All hail Foaming Mugs

DeletedUser

Hello to all in the world of 34 new player and new to the forums. Just thought i would stick my neck out and see what's up.

robi zmaj

Ehllo :p

Dont make threads like this as you will get warnings and ifractions.... but welcome and enjoy here

ElementEternity

everybody that hates threads like these post "I"

...I

ElementEternity

That'd be "aye".

I profusely apoligize for the unproper and innapropriate spelling that I gave on my previous post. I had n knowledge of the fact that I had to sound like a scurvey pirate when calling myself in favor for a certain action, vote or nomination.

regards :lol:

DeletedUser

I profusely apoligize for the unproper and innapropriate spelling that I gave on my previous post. I had n knowledge of the fact that I had to sound like a scurvey pirate when calling myself in favor for a certain action, vote or nomination.

regards :lol:

This reply is win. I like you.

DeletedUser

well damn just trying to be friendly, for all who were upset or offended by saying hi
then ooooops forget it

DeletedUser59586

Coool....I'm a pirate...wait I already knew that....anyways darn those fancy pants....

DeletedUser

Well now people are turning into pirates from descent gamers. So can i join the pirate crew? Which ship are we taking down first?

DeletedUser59586

Well now people are turning into pirates from descent gamers. So can i join the pirate crew? Which ship are we taking down first?

There's been pirates in TW longer than I can remember, also... pirates are awesome