All Gone wrong

DeletedUser

Dead and gone now. Disbanded with the remaining actives having left a few days previously to form a tribe called LOVE.

DeletedUser

Dead and gone now. Disbanded with the remaining actives having left a few days previously to form a tribe called LOVE.

ok now they are dead in the water...

dead-in-the-water.jpg

DeletedUser

I wonder why they did that instead of just kicking their inactives??:icon_neutral:

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nicely done old friends.....

HAWKS came to w33 to win it. They are within touching distance and fully deserve it.

Again, nicely done old friends. Enjoy your final push.

DeletedUser

They actually disbanded now :O

Looks like half the decent southerners quit. Hint Hint Rich T & Nick !!!

DeletedUser

I wonder why they did that instead of just kicking their inactives??:icon_neutral:

Definitely not stats ... No way in the world they would do that ... Just because we were like +3k conquers in 90days doesn't mean they would .. or would they?

DeletedUser

Definitely not stats ... No way in the world they would do that ... Just because we were like +3k conquers in 90days doesn't mean they would .. or would they?

They do know that we won't forget and will still count the old stats...don't they?

DeletedUser

Bwahahaha!

:lol:
nope i dont agree ... its been 2 and half weeks and i am still in k85 my ODD and shot up threw the roof ... if you cant drive me out of k85 how are you going to take over our half of the world ???? painting a target on my back being the first legion player to actually say something decent ... but we are hounding up at 13 now speak to your players up there ... mines is getting smashed in the south from PZA7 and the rest .... and in the middle well i dont know wats happen in the middle but i can find out ... no one is screaming for support so it cant be much:lol:

image.php

Soooo..

2011-07-18 cliffordreddog LOVE 39. -4,057,086 -422 +64,024,198 =10,429,008 +53,595,190
2011-08-16 cliffordreddog LOVE 56. -1,706,217 -178 +72,324,180 =10,429,008 +61,895,172
WOW, in less than a month... look what good all that talking does.
Piece of advice: Don't get the attention of Stabes and Stinker if you like your villages.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Using stats from after the LEGION/LOVE split is invalid. We lost once LEGION disbanded, so we stopped fighting back.

DeletedUser

You lost long before Legion disbanded. Some fought back, but too little too late.

DeletedUser

@ blacklotter: So what you are actually trying to say is if legion didnt split you would have been better off? News for you mate even you bloody awesome leader stopped playing before you split up. end results would still be the same no matter who was in what tribe.

DeletedUser

I always said HAWKS would win o_O
Promise
Glad to see PZA7 is NOT lurking around. Gives me a warm feeling inside having him beaten!!