All Gone wrong

DeletedUser

Its what he perceived looking at how you posted it . What it was after . no other words

DeletedUser

excuse me i was actually showing how close you guys have almost caught us ... in my quote u show me where i said any of that... that u have said i was saying ...

but the question i would like to pose it

does your ODA and rise to power reflect theses stats or is it because of the merge and we still hold these top spots due to the fact we are actually holding our own ... cause your rise to power in points is due to merging not taking alot of us !!!

really...the merge argument again...is that all you guys have really? :icon_rolleyes:

posted by thewall4588 at 15th August 2009 - 04:15:43
+4
Wouldnt say there the best tribe by far but I was suprised by there relentless assults on souls. shows team work like non of the other tribes were currently warring good job. A few weeks ago i thought of legion as a joke and would wind up being sufffocated by watch and detox and the alliance folding between you and each of them.

Congrats for proving me wrong so far and even more so for taking rank one even if through a merge ;)

found over here...
http://www.twstats.com/en33/index.php?page=tribe&id=3785&tab=comments

On the same note...the merge of E=MC was done around September 6, 2010 almost 3 months ago. After that blue and myself stayed back till the very end of the disbandment to see the merge through til the end. and then E=MC was disbanded on September 28th.

The only significant member taken in since then was Oldhat who was 6 million points at the time who was taken 2 months ago on October 1st. so your 'logic' is lost on me as there is no logic to it.

Also just to clarify...The ODA stats in game reflect the work of that done in the game. So yes in my opinion it does accurately (at least more so then most stats) depict a 'rise to power'. Just as the in game ODD is a reflection of how well a tribe is able to kill enemy troops and stack. However; the stats in TW stats are in my opinion just a reflection of a tribes potential as all it does is add up the totals of everyone in the tribes ODA and ODD and posts it up.

P.S. I want to apologize for assuming your intentions we're ill meaning...you know what they say when you assume... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

to be fair GA, 2 months is not a long time.

also, not saying this is the only reason for being number 1, but, hawks's very successful war against the barbs is playing quite a role as well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

to be fair GA, 2 months is not a long time.

also, not saying this is the only reason for being number 1, but, hawks's very successful war against the barbs is playing quite a role as well :icon_wink:

usually I'd agree with you mate...but not when it comes to growth on this world and you know it. Wars sure, troop building absolutely, but growth on this world is explosive and you only have to look at the top nobler's to see it.

In 2 months time you can noble hundreds of villages....hell the faramirfox account was gone in about 2 months...even the mighty IFY account was a shadow of what it was in about 2 months. and it has been seen multiple times of a growth of over 1 million points in one day...so when it comes to growth...this world can be much faster paced then any other.

and yes...barb nobling has been playing quite a role as well...but to be fair...it's been on both sides.

DeletedUser

on both sides? nop not as much as you think:

since Dec 1:

Hawks 302
Legion 63

Since Nov 1:

Hawks 1923
Legion 910

Since October 1:

Hawks 3018
Legion 1534

A difference of 1500 villas in a cpl of months is not small.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

theres your difference lol

1500 X's 1000 = 1,500,000

by golly your right :icon_eek: :lol:

DeletedUser

theres your difference lol

1500 X's 1000 = 1,500,000

by golly your right :icon_eek: :lol:

yup 1.5 mil without considering the growth of these 1 k barbs in the last 2 months. It's not really a negative thing about hawks, it seems to be working for you guys. it is however an obvious factor in hawks becoming number 1.

DeletedUser

Now try going back to the first time we achieved #1.... Can a good old barb munch account for it on those dates? Interesting bit of fun here.

DeletedUser

yup 1.5 mil without considering the growth of these 1 k barbs in the last 2 months. It's not really a negative thing about hawks, it seems to be working for you guys. it is however an obvious factor in hawks becoming number 1.

of course it is...the funny thing is...it works... :icon_razz:

in most worlds is shunned upon and natural selection weans out the barb noblers...however in this world...it seem to favor them.

DeletedUser

Now try going back to the first time we achieved #1.... Can a good old barb munch account for it on those dates? Interesting bit of fun here.

well the stats I showed were since september, hawks got to number 1 temporarily in november I believe. So yup, pretty much the same situation.

edit: this thread started on the 17th of November, so yup it was in november :p

DeletedUser

Oh my. Maybe I need glasses. My bad. :(
So we'd need to look at the barbs taken over Oct and first half of Nov. hmmm About 1,000 for Hawks and 600 for Legion at a REALLY rough look. Not quite enough but still contributing.

DeletedUser

sorry it was since october not september :icon_redface:

anyways here's some more stats that might help:

october 1 to november 16:

Hawks 1624
Legion 1121

DeletedUser

LMAO Drunkie.

Rich, you need to work on your barb warfare. We'll have you doing it right in no time. I'll tutor you myself.

DeletedUser

I can noble them its just they need so much work .

I like my villages ready made :D

Let me focus on attacking :)

DeletedUser

oddly enough stiker has a good share of those barbs (around 450ish since november)!

O gosh next up hes gonna count mine as well .......

Dammit seems he has finally figured out the reason for our successes :)