All Gone wrong

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe Points Villages
1 HAWKS 244,287,105 31,858
2 LEGION 244,250,129 30,970
3 TW 108,234,240 14,652
4 DETOX 37,604,472 4,750
5 LKJ 10,159,777 1,697

As many believed was going to happen sooner or later Legion have lost number 1 spot .

The sinking ship is capsizing
imgres

The biggest war they have faced so far has had them faltering in second gear. Not able to achieve their upmost potential
_44112942_exhaust203.jpg

They have excuses

Robot_is_dead_by_Waldemar_Kazak.jpg

Ganged up on inactivity rife through legions decrepit ranks.

The allies are reaching up the bowels of hell.
"If you are going to go through hell, keep going." they say.

hell01.jpg

Liberate the great world 33 against evil .

Just before we hear anymore excuses

6a010536e3b5fa970c0133f55d01e4970b-800wi

Legion you have no friends . No allies with decent capabilities.

loser-trader.jpg

14th August 2009 was first time Legion gained top spot . Congratulations to them for keeping it for so long . However, is it an end of an era ? The start of the fall of legion ?

Discuss ?

Bring some life to the PnP :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Legion can make a come back....but it is going to take alot of major changes in order to do so...

unless Legion is able to stir some heavy activity up from within or bring in some competent dedicated players into there tribe I fear that Legions place will be #2 from now on. I would like to see Legion make a come back...however it is rare to see in late world another tribe come back to #1 spot once they lose it.

DeletedUser

Well let's not be too over-dramatic about this. :p
Yes, LEGION is losing, but not by very much considering the size of tribes now.
HAWKS didn't pass LEGION by nobling them, but by recruiting E=MC^2.

It's been a long time since LEGION was anything but #1... maybe this is the wakeup call they needed.

DeletedUser

Legion has done their own share of recruiting. Bringing in the E=MC merger is a moot point, Jeremy. It is further irrelevant since the merger of E=MC was completed weeks before the taking of the number 1 spot, which has been taken through nobling.

Stats are never the full picture, but they can be fun.

DeletedUser

E=MC recruiting, etc.
But how long has it been that they were just under LEGION?
They may not have passed LEGION right when they recruited the scientists, but that's what got them within a stone's throw of first.

DeletedUser

Kudos to them for it, too.
I'm simply stating both those tribes have recruited strategically at various times and it is not the sole reason either tribe achieved top spot.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know.
I was just pointing out that it's not war achievements (against LEGION) that have pushed them up to #1, but simply consolidating the West into less tribes. :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know.
I was just pointing out that it's not war achievements (against LEGION) that have pushed them up to #1, but simply consolidating the West into less tribes. :p

you make as if the same couldn't be said of LEGION :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

nope i dont agree ... its been 2 and half weeks and i am still in k85 my ODD and shot up threw the roof ... if you cant drive me out of k85 how are you going to take over our half of the world ???? painting a target on my back being the first legion player to actually say something decent ... but we are hounding up at 13 now speak to your players up there ... mines is getting smashed in the south from PZA7 and the rest .... and in the middle well i dont know wats happen in the middle but i can find out ... no one is screaming for support so it cant be much

image.php

DeletedUser

nope i dont agree ... its been 2 and half weeks and i am still in k85 my ODD and shot up threw the roof ... if you cant drive me out of k85 how are you going to take over our half of the world ???? painting a target on my back being the first legion player to actually say something decent ... but we are hounding up at 13 now speak to your players up there ... mines is getting smashed in the south from PZA7 and the rest .... and in the middle well i dont know wats happen in the middle but i can find out ... no one is screaming for support so it cant be much

image.php

You having a few villages in K85 isn't war changing.
Nope..
[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Mines Long12
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,739
Side 2: 8,009
Difference: 3,270[/spoil]

And Naa..
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 347
Side 2: 334
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 2,825,394
Side 2: 2,672,679
Difference: 152,715[/spoil]

Legion losing the #1 spot may only be temporary, but It should be an eye opener, the barbs are running low in the east :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know.
As soon as you look at the stats it is obvious that it is both those two elements together that have pushed us to #1.

DeletedUser

1. considering hawks has a 1.8 mil account banned in its top 40, technically hawks has still not attained the top 1 rank even if the list temporarily shows it. Regardless, even if HAWKS was actually in the top 1 position, it wld in no way show legion's downfall, that's just too naive of you to think :icon_razz:

2. whoever says there's inactivity in legion ranks is clearly misinformed (where's that spy of yours mr Richard?), activity in Legion is quite commendable thank you very much.

3. legion you have no friends? we have all the friends we need in legion and LKJ, the rest of you aren't worth it :D

edit: I edited this just after I wrote it but the forum crashed nd it didn't work, :/ anyways it's a good attempt at a PnP, something that this forum needs more of, so kudos for that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. considering hawks has a 1.8 mil account banned in its top 40, technically hawks has still not attained the top 1 rank even if the list temporarily shows it. Regardless, even if HAWKS was actually in the top 1 position, it wld in no way show legion's downfall, that's just too naive of you to think :icon_razz:

Um...sure...why not.

even if the 1.8 million point account gets banned it's only a matter of time before HAWK's attains it again. plus if HAWKS really wanted to keep being #1 it could just merge TW in and really put legion in the #2 spot....and then you could legitimately whine about merging our way into the #1 spot.

2. whoever says there's inactivity in legion ranks is clearly misinformed (where's that spy of yours mr Richard?), activity in Legion is quite commendable thank you very much.

http://www.twstats.com/en33/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=3785

I see alot of zeros for not having no inactivity in LEGION... :icon_confused:

Although you activity within the tribe is commendable...I have never seen a tribe this late into the world with 58 members and all of them 'active'. so of course you have inactive people within your tribe....so does HAWKS...so does TW... so for you to say the above is a bit ridiculous...

3. legion you have no friends? we have all the friends we need in legion and LKJ, the rest of you aren't worth it :D

:lol:

DeletedUser

Um...sure...why not.

even if the 1.8 million point account gets banned it's only a matter of time before HAWK's attains it again. plus if HAWKS really wanted to keep being #1 it could just merge TW in and really put legion in the #2 spot....and then you could legitimately whine about merging our way into the #1 spot.

yup that's why I added the second part, even if they get the number 1 rank, it is in no way a sign of Legion's downfall :icon_wink:

http://www.twstats.com/en33/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=3785

I see alot of zeros for not having no inactivity in LEGION... :icon_confused:

Although you activity within the tribe is commendable...I have never seen a tribe this late into the world with 58 members and all of them 'active'. so of course you have inactive people within your tribe....so does HAWKS...so does TW... so for you to say the above is a bit ridiculous...

like you said, that's the case in all tribes, but the guys over at detox always imply that most of legion is inactive, and that's simply not the case. I stand on my point, the activity within the tribe IS commendable.

:lol:

:)

DeletedUser

actually it is a sign of the beginning of legions down fall...simple matter is that HAWK's are growing quicker then you are and Legions growth cannot keep up. couple that with the fact that TW and DETOX are on there side and you have no real big allies to help you then if you cannot grow faster then your enemy it is only a matter of time before your enemy over runs you. it will be a long time...but it is a sign nonetheless.

and honestly I see it more as HAWKS rise to power and rightful place then as Legions down fall. :icon_biggrin:

whichever way you take it...unless LEGION does something soon they will never get there #1 spot back.

DeletedUser

You having a few villages in K85 isn't war changing.
Nope..
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

Side 1: 4,739
Side 2: 8,009
Difference: 3,270[/spoil]

And Naa..
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 347
Side 2: 334
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 2,825,394
Side 2: 2,672,679
Difference: 152,715[/spoil]

Legion losing the #1 spot may only be temporary, but It should be an eye opener, the barbs are running low in the east :icon_eek:

mate your all talk but your stats so the last week of attacks how about u show the last month of attacks hey hey sure the will show a better view of how much mines is losing