoring that Legion not only not warred more...but in fact less...I state again we've done nothing but war...

You're not going to like this but I still have our conversation. Here is the uncensored version for the world to see.. Let them come to their own conclusion as to whether I was willing to discuss it or not..

If all you are trying to prove is that we actually had a conversation then congrats to you...I guess I should have clarified my statement to say...I'm not really upset that you turned me down...and that talking about it with you was totally unproductive...which is true...its not really a discussion or a negotiation...It's nothing more than a dozen messages exchanged...the first half being pleasantries exchanged and the rest being arguing over proposals never even made.

I find it curious that you saved that conversation after all this time to pull it out now when you think it blows me up somehow...

This was your choice and no one asked you for help nor made you feel obliged to get involved. It was a commendable move and one which I agree with as it gave the guys on your northern borders chance to get involved and stay active.
It was a good move on our part...though not for the reasons you state...

It is funny though that you said you didn't want to get dragged into our conflict with E...and then started moving in that direction anyways...and when I asked where else you going to go...you said you were going to stay neutral...lol thats rich!:lol:

You know I didn't admit it. But I know that many a LEGION member has bragged about it on these forums in the past. It hasn't happened for a long time though and I personally was never one to brag about it.
I think you know I meant your camp, not you personally.

I agree with the rest of your post and am glad that we can come to some amicable agreements. As you may have noticed, I do enjoy a chat with you now and then. :)
I do enjoy speaking with you a lot more too...to bad it's always on the opposite side of the argument.

Have I, anywhere in any of my posts, said anything at all about LEGION merging? No. Because it is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. This thread is about the supposed "paradigm shift" that took place when HAWKS became #1, not about why LEGION was there in the first place.
As such, it's perfectly understandable that I only mention the more recent merge.
Let's read through what I plainly stated in my other posts, and not attempt to read between the lines where no other meaning exists:
(I'm not sure where you got that direct quote from)...

I know you'd like to think you shut down the argument with this response...But Legion merging is relevant to this discussion...you can't disparage the Hawks for merging(many months ago by the way), and ignore that Legion did it a year ago. In fact the only thing irrelevant here is your statement about Hawks merging...merging is part of the game, get over it. Both Legion and Hawks pulled off some mergers.

... clearly showing I am aware that HAWKS is ahead in conquers, but that their lead is practically insignificant given the 200 million or so points the top tribes in this world currently have.
1. Yes well that didn't stop you or the Legions of Legion players/supporters (pun intended there) from bragging every time Legion went up a few conquers...

and 2. We went from being almost a 1,000 villages behind to 150 ahead(currently) over the past 4-5 months...not totally insignificant.

... again, please actually read what I say before you reply. Here, I quite plainly say that recruiting E=MC^2 was what brought them close to LEGION. From there, the conquers against LEGION may have been enough to push HAWKS up to rank 1, but simply by warring LEGION, HAWKS would still be in second place. So no, my memory is neither short nor selective... though your reading skills seem to be.
It doesn't matter that you prefaced your statement that merging brought us close and then a few conquers pushed us the rest of the way...If Legion hadn't merged to more than double our size to begin with then maybe we wouldn't have needed a merger to catch up(in terms of points)...either way it's a moot point. You should just give up on the whole merger thing. The mergers cancel each other out.

I could care less about the fact that HAWKS has been warring for a long time, or that LEGION merged to move into #1. The only thing that matters in this thread is the current shift. Like I said: not all that significant. :icon_rolleyes:
The current shift is NOT the only thing that matters...because things that happened a year ago contribute to the events of the day...perhaps if more people payed closer attention to history and its chains of events, rather than only looking at whats right in front of their face at any given moment, then history wouldn't repeat itself all the time...like for example repeated stale arguments.:icon_rolleyes:

Perhaps if you spent some time actually reading what I posted instead of making up meanings for yourself you would have realized these things earlier and not attempted to flame my posts.
I wasn't flaming your posts before...I was simply pointing out the flaws in your logic and more importantly that the intent of your posts were just to disparage the Hawks. If you say something that doesn't include all the facts, or only speaks in 1/2 truths, or is too 1 sided, and people call you on it...that isn't flaming.

Actually considering you quit playing many months ago(several times, very commendable) you'd think that YOU would have plenty more time to spend reading and thinking about a logical response instead of your one sided, narrow viewed drivel.( Now that could be considered Flame.):)

look buddy, I have no idea who you are in real life, maybe you are a liar or maybe not, what I said doesn't call you a liar in any way, you could just as well be ignorant on the subject and giving your opinion on them possibly being brothers, so no need to go on the defensive.

Lets go back to your comment:
Originally Posted by hrgos
with the same username and playing style? yeah sure, let's go with that
Your intent here is most definitely to make me look like a liar...don't try to back peddle now...while at the same time make it look like its my fault for getting "defensive".

As far as him being two brothers goes, there's a legal way to share an internet connection, which you seem to know about. Him not following procedure is not of my concern. As long as the two accounts aren't allowed to interact, why wldn't siblings play on separate worlds? yes the accounts do go back to the start of the world, the two accounts started off in the same tribe ... so what?
Look...this wouldn't be the first time that people living in the same house wanted to play on the same world...or in the same tribe...I don't know for sure whether they followed correct procedure or not...but this also wouldn't be the first time people set up a legal shared Internet connection, but got in trouble later anyway.

and I wldn't call the admin incompetent if I were you, coz saying they needed to be hammered with tickets to take action is ridiculous, it only took 1 ticket ;)
Oooo you got me on that minuscule point...you must be so proud of yourself.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lets go back to your comment:

Your intent here is most definitely to make me look like a liar...don't try to back peddle now...while at the same time make it look like its my fault for getting "defensive".

In the post I reponded to, you put what you said in the form of a question .. something along the lines of "has it crossed your mind that they might be brothers?" that is hardly a statement that can be considered a lie. so yes, you went on the defensive for no reason whatsoever. Just because you didn't like what I said, doesn't mean it was offensive.

Look...this wouldn't be the first time that people living in the same house wanted to play on the same world...or in the same tribe...I don't know for sure whether they followed correct procedure or not...but this also wouldn't be the first time people set up a legal shared Internet connection, but got in trouble later anyway.

well, I suppose the admins did what they thought was right ... who am I to argue? :icon_wink:

Oooo you got me on that minuscule point...you must be so proud of yourself.:icon_rolleyes:

I've got you on plenty of points now and in the past, it's not what I pride myself on though :lol:

edit: checked your post it was "Ummm ever heard of brothers sharing internet connections?" still a question, not a statement that shows that you knew this for a fact.

DeletedUser

In the post I reponded to, you put what you said in the form of a question .. something along the lines of "has it crossed your mind that they might be brothers?" that is hardly a statement that can be considered a lie. so yes, you went on the defensive for no reason whatsoever. Just because you didn't like what I said, doesn't mean it was offensive.
Cliff basically called us a bunch of cheaters with his original statement...I said they were not cheating, that they were/are brothers...and you called me a liar with your "yeah nice story, lets go with that one"...thus me calling you on it.

well, I suppose the admins did what they thought was right ... who am I to argue? :icon_wink:
Yes that must be very nice for you...and although I may disagree with this situation...it's out of my hands.

I've got you on plenty of points now and in the past, it's not what I pride myself on though :lol:
Thats good...You shouldn't pride yourself on a fantasy...simply getting the last word in doesn't make you right.

edit: checked your post it was "Ummm ever heard of brothers sharing internet connections?" still a question, not a statement that shows that you knew this for a fact.
They are brothers...that I posed it as a question in order to say "DUH" is irrelevant.

DeletedUser

Cliff basically called us a bunch of cheaters with his original statement...I said they were not cheating, that they were/are brothers...and you called me a liar with your "yeah nice story, lets go with that one"...thus me calling you on it.

now you are calling me a liar (though my feelings aren't hurt as easily as yours :lol:), I didn't write that comment thinking you knew they were brothers, go on thinking what you like though :icon_rolleyes:

Thats good...You shouldn't pride yourself on a fantasy...simply getting the last word in doesn't make you right.

you simply thinking you are right, doesn't make you right either :lol:

DeletedUser

now you are calling me a liar (though my feelings aren't hurt as easily as yours :lol:), I didn't write that comment thinking you knew they were brothers, go on thinking what you like though :icon_rolleyes:
Hmmm...I did not call you a liar, but whatever...so now you're saying you though I was making it up...but now you see I did know they were brothers...well...I guess thats as close to an apology as anyone can get on the public forums...not that I was looking for one but thanks buddy!:)

you simply thinking you are right, doesn't make you right either :lol:
Touche...right back at cha...and we'll close this agreeing to disagree!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

1. Yes well that didn't stop you or the Legions of Legion players/supporters (pun intended there) from bragging every time Legion went up a few conquers...
/sigh
As I have an account in HAWKS, this statement makes almost no sense whatsoever. :lol: (Woops, guess that cat's out of the bag.)
I also challenge you to find a place where I ever "bragged" any time either side went up a few conquers. :icon_rolleyes:

You should just give up on the whole merger thing. The mergers cancel each other out.
I never argued that LEGION hadn't merged to become big, or said anything indicating that LEGION would be HAWKS' size had they not merged. I simply said that the current change in ranking wasn't such a big deal because the shift hadn't come about by conquers alone. In fact, I believe my first line was "let's not make such a big deal out of this" - you have done the opposite of that by continuing to comment on my posts when all I've been arguing is that the change in rank isn't such a big deal as it was made out to be... and look, I was right - LEGION is back in first. Would that have happened so soon if this change was such a paradigm shift? :icon_rolleyes:

Actually considering you quit playing many months ago (several times, very commendable) you'd think that YOU would have plenty more time to spend reading and thinking about a logical response instead of your one sided, narrow viewed drivel
Twice, actually - not that my accounts on this world have anything at all to do with the current topic.
My responses are all logical. Read through them again and then look at the tribe rankings again.
Woops, I was right - not such a big deal.
(Again, nowhere have I said HAWKS will never pass LEGION again, that LEGION will win the war, that HAWKS will forever be #2 and is terrible at nobling enemy villages, etc. Anything you wish to read into this that I haven't actually written, don't.)

DeletedUser

Hmmm...I did not call you a liar, but whatever...so now you're saying you though I was making it up...but now you see I did know they were brothers...well...I guess thats as close to an apology as anyone can get on the public forums...not that I was looking for one but thanks buddy!:)
apology? lol, no. one apologizes when one has done something wrong, just because you thought I was calling you a liar, when I wasn't, doesn't mean I've done anything wrong, it just means you're not perceptive :icon_wink:

Touche...right back at cha...and we'll close this agreeing to disagree!:icon_cool:

sure why not :)