All hail!

DeletedUser

For months? Your way too far to gain our rank 1 spot anyway ahahaha .... Dont worry when i get my rank 1 spot ill make again a thread and that rank 1 spot will be for forever

DeletedUser

Gangbang anyone?

lol

Nah im good mate, just finished one, still in the process of another..

And Hellfire,, shhhhh

We do our talking/boasting & beating our chest: IG with our troops. Not in here :icon_neutral:

Your Making us sound like {Hi} here :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hope to see knock bbe in the top 2 soon and become rank 1 :) or stay as rank 2 though its better if we end hi war first then war of the final :)

DeletedUser100590

In the terms of points, the gap between each of the top 3 appears to be more even now. Congrats on your lead Infamy.

NightWitch1

congrats to Infamy

A remembering day so far i know of.

a huge congrats to the dukes and the members.

[spoil]
2zeectx.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser100354

not about catching up... more like catching your villages. >:)

DeletedUser

great job infamy. keep up the good work. great pic witchy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no not sure what is up with him. All will be revealed soon enough.

edit: it is not huggy either

DeletedUser

no not sure what is up with him. All will be revealed soon enough.

edit: it is not huggy either

everyone knows about me mate, no more point in hiding.. :/ but I must think it over again, papa smurf said you're a good but a bad bad fellow, keep on sniping.. :icon_eek: even though a child's train still sniped? tro lol lol lol, anyway mate, good job keeping it up.. :p

but another word? royal flush in your sleave? is that even me? I'm not the royal flush mate, I'm the ace... tsk tsk tsk... maybe you're double crossing me huh? :icon_rolleyes: I will cry.. :icon_cry:

ahahaha..

NightWitch1

You win some you lose some :). Anyway im not done with this world even if the end of the account is near and still have a royal flush up my sleave :).

I like your attitude keep it up legend,

is it not funn to snipe just for fun the nobles who got send to you.

ther eis always a point you dont care if you snipe them or not, but just of bordeness you wills tart to snipe them again so soon you come online...

at least that was how it went with me....

butagain i do like your fight spirit, sorry that my boys give you sudge a hard time