All hail!

DeletedUser

every once in awhile we do get the random urge to snipe. Doesn't hurt to practice until the time is right and things are in motion :). Im just happy enough to know that the duke of my enemy called me a sniping machine lol. edit: when i realized that the 3 hi accounts nearest to me where doing nothing offensively against infamy and not contributing any defense to help curb some losses i knew it was time to leave

Last edited by a moderator:

NightWitch1

every once in awhile we do get the random urge to snipe. Doesn't hurt to practice until the time is right and things are in motion :). Im just happy enough to know that the duke of my enemy called me a sniping machine lol. edit: when i realized that the 3 hi accounts nearest to me where doing nothing offensively against infamy and not contributing any defense to help curb some losses i knew it was time to leave

:icon_eek: dont leave keep fighting .....
i am sure you got some friends in her just dont take it to serios.

And yes you did do well, and its most funwhen you have some resist into nobling others and we both knowthat well.

DeletedUser

yeah mate, so far I seen you're good, good enough to beat me if we're going for 1 on 1 and if I'm on K64 based, lol.. :icon_wink:

and yeah, we really call you a sniping machine, because sniping nobles is a lot harder if most of it are nukes based or noble train opera fixed.. and yeah you're so damn good, ahahaha..

I might bet that if things run smooth in {HI} with the help from you, you just might be a hard-fellow in K64 to conquer, youre skills(I believe the co-or I'm wrong.. hehe.. ^^, ) added with supports, BANG!

I certainly have respect for you mate, and I believe, you're going to be a lot better if you'll be given a chance with {HI} hopefully new reformed tribe. I even point a gun with my finger on the trigger when I saw all my nobles died with a minute gap.. :icon_razz:
I was like this.. (seconds before landing) :icon_smile: (first noble landed) :icon_biggrin: (second noble sniped/landed) :icon_neutral: (the rest died) :icon_sad: (i suddenly called my nephew and asked about noble train) :icon_eek: (he doesn't know how to use opera) :icon_confused: (then i slapped my face and took a gun and point it in my head) :axemen: (while) :icon_cry:

rofl..:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Congrats to us Smurfs! We really deserved it.

Well done Happy and {I}, nice fight! My nobles sniped again :(

But anyways, be happy always. Don't took it seriously, remember, it's only a game.
LOL

DeletedUser

You win some you lose some :). Anyway im not done with this world even if the end of the account is near and still have a royal flush up my sleave :).

no not sure what is up with him. All will be revealed soon enough.
edit: it is not huggy either

Interesting. So the Royal Flush is a hand that you hide until last minute and then use it to take the pot. So does that mean the account is in Knock or Infamy? :icon_eek: